The Alex Rodriguez Fan Club

Comments

• chadwick wrote:
    i am pretty much driving to yankee stadium to give oral to every yankee

yankees.png

:lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    chadwick wrote:
    i would not kill to have a-hole's life.
    who are most of the ppl who would kill to have that life?
    where do you dream this stuff up at?

and by the way... i am very relaxed. i am currently rubbing down all 47 of my a-hole posters hanging around my place

god bless you...i would love to be a famous athlete with 1 billion in the bank.....

but everyone is different ......
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:

and by the way... i am very relaxed. i am currently rubbing down all 47 of my a-hole posters hanging around my place

god bless you...i would love to be a famous athlete with 1 billion in the bank.....

pretty sure i would trade as well. :lol:

hell...i'd trade to be a $10M scrub :lol::lol::lol:

and mamasan might have higher standards than arod, but lets be honest, he has a line 1000's deep knocking at his door...well maybe he doesn't since he was giving out his number at the park during a playoff game :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

pretty sure i would trade as well. :lol:

hell...i'd trade to be a $10M scrub :lol::lol::lol:

and mamasan might have higher standards than arod, but lets be honest, he has a line 1000's deep knocking at his door...well maybe he doesn't since he was giving out his number at the park during a playoff game :lol:

What? You think it's wrong for a guy who's making 27 million a year... playing for a team in the playoffs that's getting smoked...himself playing so poorly that he gets benched..to worry about getting laid during a game. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    What? You think it's wrong for a guy who's making 27 million a year... playing for a team in the playoffs that's getting smoked...himself playing so poorly that he gets benched..to worry about getting laid during a game. :lol:

lets be honest.....Yanks weren't going anywhere....

yeah....i'd be more interested in sex at that point as well. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

lets be honest.....Yanks weren't going anywhere....

yeah....i'd be more interested in sex at that point as well. :lol:

And that is AHips attitude as well. That's the problem.
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Would I like to have $700 million dollars? YES
    Would I like to have 1,000 woman chasing me? YES
    Would I like to live the good life and have fancy things, etc...? YES
    Do I want to worship A-Rod just because he has money? - NOPE
    Do I think A-Rod is a d-bag? - YEP
    Why? - Look at the first pic, enough said
    Just because he has a ton of money doesn't mean that we should worship him. He is a OVER PAID baseball player who is a BITCH and no one likes him. No thanks! I am good just being a regular ol smuck.
    Good night AHip. I hope you're comfortable in your beddy weddy with your bwankie wankie.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,506
    funny ..you're abusing a guy worth 3/4 of a billion $

i don't like him either....although he beat the phillies :mrgreen:

but its just funny that you are abusing him :lol:

hmmmm..let me give up my money and girls becasue DS doesn't like me :?

this is one of shallowest comments i've seen in a while.

no wonder you are spending your life's savings on lottery tickets :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Wakey wakey AWad. Did you have a nice night doing sweepie weepie?? Don't fwown, I have your baba waiting for you.

alex-rodriguez.jpg
    :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Wakey wakey AWad. Did you have a nice night doing sweepie weepie?? Don't fwown, I have your baba waiting for you.

alex-rodriguez.jpg

"hi DS...greetings from my mansion in'miami'....THE 2 blondes next to me say hi also"
    hope you have a great day at your desk talking about me ....i'll be on my boat lounging in the sun for a few hours :corn:

i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    DS1119 wrote:

alex-rodriguez.jpg

"hi DS...greetings from my mansion in'miami'....THE 2 blondes next to me say hi also"
    hope you have a great day at your desk talking about me ....i'll be on my boat lounging in the sun for a few hours :corn:

But at least my coworkers and customers respect me. This guy has no respect from fans or teammates alike. No respect from the press. Zero respect from anyone. Can't put a price on that.

And as far as him lounging on his boat. That's what's wrong with the guy. I'm sure that's what's he doing while all the time basically stealing money from the Yankees.

someone is still bitter that this bum beat them in the WS :lol::lol:

the phillies dream of a mini back to back dynasty was shattered :nono:

and its far from my life savings....you keep that communion money under your bed and sing "soon forget " all day
    Maybe it's time to start digging up some nuggets that Neilly has said about other players who I'm sure have more money then he does. There has to be some in the Ranger's thread I'm sure but all of a sudden you take this "holier than though" stance here. . :roll:
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

alex-rodriguez.jpg

But at least my coworkers and customers respect me. This guy has no respect from fans or teammates alike. No respect from the press. Zero respect from anyone. Can't put a price on that.

And as far as him lounging on his boat. That's what's wrong with the guy. I'm sure that's what's he doing while all the time basically stealing money from the Yankees.

im sure he cares about that..... :roll:

as long as he has a few friends..he willbe able to live with it

its his fault the yankees chose to give him the money? if your boss offered u that money would you say no?
    they had the chance to let him go...but chose not to

if u tell me you would turn it down...you're full of shit
    DS1119 wrote:
    Maybe it's time to start digging up some nuggets that Neilly has said about other players who I'm sure have more money then he does. There has to be some in the Ranger's thread I'm sure but all of a sudden you take this "holier than though" stance here. . :roll:

im not taking no stance..just find it amusing you are constantly abusing this guy like he is a nobody

i have disliked him since forever ....

fact of the matter is he lives a super sweet life,while we post on this jerkoff board

• its his fault the yankees chose to give him the money? if your boss offered u that money would you say no?

Exactly. Obviously A-Rod has not lived up to that contract, but no one can blame him for taking all that money. I'm no A-Rod fan, but everyone always seems to be harping on him and not Yankees management for giving him that ridiculous 10 year contract go a guy who was 32-33 years old at the time.

its his fault the yankees chose to give him the money? if your boss offered u that money would you say no?

It's all about his efforts and the way he carries himself. Why is it he waited three months to have surgery? So the fucking baby can milk this shit well into next season. If he comes back (and god I hope he doesn't) he will have the surgery to fall back on for yet another year of his failures. If his hip was bothering him that bad he should have been on that table the following day for what this shit head gets paid. I believe for exactly ZERO seconds they need to wait so he can strengthen his hip. Absolute bullshit.
    DS1119 wrote:

im not taking no stance..just find it amusing you are constantly abusing this guy like he is a nobody

fact of the matter is he lives a super sweet life,while we post on this jerkoff board

Same can be sadi about Pearl Jam...a band you continuously bash on these boards.Can'tit?
    DS1119 wrote:

It's all about his efforts and the way he carries himself. Why is it he waited three months to have surgery? So the fucking baby can milk this shit well into next season. If he comes back (and god I hope he doesn't) he will have the surgery to fall back on for yet another year of his failures. If his hip was bothering him that bad he should have been on that table the following day for what this shit head gets paid. I believe for exactly ZERO seconds they need to wait so he can strengthen his hip. Absolute bullshit.

he is done regardless.....yes he is a piece of shit .....yes he is a self absorbed douche

i just find it amusing how you bash his life....you can bash his horrible play all day,,,,but not the sweet life he leads because we would all trade places with his non baseball life in a heart beat

he is done regardless.....yes he is a piece of shit .....yes he is a self absorbed douche

i just find it amusing how you bash his life....you can bash his horrible play all day,,,,but not the sweet life he leads because we would all trade places with his non baseball life in a heart beat

Not so sure about that.

I mean he is such a quality human being.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Same can be sadi about Pearl Jam...a band you continuously bash on these boards.Can'tit?

i suppose so..though my bashing is nowhere near as much..plus they have changed just within the past few years

at least he tries to play...Pearl Jam does nothing but rob all the fools on the porch

$400 for a record :lol: bunch of fools

pearl jam has become the exact opposite of what they stood for..... for 18 years mind you
    :lol::lol::lol:

gayrod-returns.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

Not so sure about that.

I mean he is such a quality human being.

im talking about his cash and houses... not what he does hour to hour

and im sorry..but i just don't believe you about trading places

as long as i can keep my family ..friends and wifey i would switch in a second

im talking about his cash and houses... not what he does hour to hour

and im sorry..but i just don't believe you about trading places

as long as i can keep my family ..friends and wifey i would switch in a second

He's a liar, drug abuser, adulterer, has zero respect from fans and teammates, has a body that's breaking down from roids, supposedly has a great love of baseball and tradition yet will in all likelihood not get into the HOF or even have his number retired...yeah it doesn't sound so bad. Hope he enjoys his money.

and its far from my life savings....you keep that communion money under your bed and sing "soon forget " all day

my comment was directed at literally everything else you said. i've disliked arod way before he was even on the yankees. plus i like derek jeter.

and you are on you're way to spending about a half million dollars on lottery tickets throughout your life. i guess you don't understand how money works.
    www.myspace.com
    and you are on you're way to spending about a half million dollars on lottery tickets throughout your life. i guess you don't understand how money works.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

my comment was directed at literally everything else you said. i've disliked arod way before he was even on the yankees. plus i like derek jeter.

why does my lotto bother you? do i tell you or care how you spend or don't spend your money ?

and actually im quitting most of my numbers starting today.....since you care so much
    its become to much of a hassle to go play them everyday

no don't you go wasting your money on the crappy eagles and phillies ya hear :roll:
    81 wrote:

i do understand how money works...you spend it

or you can take it to the grave ...i'd rather spend it
    81 wrote:

i do understand how money works...you spend it

or you can take it to the grave ...i'd rather spend it

we need a financial advice thread up in here ASAP... :lol:

(as unsolicited as it may be: if you are planning on dying in 20 years, go ahead and spend it. if you plan on living into your 70's or 80's and don't want to work your whole entire life...save/invest. plus if you have any kids, it may be nice to leave something behind too )

okay back to arod--i would love to read about him being broke in 10 years. i hope he spends his money like neilly :lol:
    www.myspace.com