a-rod-kisses-himself-details-magazine.jpg
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    DS1119 wrote:
    I expect this to be a short list. :lol:
    of manly women.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    JK_Livin wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I expect this to be a short list. :lol:
    of manly women.

And girly men
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    That is one of the dumbest/greatest pictures of ALL time. Now that loser is out for another 4-6 months. Growing old and getting off roids sucks huh?!?!!??
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Get well soon buddy!!! We NEED you! :wave:
    I just read online that many of AFuck's biggest fans call him "Bitch Tits". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,506
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    funny ..you're abusing a guy worth 3/4 of a billion $

i don't like him either....although he beat the phillies :mrgreen:

but its just funny that you are abusing him :lol:

hmmmm..let me give up my money and girls becasue DS doesn't like me :?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

I don't give a shit about what money he has. Jeter I'm sure has more and is loved. And his girl count I'm sure is much higher and of better quality. Fucking bum needs to hang it up and go spend the rest of his life in Yankee irrelevance. Fans don't like him. Players don't like him. The only people who like him are his cheap floozies.
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't give a shit about what money he has. Jeter I'm sure has more and is loved. And his girl count I'm sure is much higher and of better quality. Fucking bum needs to hang it up and go spend the rest of his life in Yankee irrelevance. Fans don't like him. Players don't like him. The only people who like him are his cheap floozies.

i hear ya.... but something tells me he is living a sweeter life than everyone on this board combined
    in a few years he will go live out his life on a beach with a bunch of blondes while you continue to abuse him

no offense.... but i think his life is a tad better than ours
    that being said ,he is doing dick for our team
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I don't pay much attention to baseball, but this guy is a supreme douchelord.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    So you've never bashed somebody who makes more money than you? Like, oh I don't know, maybe a baseball player too? For shits and giggles lets say Sergio Romo. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Douchelord is my new favorite word, i'm off to share on FB! :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    So you've never bashed somebody who makes more money than you? Like, oh I don't know, maybe a baseball player too? For shits and giggles lets say Sergio Romo. :lol:
    :corn: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited December 2012
    Mamasan23 wrote:

you would be all over him like flies on shit....FACT

GRANTED i don't know you....but i would bet on that
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Douchelord is my new favorite word, i'm off to share on FB! :lol:

:mrgreen:

Make sure the next time you call someone a douchelord you give them the Vulcan salute at the same time. Epic I say!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No NO NO NO NO. I don't find him attractive in the least. Some women can resist those dbags you know!
    edited December 2012
    at least we have that WS against philly :mrgreen::mrgreen:

couldn't have happened to a better team/city ;)
    Post edited by neilybabes86 on
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No NO NO NO NO. I don't find him attractive in the least. Some women can resist those dbags you know!

add in the $$$$$$ and i would consider him :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    if he bought me lotto tickets, i would consider him :lol:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157

so let me get this right... if someone is wealthy as fuck others shouldn't bust their fucking chops about whatever it is that's going on?

hhhhmmmmmmm. gotcha

you know how many fucking people been bustin bill gates' frickin chops about being a frickin nerd? for years it's been this way. what about donald trump's hair being all awesome?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

I still wouldn't...who knows what kind of diseases that man has?!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I still wouldn't...who knows what kind of diseases that man has?!
    but you're a woman... a-hole gets any woman he wants because he is rich.. these are rules because neilybabe & other baseball fans & super-fans of a-hole say these are the rules... and remember rule number 2... women aren't supposed to turn down a wealthy baseball player or maniac football player because they have hundreds of millions.

what a fucking whacky fucking country we got here...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    who knows what kind of diseases that man has?!

I heard he has Stage 4 acute Bieber Fever.
    chadwick wrote:
    but you're a woman... a-hole gets any woman he wants because he is rich.. these are rules because neilybabe & other baseball fans & super-fans of a-hole say these are the rules... and remember rule number 2... women aren't supposed to turn down a wealthy baseball player or maniac football player because they have hundreds of millions.

:lol: oh chadwick you crack me up!
    That shit is deadly man.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

:lol: oh chadwick you crack me up!
    That shit is deadly man.
    mamasan23, if i were you i'd probably pee my pants in laughter. according to neilybabes87
    you and any other feminine flowers are supposed to be sexually & heart throbbing in lust after a-hole because he is a yankee & worth millions.

and by golly while we're at it... i myself am under his spell & i myself cannot resist the power of a-hole... i am pretty much driving to yankee stadium to give oral to every yankee

i pray a-hole will be in attendance

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    81 wrote:
    if he bought me lotto tickets, i would consider him :lol:

lotto??? shit....need more than thought
    chadwick wrote:
    i am pretty much driving to yankee stadium to give oral to every yankee

yankees.png
    chadwick wrote:

so let me get this right... if someone is wealthy as fuck others shouldn't bust their fucking chops about whatever it is that's going on?

hhhhmmmmmmm. gotcha

you know how many fucking people been bustin bill gates' frickin chops about being a frickin nerd? for years it's been this way. what about donald trump's hair being all awesome?

relax...bust their balls all you want ..im just saying its funny to bust his chops (or anyones's chops ) when they are leading a life most of us would kill for
    the fame ...cars .....girls or guys ......money..trips...etc
    i would not kill to have a-hole's life.
    who are most of the ppl who would kill to have that life?
    where do you dream this stuff up at?

and by the way... i am very relaxed. i am currently rubbing down all 47 of my a-hole posters hanging around my place

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce