Stealing a co-workers lunch? Really?

Comments

• DS1119 wrote:
    I fired someone for repeatedly stealing lunches..

No one ever did it again.

Wow. I had a similar situation. I fired someone once because they were a crackhead. :lol:

Yikes, did you hire him too?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

It was a she and I didn't hire her. I inherited her.
  • DS1119 wrote:

It was a she and I didn't hire her. I inherited her.

Oops
  • pjradio wrote:
    I see they're sold out. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Pure and total ratfuckery Speedy. People are such greedy fuckers these days....tell Kathy to get like a little mini-recorder in the kitchen so they can catch the thief!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    pjradio wrote:

Great idea! :thumbup:

Sold out. :(
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i could use a coke....but don't have any money :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i still say make a fake lunch..that will teach the fucker
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I've had people eat part of my leftover lunch and put it back in the fridge.

Got teriyaki, ate half of it, and I figure, I'll save the other half for lunch tomorrow.

Go get my lunch the next day, and somebody ate all the chicken left, some rice, and the salad. There was nothing left except for a couple of spoonfuls of rice. :x I don't know if I was more shocked that they stole my lunch and put it back or that they ate the rest of my partially eaten lunch, and put it back thinking I wouldn't notice they ate 'some' of it.

Oh, and HANDS OFF my hot sauce! That shit is expensive!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    if somebody ate my lunch, i would send a scalding email to the office.

and then wait for HR to call
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Missing from the work fridge this week:

1- Peanut Butter
    2- Cinnamon Raison Bagels
    3- 2 apples
    3- a bottle of salad dressing.

WHO DOES THAT???? :nono:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think I will switch sandwiches around between the various brown bags in the fridge....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think I will switch sandwiches around between the various brown bags in the fridge....

:lol:

That's a great prank!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • I gave my colleague my sandwich yesterday because I decided to have Pho at the local Vietnamese cafe. 8-)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    weeeeeeeeeell I was hungry and no one would trade for my peanut butter samich. Sick of it. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    http://youtu.be/_Tc6ywqoL6o
    sometimes people are hungry fuckers & they will eat whatever the fuck they get their mitts on
    your wife is lucky someone at the office didn't eat her stapler or pens or even her for that matter

have your wife take her lunch to her desk/work area
    get her one of those little igloo lunch coolers with the gel tops/bottom you freeze the night before
    that, sir, is the end to her using the office fridge
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Oh, and HANDS OFF my hot sauce! That shit is expensive!
    Condiments left in plain sight in the company fridge are meant to be shared.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    DS1119 wrote:

Wow. I had a similar situation. I fired someone once because they were a crackhead. :lol:
    His name wasnt David was it? (not you). There was this guy once , he would get a salesmans loaner and hole up in a crack house for days.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • My lunch was stolen a few times, so one day when cleaning out my freezer I had idea for what to do with the frozen meals that had expired...sure enough the rat bastard took it, hope he/she enjoyed it ;)
    Pamela0222 wrote:

1- Peanut Butter
    3- 2 apples

the same person who steals workplace toilet paper for their household

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

i'd pay real money to see you in action

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

have your wife take her lunch to her desk/work area
    get her one of those little igloo lunch coolers with the gel tops/bottom you freeze the night before
    that, sir, is the end to her using the office fridge

This is exactly what I do. I'm not about to put my food anywhere near where some of these office freaks could get their grubby paws on it ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

His name wasnt David was it? (not you). There was this guy once , he would get a salesmans loaner and hole up in a crack house for days.

No worse. She would take lease returns down to the NYC and trade them for crack. Nothing like handing over a $20K+ automobile with the keys for a few hundred bucks worth of crack. :lol:
    chadwick wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

1- Peanut Butter
    3- 2 apples

this is wrong?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

1- Peanut Butter
    3- 2 apples

this is wrong?

guess it depends on the quality of the workplace TP

personally, i would never take it home....unless i was going to TP somebody's house.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    the one VP I worked for years ago, I remember going up to his office the one time and he was looking for a pencil: "dammit, every Christmas time it's the same thing, all the pens and mechanical pencils disappear, people's stocking stuffers"
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

this is wrong?

guess it depends on the quality of the workplace TP

personally, i would never take it home....unless i was going to TP somebody's house.

And if you ever do steal toliet paper, you could also just return it years later when you have a crisis of conscious.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/ ... 50139.html

Somehow I doubt that same could work as well with stolen lunches, though ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    I stole two chicken mcnuggets from a coworker today. They were tasty.
    I think I will put a package of microwave popcorn in the microwave and set the timer for about 20 minutes and walk away