Stealing a co-workers lunch? Really?

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,427
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So my wife calls me yesterday, and tells me that somebody at her work, went in to the refrigerator, and stole her lunch. Are you fucking kidding me? My wife packs a lunch, brings it to work, and one of her scum of the Earth co-workers steals it? If this happened to me, and I found out who did it? I may spend a year in jail for assault and battery. How the fuck could someone help themselves to a co-workers food?
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• There was an episode of Friends about that. At my wife's new job she was warned that the big boss will do that so she puts her lunch in a pink bag so he stays away.
  • thats total lame..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • There was an episode of Friends about that. At my wife's new job she was warned that the big boss will do that so she puts her lunch in a pink bag so he stays away.
    Big boss or the janitor, it wouldnt make a difference. I would make sure for the next 6 months, he would be drinking his lunch through a straw.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    its only a lunch....

instead of knocking his or her jaw loose ..let her make a fake lunch filled with xlax or something...or spit and snot
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • its only a lunch....

instead of knocking his or her jaw loose ..let her make a fake lunch filled with xlax or something...or spit and snot
    Its only a lunch.
    And I would end up in jail.

I couldnt imagine somebody doing this.
    its only a lunch....

Its only a lunch.
    And I would end up in jail.

I couldnt imagine somebody doing this.

make the fake lunch and leave it in there.....the guilty person will take the bait like a hungry bass
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Yes! The turkey sandwich with the moist maker :( :lol:

My lunch is so unexciting that no one wants to steal it :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • That's like stealing a Christmas tree, only worse.
    Despicable.

Human beings disappoint me more and more every single day.
    Nice shirt.
    just put a booger in the dam sandwich
  • People are assholes. I've had people steal my can of pop that I put in the office fridge before, but never a full lunch. I'd lose my fucking mind if someone stole my entire lunch.
  • People are assholes. I've had people steal my can of pop that I put in the office fridge before, but never a full lunch. I'd lose my fucking mind if someone stole my entire lunch.
    I hear ya. I would be livid beyond belief!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    For the record I was nowhere near Chicago yesterday. That being said where does your wife work and how accessible is the fridge to outsiders? :corn:
  • SPEEDY...you dont have to go to jail..
    i can make it look like accident... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • That's like stealing a Christmas tree, only worse.
    Despicable.

Human beings disappoint me more and more every single day.

People were driving around stealing generators after Hurricane Sandy, so stealing lunch is no surprise. One dude even tried to keep a boat that floated into his yard.
  • People were driving around stealing generators after Hurricane Sandy, so stealing lunch is no surprise. One dude even tried to keep a boat that floated into his yard.

Humans are regressing more and more every day.
    Where has the compassion gone?

Their behavior is becoming increasingly animalistic and barbaric.
    The selfishness, and the lack of any sort of regret is truly overwhelming.
    Nice shirt.
  • People were driving around stealing generators after Hurricane Sandy, so stealing lunch is no surprise. One dude even tried to keep a boat that floated into his yard.

Humans are regressing more and more every day.
    Where has the compassion gone?

Their behavior is becoming increasingly animalistic and barbaric.
    The selfishness, and the lack of any sort of regret is truly overwhelming.
    This guy is willing to risk his job.... His $40-$50k a year job, his medical and dental, everything. To steal a lunch?

Really?

Who the fuck does that?
  • This guy is willing to risk his job.... His $40-$50k a year job, his medical and dental, everything. To steal a lunch?

Really?

Who the fuck does that?

Someone with absolutely no morals and even less scruples.
    Apparentely a free Lean Cuisine is more important, sad to say.

Priorities today are so fucked up, it's truly appalling.
    I hope the person got the worst indigestion of their lives.
    Nice shirt.
  • PapPap Posts: 28,777
    There was an episode of Friends about that. At my wife's new job she was warned that the big boss will do that so she puts her lunch in a pink bag so he stays away.
    Yes! The turkey sandwich with the moist maker :( :lol:

My lunch is so unexciting that no one wants to steal it :fp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2xi7B3mkr0
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    yup...we had a memo go out earlier this year for the same thing

before that, we had a memo go out because people were putting buggers on the walls above the urinals.

people suck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

before that, we had a memo go out because people were putting buggers on the walls above the urinals.

people suck
    I find it so fucking bizarre. My wife wakes up in the morning, takes the time to fix her lunch, puts it in the company fridge, and then somebody has the nerve to steal it? My wife now spends the next 8-10 hours at work without being able to eat? She cant leave the building, she isnt big on fast food anyways. They have a cafetaria, but she doesnt have any cash on her. So unless she now borrows money from a co-worker, she just has to wait 10 hours until she gets home?

One of the reasons I prefer to be alone in my truck all day. Because if I had to deal with people like this, in an office environment, I would end up in prison.
    81 wrote:

people suck
    I find it so fucking bizarre. My wife wakes up in the morning, takes the time to fix her lunch, puts it in the company fridge, and then somebody has the nerve to steal it? My wife now spends the next 8-10 hours at work without being able to eat? She cant leave the building, she isnt big on fast food anyways. They have a cafetaria, but she doesnt have any cash on her. So unless she now borrows money from a co-worker, she just has to wait 10 hours until she gets home?

One of the reasons I prefer to be alone in my truck all day. Because if I had to deal with people like this, in an office environment, I would end up in prison.

she should carry a $10 spot on her ...its crazy that people don't carry any cash nowadays
    my fiance is the same way..she never has any cash on her ever....its really not good
    81 wrote:

people suck

she should carry a $10 spot on her ...its crazy that people don't carry any cash nowadays
    my fiance is the same way..she never has any cash on her ever....its really not good

my wallet is officially empty

i've foudn when i have cash in it, the woman uses it as an atm. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    "SPEEDY wrote:

[/quote][/quote]

my fiance does the same at times,but regardless every human should have a $20 in their pocket at all times
    meh....

plastic seems to work pretty well in sticks.

used to keep some cash at the house after closing a bank account, mostly because i was too lazy to take it to my main bank. woman spent all that. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • This is why human beings scare me...

My wifes lunch gets stolen..

And SHE IS AT FAULT for not having cash in her pocket?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    This is why human beings scare me...

My wifes lunch gets stolen..

And SHE IS AT FAULT for not having cash in her pocket?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

she was asking for it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    meh....

used to keep some cash at the house after closing a bank account, mostly because i was too lazy to take it to my main bank. woman spent all that. :lol:
    Hey 81..
    Changing the topic..
    You are a member of a credit union, correct?
    Do I remember you saying you put some of your money in to a credit union?

If yes I have a few questions for you.
  • Had my lunch stolen when I first started my job about 2 and half years ago. Really pissed me off at the time.

Hasn't happened since and nobody else has complained so I think maybe the culprit has left.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • 81 wrote:

The man's wallet IS an atm. :P
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    81 wrote:
    meh....

Hey 81..
    Changing the topic..
    You are a member of a credit union, correct?
    Do I remember you saying you put some of your money in to a credit union?

If yes I have a few questions for you.

yes...

an ohio based one to boot....closest branch.....270 miles east :lol:

shoot away.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg