Options

The 3rd Annual Ten Club Rock N' Art Poster Convention

Comments

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Jharé wrote:
    moses562 wrote:
    If someone is still there and could grab that pj hoody with the white stiching in an XL, I would be most grateful...I forgot about this today! boooo me! Please and thank you!

Seriuosly the best hoodie. I could use a replacement. Good luck, hope someone has the kindness to get you one.

A Medium fits like a large, or Even a little more big.[/quote]

I just sold one of these here last week. Brand new, never worn, but to try it on. Medium $86 shipped clear to Philly. And it sat on the lost dogs for two days before someone snagged it. What a deal!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Back home relaxing and getting my winnings in order. Pictures taken through out the day by me: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151959931111777.436914.526841776&type=1&l=59553b21ff Had a great time hanging out with RKCNDY and Princess Bulldozer. Took a little side trip to PJ Headquarters to check it out. All in all, a fantastic day. :D
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Great pic of the sticker on the Binaural LP
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    Great pic of the sticker on the Binaural LP
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Damn. No Facebook. No lookie.
  • Options
    Man I wish I was in Seattle today.

I didn't see a good pic of the pop up table till later in the afternoons and the Easy Streets plus coloured fixers were gone by then. D'oh!
    A friend of mine who was at the show did pick me up a moonlight graham hoodie though! :D I was hoping they'd have the lap top bags there but no such luck. Also they were giving out free Backspacer LP's and even though I didn't ask her to, she picked one up for me too. My friend rules!!! My bank account thanks the PJ Gods for not letting me know about Easy Street, chewbacca queen and coloured vinyls until too late lol.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Back home relaxing and getting my winnings in order. Pictures taken through out the day by me: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151959931111777.436914.526841776&type=1&l=59553b21ff Had a great time hanging out with RKCNDY and Princess Bulldozer. Took a little side trip to PJ Headquarters to check it out. All in all, a fantastic day. :D

Hey man thanks for the pics and updates. You got some sweet stuff! The promo Binaural is just an added bonus! Enjoy :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    I came home with:
    Blue Fixer
    Orange Fixer
    ITW Vinyl
    Kenyon Hall EV print
    Signed "Spawn" print (number 10/200)
    A few stickers
    And a pair of Avocado sox!

Missed the Benny but, no complaints here.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Tomorrow or the following Ames Ed Print looks wicked!!

1LaUp.jpg

Was this for night 1 or night 2?
    Is this a Clearwater poster?
    Does anyone know if there were any Orlando night 2 posters left?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    looks like a benny is on ebay now from today. it was just added tonight, the seller has zero feedback, it is still sealed, the asking price is outrageous, mention of 10c and the number is somewhere between 110-119 it looks like.
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    looks like a benny is on ebay now from today. it was just added tonight, the seller has zero feedback, it is still sealed, the asking price is outrageous, mention of 10c and the number is somewhere between 110-119 it looks like.

$1,950 :lol::lol::lol: :fp:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Here we goooo.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    dougfloyd wrote:

$1,950 :lol::lol::lol: :fp:
    Didn't even take enough time to take a picture.. So sad. :fp:
  • Options
    Keeps his / her eye on the forum, has to be one of the first in line, straight home afterwards, opens an eBay account and is looking for nearly 2k for this. Our worst fears confirmed. Okay its twice the value of others but THIS FUCKING SUCKS. I hope they choke on the money :evil:

No pictures even uploaed yet! How hungry is this flipper! Boils my piss :nono:
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Keeps his / her eye on the forum, has to be one of the first in line, straight home afterwards, opens an eBay account and is looking for nearly 2k for this. Our worst fears confirmed. Okay its twice the value of others but THIS FUCKING SUCKS. I hope they choke on the money :evil:

that's the thing, the new ebay account is to protect themself from being called out on this forum and action being taken by 10c. their is a huge flaw in the seller's plan if this does indeed sell
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,512
    Mango wrote:

that's the thing, the new ebay account is to protect themself from being called out on this forum and action being taken by 10c. their is a huge flaw in the seller's plan if this does indeed sell

Opportunists everywhere... Shame on the person/people who bid on it. Stick em with the $400 price tag that they can't flip.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    I hate to think how many people stay silent on this board and just use the shop to buy stuff explicitly to flip. They pay their subs and just lie in wait. I mean we all knew it was gonna happen but with so few made available (did I read it was 3 or 4?) its just disgusting.
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    I hate to think how many people stay silent on this board and just use the shop to buy stuff explicitly to flip. They pay their subs and just lie in wait. I mean we all knew it was gonna happen but with so few made available (did I read it was 3 or 4?) its just disgusting.

20 I believe
  • Options
    An interesting tidbit of information regarding the Benaroya Hall vinyl that was sold today at the show. The one I purchased is completely sealed and yet still numbered #115. Which is to say that they actually numbered these at the factory and then sealed them. All the ones I saw that people purchased today were this way. Insteady of having the little rip right where the number had to be written in like every other Benny I've seen is, they were completely sealed. The other REALLY nice thing is that the boxes and corners are immaculate. I can only imagine because they weren't shipped out like all the other ones were, but bought in person. FYI Benny lovers. ;)
  • Options
    I bet there were at least 30 sets available.
  • Options
    djklambake wrote:
    Mango wrote:

Opportunists everywhere... Shame on the person/people who bid on it. Stick em with the $400 price tag that they can't flip.
    No way this sells for that much. I want to keep up with this sale... I bet the eventually sell it for about $800.. But the key is hopefully no dumbass pays triple for it, and the flipper has to sit on this for a while. The thing flippers hate is to have a lot of money tied up in something.
  • Options
    I was 4th in line and asked Tim Bierman directly when he handed me mine, how many they had and he told me 20.
  • Options
    Mango wrote:

20 I believe

Oh okay. No idea where I got that figure from! Still annoying the fuck outta me though.

Nice info on the Benny numbering btw.
  • Options
    I was 4th in line and asked Tim Bierman directly when he handed me mine, how many they had and he told me 20.

Fastest way to make $8000 :mrgreen:

I checked your FB pics, looked awesome. I'd say your stoked! Congrats man.
  • Options
    That's fair, I just know they ran out 12 people before me. :lol:
  • Options
    MedozK wrote:
    No way this sells for that much. I want to keep up with this sale... I bet the eventually sell it for about $800.. But the key is hopefully no dumbass pays triple for it, and the flipper has to sit on this for a while. The thing flippers hate is to have a lot of money tied up in something.

Well they can easily double their money when there were hundreds more who would have loved to join the Benny Club. The average is about $900-ish online. I agree with you, hope their luck runs out on this one.
  • Options
    Mango wrote:

I hate boiled piss!

I would love to get ahold of the flipper and accidently drop his $400 investment in a puddle of said piss.
  • Options
    Pics now uploaded, 2 offers made.
  • Options
    http://instagram.com/p/SwdRACvY8z/
    Finished painting by Jeff Soto, Munk ONE, and Maxx242. "A love affair between a mermaid and Sasquatch" :D
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Pics now uploaded, 2 offers made.
    They are prolly reading this thread. :evil: :fp: