Options

CIA director David Petraeus resigns

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    JC29856 wrote:
    i guess i did jump to conclusions afterall about the classified docs. i believe whatever pertraeus and broadwell say. silly me to think that he would have anything to do with all of the documents found in her home and data found on her computer.
    im still wondering where broadwell got the idea that the benghazi attacks were either retaliation for or a attempt to rescue Libyan prisoners held by CIA?
    Probably from the same source that gave Fox news this same info?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    maybe that was the way to get out....or to cover up something bigger..
    One take is that the CIA was completely wrong in the intel leading up to 9/11/12 in Libya....so, maybe...
    wouldnt be the first time they were wrong, now would it.
    Nope
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.