Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

1101112131416»

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Now we have two SPOILER threads? Can we keep this one clean for another few days at least?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    What's awesome is that episode VIII comes out in May of 2017. Only 1 year and 5 months.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,761
    jervin007 said:

What's awesome is that episode VIII comes out in May of 2017. Only 1 year and 5 months.

hopefully the new director, dude that directed Looper, does just as good as Abrams.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182

jervin007 said:

hopefully the new director, dude that directed Looper, does just as good as Abrams.
    Yeah, JJ is still producing, but the pressure is on the new director. I did like Looper though
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Saw it last night--thought it was great!
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Correct me if I"m wrong but there are actually no spoilers in this thread yet, right?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Right
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    It is ridiculous that there are so many stupid Star Wars gcross
    JTH said:

Correct me if I"m wrong but there are actually no spoilers in this thread yet, right?

Just stay away from these until you see it.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

It is ridiculous that there are so many stupid Star Wars gcross

JTH said:

Just stay away from these until you see it.
    Oh, I've seen it....

Twice. :blush:

I just don't want to be the first one to actually post a spoiler, especially since there's another perfectly good thread to do that in.
  • jervin007 said:

Hopefully time flies as I cannot wait. Then another 1 year 5 months - 2 years for VIIII.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    only 353 days until ROGUE ONE...
  • Finally saw it Saturday and liked it. Agree with some of the comments on here -- loved the new female lead character/actress. Thought she was great.
    Thought the plot was sort of a layup and a gift to us nerds who loved the first 3 movies so much.

However the overall experience of going to see it was lots of fun -- people in the audience cheering and laughing together at familiar things in the film.

SO much better than the last 3, where I thought the acting and stories were not up to snuff.

Too bad Lucas had to sell to the White Slavers from Disney (lol) but I like what they did much better than his last efforts. Really liked reading how much others enjoyed and are seeing it multiple times. great!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,181
    http://www.starwars.com/news/its-true-all-of-it-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-coming-home

RETAILER EXCLUSIVES

To celebrate the in-home release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy are each offering fans a retailer-exclusive, uniquely packaged, collectible version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack. These limited edition releases, seen below, will be packaged as follows:

TARGET – The Target Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive packaging and an added 20 minutes of bonus content, including never-before-seen interviews with Daisy Ridley and John Boyega and a deeper look at the movie’s costumes and weaponry
    WALMART – The Walmart Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive BB-8 packaging and an exclusive Star Wars Galactic Connexions trading disc
    BEST BUY – The Best Buy Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack features exclusive SteelBook Packaging
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    demetrios said:

http://www.starwars.com/news/its-true-all-of-it-star-wars-the-force-awakens-is-coming-home

RETAILER EXCLUSIVES

To celebrate the in-home release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy are each offering fans a retailer-exclusive, uniquely packaged, collectible version of the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack. These limited edition releases, seen below, will be packaged as follows:

TARGET – The Target Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive packaging and an added 20 minutes of bonus content, including never-before-seen interviews with Daisy Ridley and John Boyega and a deeper look at the movie’s costumes and weaponry
    WALMART – The Walmart Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive BB-8 packaging and an exclusive Star Wars Galactic Connexions trading disc
    BEST BUY – The Best Buy Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray Combo Pack features exclusive SteelBook Packaging

Merchandising!!!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    You contain the spark that will rekindle the fire