Options

FRANKENSTORM IS HERE!!!!!! GOOD LUCK EAST COAST

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Hope everyone's alright.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    For those that are able to help: http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations

Hope everyone made it through this safely.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Hey Andrew, where u at buddy? How'd u make out? You've been quiet. Let us know you're ok.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Still with power. We got very lucky. I can't believe all the pictures and videos I've seen from NYC and NJ. Hoping everyone from there is staying safe and people evacuated.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Travel ban in CT has been lifted.

This was yesterday in Milford. :shock:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p ... 3594_n.jpg
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Made out relatively well here in westchester. No cable and a few fence sections down, but other than than that, I think we are better off than most.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i didnt realise that thread was aboiut the storm..

hope all the best to ny..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    All good here, my block is the only one in the neighborhood that didn't lose power. Just a couple of trees down and my neighbors shed lifted off and crashed against our house :lol:
    no damage to the house.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,302
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Ha an abandoned building collapsed in north Philly and a bum trying to steal copper was caught in the rubble but fine. Got arrested. Gets a dry nights sleep. Haha

bubbles?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I heard 20 foot waves in Milwaukee :shock:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    I heard 20 foot waves in Milwaukee :shock:

is this wilt chamberlain?

GOD i hate not being at work! :x :x :x :x :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    lost power at midnight, lots of trees down and roads closed.

we went to McDonalds and sat in the car in the parking lot using their internet to work a bit, they finally opened at 9:30, now having breakfast
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    my poor city

we are fine in brooklyn but my parents are stuck in the city with no power :(
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    West Virginia got a blizzard. How many would have taken the blizzard over the wind and rain?
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hey can the Rockaway guys check in please... Queens boy is worried about you..l
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    this is so scary...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    That picture of Queens is what I picture the end of the world looking like :(
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Ha an abandoned building collapsed in north Philly and a bum trying to steal copper was caught in the rubble but fine. Got arrested. Gets a dry nights sleep. Haha

bubbles?

HA, he seemed to have a similar sense of humor. Dude was laughing as he got pulled out.
  • Options
    this BLOWS. my office is either flooded or without power. i'm not sure which or both. they're trying to recruit some of us to come to a "disaster recovery site" site in center city tomorrow to take calls. fuck that. i've been here about 4 years and work has never been cancelled until this week.

one of the country's major mortgage company's rendered helpless because of this fucking storm. :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    be safe, everyone.....

and please say a prayer/good thought for my Aunt. we still haven't heard from her.
    Hoping she's ok.

thanks. hope you guys are doing ok as well!!
    Did you hear from her? Monmouth County got some of the worst storm surges.

We made it through ok. Power is still intact. All we can hear are sirens though. Power lines down all over, a number of transformers blew, lots of traffic lights out. The evacuation for our neighbors has been lifted. One of my jobs and one of the group homes where Zoso works are still under evacuation. The cleanup should last a while. I hope everyone got hit harder than us is ok. NYC and the jersey shore got slammed :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Triple J radio station's news program wants to talk to me about the storm. Must be hard for people overseas to understand..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    Looks like the piers and boardwalk in seaside heights/park are pretty much trashed :(
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Newch91 wrote:
    damn. I'm in the burbs of hartford and it didn't seem that bad. my office reopened at 10 today.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    the real horror is having to sit in McDonalds to get a few hours of work done. the seats are so hard and the music is terrible!
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I hope everyone in the affected areas is ok. We got by unscathed.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Thoughts and prayers to those in the big apple and along the coast. Looks like we in south central PA will be spared from major river flooding, will/do have some creeks and streams flooding.

The wind however, was pretty nasty. Found this pic from the local news on twitter...

House damage in Susquehanna Twp. from #SandyCenPa @abc27News http://t.co/cSf3KspX
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    hope all are ok after last night

anyone heard from bathgate yet? last night i watch footage from rockaway and the roads were rivers :(
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    I'm in Glassboro NJ, eye went over us last night. Nothing major happened around us. Lost power for ~3 hours but got it back.

Family in Woodbridge NJ lost power since 8pm last night, still without it. No damage.

Anyone have an info on Secaucus NJ? My dad doesn't have power/internet but needs to find out how passable the roads are and if can get into work tomorrow. PM me?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7