#projectratfuck

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    The hotel next door to my office building has happy hour aka free drinks for an hour on Tuesdays at 5 for their patrons. I haven't taken advantage as of yet, this seems like the perfect opportunity.

#projectratfuck

Yes it does!!!! :mrgreen::o :shock:

#projectratfuck
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    The hotel next door to my office building has happy hour aka free drinks for an hour on Tuesdays at 5 for their patrons. I haven't taken advantage as of yet, this seems like the perfect opportunity.

#projectratfuck

#projectratfuck

:lol: YESSSS!!!! Check for updates.....next Tuesday!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#projectratfuck

#projectratfuck

I never even thought about this. This adds a whole new dimension to #projectratfuck

:shock:
    DS1119 wrote:

I never even thought about this. This adds a whole new dimension to #projectratfuck

:shock:

8-)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Everything always happens on next Tuesday around here.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • DS1119 wrote:

I used to work the desk at a hotel years ago... and let me tell ya... a little green will get you a long way with the night staff ;) Drop a $20 and I'd let ya use the pool for an hour. Drop a $50 and you can stay there till the end of my shift...

WOW! You're expensive. Two weeks ago in Phoenix I got upgraded to a suite for a couple of Mich Ultras to each of the guys behind the desk. :lol:

Welcome to CT.
    Home of the Trust Fund Babies.
    Us kids who had to actually get and keep a job at a young age learn how to adapt 8-)

Suckers.

You dont even want to know how inflated the room rate for the presidential suite was :twisted:

And Fuckin A Mamasan!
    Brilliant!
    What dumbass hotel is giving away free drinks for happy hour?!?!
    I need to do some research.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I also forgot this hotel is a haven for old people sex. I may need to find another location.

Welcome to CT.
    Us kids who had to actually get and keep a job at a young age learn how to adapt 8-)

Suckers.

You dont even want to know how inflated the room rate for the presidential suite was :twisted:

And Fuckin A Mamasan!
    Brilliant!

Haha right? It's the Holiday Inn Express...they recently just expanded it and put a mini-waterpark in there. Interesting little joint. Can't believe I totally forgot about the free drinks until #projectratfuck
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Welcome to CT.

Suckers.

And Fuckin A Mamasan!
    Brilliant!

Haha right? It's the Holiday Inn Express...they recently just expanded it and put a mini-waterpark in there. Interesting little joint. Can't believe I totally forgot about the free drinks until #projectratfuck

It seems that the Holiday Inn Express' are #projectratfuck friendly! :lol:
    DOing research one of my coworkers just dropped a bomb on me. My favorite local bar every Monday gives away free wings, cheese sticks, and french fries EVERY Monday from 5-7. Not just during the football season...ALL YEAR!! I never knew this. :o I'm usually working. This place is like 2 miles from my house. :fp: They have awesome chicken wings. How can i rathole some of this free grub when I'm working. :think:

http://www.myfavoritetaverns.com/taverns/rusty-nail/

#projectratfuck
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    DS1119 wrote:
    DOing research one of my coworkers just dropped a bomb on me. My favorite local bar every Monday gives away free wings, cheese sticks, and french fries EVERY Monday from 5-7. Not just during the football season...ALL YEAR!! I never knew this. :o I'm usually working. This place is like 2 miles from my house. :fp: They have awesome chicken wings. How can i rathole some of this free grub when I'm working. :think:

#projectratfuck

Take a monday off

Take a monday off

Meh. That's no fun.
  • DS1119 wrote:

#projectratfuck

You need to find yourself a doppelganger my friend.
    He can sit at your desk from 5-7 pm Mondays while your ratholing that joint for some free grub.
    Maybe said doppelganger would accept payment in the form of lukewarm/cold wings in a doggie bag?

#projectratfuck²
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

You need to find yourself a doppelganger my friend.
    He can sit at your desk from 5-7 pm Mondays while your ratholing that joint for some free grub.
    Maybe said doppelganger would accept payment in the form of lukewarm/cold wings in a doggie bag?

#projectratfuck²

That's a thought. :lol:

#projectratfuck
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i need a soda...

soa machine takes change and singles.

all i have are 20's

off to the confrence room fridge
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i need a soda...

soa machine takes change and singles.

all i have are 20's

off to the confrence room fridge

#projectratfuck

fixed
    got #ratfucked

all the confrence rooms are in use. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    got #ratfucked

So now this is where you think. Find the people using the conference room and then rathole change from the top drawer of their desk for a soda. :lol:

#projectratfuck
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    got #ratfucked

So now this is where you think. Find the people using the conference room and then rathole change from the top drawer of their desk for a soda. :lol:

#projectratfuck

going into other people's offices/cubes weird.

if it wasn't so far, i'd go to the truck for change.... :x

:fp:

water it is.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    got #ratfucked

#projectratfuck

going into other people's offices/cubes weird.

if it wasn't so far, i'd go to the truck for change.... :x

:fp:

water it is.

I do it all the time. :lol:
    thanks for fixing that....took me forever to find your reply.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    DS1119 wrote:
    In my never endng search to end my boredom I have started #projectratfuck

I woke up this morning at about 4AM and started jut screwing around on the internet. About 5AM I started to get hungry but I didn't really want to make breakfast. I really didn't want to go to one of the diners in my area I frequent either. This is where #projectratfuck took form. Many hotels offer complimnetary breakfast. After a quick internet search I saw that The Holiday Inn Express only 2 miles from me offered such a gem. #projectratfuck 's wheels were in motion. I walked in the backdoor and just headed to the breakfast area. The net results? A free newspaper, scrambled eggs, bacon, home firies, a bagel with cream cheese, Fruit Loops, milk, and orange juice. I also snagged some milk, yougurt, and a banana for work later today. All costing not one penny for me. The people working there were also very nice, talkative, and smiley. It was great! They also had a nice fireplace and a widescreen tv. Overall a very nice ambience.

http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/us/en/c ... oteldetail

After such an experience, I wonder how much free food and stuff I can get? This is #projectratfuck

Tomorrow morning I plan on visiting another hotel for breakfast. I invite everyone else to join the #projectratfuck movement.

Now THIS ^^^^ my friend, is a PERFECT example of why the 47% is looked down upon by Mittens. LOL!

I LOVE IT!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    DS1119 wrote:

#projectratfuck

You need to make this happen!!! Taking #projectratfuck to the next level! :lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    DS1119 wrote:

I woke up this morning at about 4AM and started jut screwing around on the internet. About 5AM I started to get hungry but I didn't really want to make breakfast. I really didn't want to go to one of the diners in my area I frequent either. This is where #projectratfuck took form. Many hotels offer complimnetary breakfast. After a quick internet search I saw that The Holiday Inn Express only 2 miles from me offered such a gem. #projectratfuck 's wheels were in motion. I walked in the backdoor and just headed to the breakfast area. The net results? A free newspaper, scrambled eggs, bacon, home firies, a bagel with cream cheese, Fruit Loops, milk, and orange juice. I also snagged some milk, yougurt, and a banana for work later today. All costing not one penny for me. The people working there were also very nice, talkative, and smiley. It was great! They also had a nice fireplace and a widescreen tv. Overall a very nice ambience.

After such an experience, I wonder how much free food and stuff I can get? This is #projectratfuck

Tomorrow morning I plan on visiting another hotel for breakfast. I invite everyone else to join the #projectratfuck movement.

So you are in the 47% your boy complains about , how does it feel to be a smoocher ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    DS1119 wrote:

So you are in the 47% your boy complains about , how does it feel to be a smoocher ....

Feels awesome. I'd rather lean on the business' than the government. They manage their money a hell of a lot better than any social program run by the government could ever dream of doing. :lol:

This thread is not political however. This is #projectratfuck

:lol:
    #projectratfuck
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

#projectratfuck

You need to make this happen!!! Taking #projectratfuck to the next level! :lol:

I'm working on it. :lol:

#projectratfuck
    email saying

come get some a Rice Chex Caramel Chocolate Pecan Treat

i'm taking two

#projectratfuck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that reminds me....

we had cake yesteday. it was beign served in a confrence room. confrence room has two doors...long line forming at the entrance...i went in the other door, grabbed my cake and skipped the line

#projectratfuck

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    that reminds me....

we had cake yesteday. it was beign served in a confrence room. confrence room has two doors...long line forming at the entrance...i went in the other door, grabbed my cake and skipped the line

#projectratfuck

:thumbup:

#projectratfuck
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I went into a police station and grabbed a doughnut.
This discussion has been closed.