Pit Posting Memory Lane

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Like 81 says, it isn't that I didn't try, but weather patterns are really working against me here. I can almost come visit you though without alerting my parole officer. We're like 504 miles apart. Wait for me on the eastern most edge of Seattle... :thumbup:

How about I meet you part way? Like Oktoberfest...in that little Bavarian village this weekend?

20090909-leavenworth1.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Like 81 says, it isn't that I didn't try, but weather patterns are really working against me here. I can almost come visit you though without alerting my parole officer. We're like 504 miles apart. Wait for me on the eastern most edge of Seattle... :thumbup:

How about I meet you part way? Like Oktoberfest...in that little Bavarian village this weekend?

20090909-leavenworth1.jpg

Looks as charming as a Disney movie setting; I'll fit right in...
    Obviously, I got to give a shout out to Mamasan for her drinking and We-Vibing ways... My kind of lady. :thumbup:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Obviously, I got to give a shout out to Mamasan for her drinking and We-Vibing ways... My kind of lady. :thumbup:

:mrgreen:

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Snakeduck it was my pleasure!
    I'm gonna hold you to those drinks and the "Then Some" will come later ;) just kidding :lol:
    It was great meeting you and your wife!

p.s. I'm picking up a issue of Idaho magazine ;)
    It is what it is.
    laurimae71 wrote:
    Snakeduck it was my pleasure!
    I'm gonna hold you to those drinks and the "Then Some" will come later ;) just kidding :lol:

"Then some" is going to get me in trouble...

Cool, I hope you do pick up the magazine and enjoy the article.
  • Snakeduck wrote:
    laurimae71 wrote:
    Snakeduck it was my pleasure!

"Then some" is going to get me in trouble...

Cool, I hope you do pick up the magazine and enjoy the article.

I know,I was just playing ;)
    I'll let ya know what I think of the article k :)
    TTYS
    It is what it is.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Snakeduck wrote:
    How could I forget afroannie? Maybe because I was expecting more afro... I mean, I saw afro potential, but it appeared to be all subjugated and oppressed. I like my afros 70's basketball style!

:wave: the afro usually comes out when I've been rocking out...but it was too damn hot in the arena to let my hair down...of course that doesn't compare to the amazing afro I had as a kid... :D

8095130399_e8bcd6096a_m.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    Snakeduck wrote:
    cutz wrote:
    Snakeduck: did you get a cell phone yet?

Ummmm, no, not yet. However, some of you may have noticed I'm using a more sophisticated smoke signal technique involving various colors. Not sure what kind of range I'm getting though... CBGirl, did you get last night's message over there on the east coast?

:lol: >I thought i saw some smoke over by my way(yes, i live near CBG).
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    cutz wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    cutz wrote:
    Snakeduck: did you get a cell phone yet?

Ummmm, no, not yet. However, some of you may have noticed I'm using a more sophisticated smoke signal technique involving various colors. Not sure what kind of range I'm getting though... CBGirl, did you get last night's message over there on the east coast?

:lol: >I thought i saw some smoke over by my way(yes, i live near CBG).
    are you the crazy neighbor with the chickens in the backyard? :wtf:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

that was my first impression of cutz.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

yeah...me too... :wtf:
    and now crazy chicken neighbor cutz is trying to intercept my smoke signals :fp:

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    81 wrote:

:lol:> At least i made some type of impression.

You have neighbors? Oh, and they have CHICKENS?
    cutz wrote:
    81 wrote:

Don't play coy with me :x

cutz wrote:
    81 wrote:

went to pick up alli and she was like jim is up the road...jim who.....oh....guess you didn't split the hotel too. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,987
    Shit.
    Wasn't able to make the steak-a-thon or Moose Drool tasting in Missoula and really missed out on meeting a bunch of you.

Had no idea old "chalk outline" himself was making a grand appearance or I would have tried harder to make it to Missoula before 2:00 am Saturday night. Would have had Rob save a little Koltiska for me too.

And now I read this... Have I been foresaken ;)

Stayed in Idaho Falls last month, saw a news story that night. Thought of you... Eeh.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    just wanna give a shoutout to my AET crew back when the AET was cool and fun and controversial. they know who they are.

boston lou for the great board wars we had back in the day. god i feel like sucha asshole for literally wanting to fight you.

cumstick(yes lou i'm stealing your name for cj) for the awesome boob thread.

myself for the happy milf day thread on the old board. i think that and my thread making fun of kurt cobain on the date he were some of my most classic threads. i literally got 35 pages of hate posts towards me before kat locked it up. i think that thread was in 06 or 07

the old mets crew. we had some good times before the team went to shit

the post a pic of yourself so we know who were dealing with thread. great great thread and controversial. still can't get over how much shit that caused in the AET

the old tpbm and word game crew

those late nights chat i had with hippiemom(r.i.p.)back in the gabbly chat. i miss those chats dearly and her posts.

the old MT crew back when i first joined this board. those were fun and crazy times.

the many people that have come through my life from this board that had a positive impact on me. it be a whose who of this board and i don't wanna make themselves known. thank you all for sticking by even if it was for a short amount or if your still in my life. i love you all.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    boston lou for the great board wars we had back in the day. god i feel like sucha asshole for literally wanting to fight you.

:lol::lol:

He's slightly better behaved in person... barely.
    just wanna give a shoutout to my AET crew back when the AET was cool and fun and controversial. they know who they are.

cumstick(yes lou i'm stealing your name for cj) for the awesome boob thread.

myself for the happy milf day thread on the old board. i think that and my thread making fun of kurt cobain on the date he were some of my most classic threads. i literally got 35 pages of hate posts towards me before kat locked it up. i think that thread was in 06 or 07

the old mets crew. we had some good times before the team went to shit

the post a pic of yourself so we know who were dealing with thread. great great thread and controversial. still can't get over how much shit that caused in the AET

the old tpbm and word game crew

those late nights chat i had with hippiemom(r.i.p.)back in the gabbly chat. i miss those chats dearly and her posts.

the old MT crew back when i first joined this board. those were fun and crazy times.

the many people that have come through my life from this board that had a positive impact on me. it be a whose who of this board and i don't wanna make themselves known. thank you all for sticking by even if it was for a short amount or if your still in my life. i love you all.

Nice! And I remember you from back then, and Lou, along with some others like Soulsinging. That guy was a dick but he consistantly made me laugh.

That's funny what you say about literally wanting to fight Lou. Some folks on here are the best exercise program a guy could want. Many a time I have gone home from work to do about 1,000 push-ups while imagining myself choking one of you bastards to death. :shock: That's usually inspired by the AMT though...
    Shit.
    Wasn't able to make the steak-a-thon or Moose Drool tasting in Missoula and really missed out on meeting a bunch of you.

Had no idea old "chalk outline" himself was making a grand appearance or I would have tried harder to make it to Missoula before 2:00 am Saturday night. Would have had Rob save a little Koltiska for me too.

And now I read this... Have I been foresaken ;)

Stayed in Idaho Falls last month, saw a news story that night. Thought of you... Eeh.

I forgot to mention Rob... and you... and Jedigecko, :oops: my fellow outdoors peeps. Well, maybe not Rob so much that I know of, but he lives in the mountains now so no excuses... get out there!

Oh yeah, and Polaris X, another outdoor dude that I get tend to agree with politically as well.

Oh yeah, some of the peeps in the AMT that I don't want to strangle like gimmesometruth and... well, there's probably others. :lol:

Actually I've grown quite fond of that Prince of Dorkness dude as well. He's smart and catty! ;)
    Oh yeah, and Phantom Pain... where did everyone go?

There are like a hundred other names I am forgetting, especially from back in the day.

What happened to Heartshapedbox?

SENROCK, you owe me a tattoo design!
    Snakeduck wrote:

There are like a hundred other names I am forgetting, especially from back in the day.

Phantom disappeared a while ago...I remember someone saying they talk to HSB every now and then. I miss her :(

haven't seen SENROCK in a while...

a few people got a permanent vacation too.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    phantom left when hockey season ended.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I miss Phantom Pain and HSB :( People aren't allowed to just like....leave! :x :cry:

I didn't really know who peacefrompaul or Prince of Dorkness were until I posted on AMT...two of the few good things about that place :lol:

I miss Phantom Pain and HSB :( People aren't allowed to just like....leave! :x :cry:

I didn't really know who peacefrompaul or Prince of Dorkness were until I posted on AMT...two of the few good things about that place :lol:

so you brought them over here? :lol: (I heard about PoD-he seems cool)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

so you brought them over here? :lol: (I heard about PoD-he seems cool)
    I think Will was already here...but I'm not sure... :think: I like them and am campaigning for them to be elected to public office :thumbup: :lol:

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Phantom disappeared a while ago...I remember someone saying they talk to HSB every now and then. I miss her :(

haven't seen SENROCK in a while...

a few people got a permanent vacation too.

Oh....SENROCK is here ya just need to know where to look...

8-)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    garthe_knight.jpg
    Oh....SENROCK is here ya just need to know where to look...

8-)

I checked the lingerie aisles...
    garthe_knight.jpg

Oh yeah, that guy who thought he could drum... :lol:

Kidding, I'm sure he can.