Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• mfc2006 wrote:
    :corn:

to my recipient.....

you'll receive 2 packages this week....
    and another will arrive by Christmas Day. just make sure you feed it. :shock:
    :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Since mine already posted.. I have one more package coming for you!
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Yay, I got a package, all the way from Australia! Thank you LouLou! It's full of fantastic stuff, and I didn't wait to unwrap... An Australian calendar, a PJ/EV book (that I haven't seen before), a cute magnet, fun coin purse, & Pluto pen from Hong Kong, a new PJ sticker and my favorite - an awesome stickman ornament (going on the tree now)!

LouLou, you are fantastic, thank you so much!!
    :clap::clap::clap:
    54025293-1C5B-4661-B68A-F7B32397C706-543-000000531334BBE3.jpg
    I win.
  • hgpjam11 wrote:
    Yay, I got a package, all the way from Australia! Thank you LouLou! It's full of fantastic stuff, and I didn't wait to unwrap... An Australian calendar, a PJ/EV book (that I haven't seen before), a cute magnet, fun coin purse, & Pluto pen from Hong Kong, a new PJ sticker and my favorite - an awesome stickman ornament (going on the tree now)!

:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SECRET SANTA 12 RECEIVED GIFT LIST

FRIENDS WITH THE RED AT THE RIGHT ON THE LIST CONFIRMED TO ME OR POST TO THE THREAD THAT THEY RECEIVED THEIR CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!! :)

1.Dimitris #
    2.StillHere #
    3.Umbertotamba #
    4.Black Diamond #
    5.rafie #
    6.Princess Bulldozer # 21.1Vedhead
    7.mfc2006 #
    8.Mamasan23 #
    9.Released1980 #
    10.Loulou # 32.hgpjam11
    11.Sprunkn7 #
    12.Mickeyrat #
    13.AlbertaGirl70_ # 9.Released1980
    14.WhoPrincess # 16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS
    15.Irish1313 #
    16.yourLIFEmadeusSTARS #
    17.vduboise #
    18.wolfbear #
    19.kellanazzie # 40. Om Remedy
    20.Mahndog #
    21.1Vedhead #
    22.Maynardsux #
    23.Adidi #
    24.fifi ireland #
    25.pearljgirl2010 #
    26.LarsK13 #
    27.RedMosquito75 #
    28.Dottles #
    29.Coachchris #
    30.Owl #
    31.Morello #
    32.hgpjam11# 14.WhoPrincess
    33. guitar59 # 20.Mahndog
    34. Enkidu # 72.HEX
    35. Leezestarr313 #
    36. tallman72 #
    37. Totaledheadhead # 66.bluegrace
    38. PJStatTracker #
    39. lorifreud #
    40. Om Remedy.#
    41. pandora #
    42. Eeriepadave #
    43. Sweet Lou 14 #
    44. barger395 #
    45. Green Circle #
    46. RYEzupSF #
    47. thefixer9 # PJ PIXIE
    48. Claireack #
    49.radar#
    50.PatrickBateman #
    51.drinkbigredinstead‏ #
    52.mindi #
    53.eMMI #
    54.bionicamy #
    55.JBii #
    56. get_axel_some #
    57. Tinkerbell
    58. good names r taken # 12.Mickeyrat
    59. Caveeze # 62.Irish Al
    60. its just gish # 54.bionicamy
    61. ruairis mum #
    62.Irish Al #
    63.JzP # thefixer9
    64.mortonbayfig # 41. pandora
    65.Aga81 #
    66.bluegrace # 73.unlost dogs
    67.Whispering hands #
    68.Linner44 #
    69.Light_of_Stars #
    70.theserialthrilla # 71.boyo79
    71.boyo79 #
    72.HEX #
    73.unlost dogs #
    74. Katyz #
    75.pktrekgirl #
    76.Sonja_S‏ #
    77.skanji32 #
    78.of.the.girl #
    79.rpeche #
    80.PJ PIXIE #
    81.mensane #
    82. LR41826 #
    83. myra #
    84. RKCNDY‏#
    85. Fifthelement ‏#
    86.JK12093 ‏#
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Santa's not real. I googled it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    DS1119 wrote:
    :cry:
    ELITIST FUK
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    SD48277 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    :cry:

Sorry.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Oh YAAAAAAY!
    So happy that you liked it! Was scared Xmas Stickman wouldnt make it in one piece, glad he arrived safely! Have a lovely Xmas! Had so much fun doing this this year, thanks Dimi. :):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • I'm anxious that my SS hasn't gottent his/her gift yet...it was due to arrive a week ago :? :? :?
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Lights.gifLights.gifLights.gifLights.gif

twavinsanta.gif wrapping my gifts today ... Fun!
  • DS1119 wrote:

Google isn't real. Santa told me.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Secret Santas are real. :ugeek:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I may not be taking part this year but love reading the posts of everyone receiving their gifts :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    I may not be taking part this year but love reading the posts of everyone receiving their gifts :D
    :D
  • OK, the last few days have been a little like this :crazy: for me. Finally I'm posting a picture of all my goodies, courtesy of hgpjam11:

024.jpg

Starting at the top and going sort of clockwise we have:
      A couple of pseudo tennis balls for my dogs to play fetch with (they squeak!) A bracelet made of cord and a small silver piece that says
    Smile. Great sentiment and great song!
    A bootleg from Noblesville, Indiana, 5/7/2010
    A Christmas ornament from Santa Claus, Indiana and a St. Patrick's Day magnet from Ireland, Indiana. I have no problem believing the names of these towns since in Texas we have Paris, Athens, Rhome, Dublin, and Italy, not to mention Notrees and Cut and Shoot.
    A loaf of stollen, the holiday bread they make in Germany and that I'm nuts about. It's sort of like fruitcake except it's not really like fruitcake. This one is yummy.
    A box of handmade truffles. These disappeared rapidly. :oops:
    And--HOW COOL IS THIS!--a Rolling Stone magazine from November 1977 with a long article written by Pete Townshend. It's mostly about his spirituality as a follower of Meher Baba, which is interesting to a Who geek like me since that was a big part of Pete's songwriting during that period. After recently finishing his memoir, it was fun reading this. There is also a caption under a picture of him that calls him "the aging godfather of punk." :think: Hmm, in 1977, Pete was 32. Some aging godfather! :lol::lol:

Looking at that Rolling Stone also sent me down memory lane, thinking about what I was doing in November 1977. :mrgreen:

Thank you, Heather, for all my lovely gifts! :clap::clap::clap:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    OK, the last few days have been a little like this :crazy: for me. Finally I'm posting a picture of all my goodies, courtesy of hgpjam11:

024.jpg

A couple of pseudo tennis balls for my dogs to play fetch with (they squeak!) A bracelet made of cord and a small silver piece that says
    A Christmas ornament from Santa Claus, Indiana and a St. Patrick's Day magnet from Ireland, Indiana. I have no problem believing the names of these towns since in Texas we have Paris, Athens, Rhome, Dublin, and Italy, not to mention Notrees and Cut and Shoot.
    A loaf of stollen, the holiday bread they make in Germany and that I'm nuts about. It's sort of like fruitcake except it's not really like fruitcake. This one is yummy.
    And--HOW COOL IS THIS!--a Rolling Stone magazine from November 1977 with a long article written by Pete Townshend. It's mostly about his spirituality as a follower of Meher Baba, which is interesting to a Who geek like me since that was a big part of Pete's songwriting during that period. After recently finishing his memoir, it was fun reading this. There is also a caption under a picture of him that calls him "the aging godfather of punk." :think: Hmm, in 1977, Pete was 32. Some aging godfather! :lol::lol:

Looking at that Rolling Stone also sent me down memory lane, thinking about what I was doing in November 1977. :mrgreen:

That's a bloody cool present! :clap: well done to hgpjam11!! ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • OK, the last few days have been a little like this :crazy: for me. Finally I'm posting a picture of all my goodies, courtesy of hgpjam11:

024.jpg

wow!!!! :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    [quote="dimitrispearljam"
    £10
    15euro
    $20

is the minimum price of the pressie NOT including postage so it's up to you to keep an eye on size and weight.

[/quote]

minimum? :oops: i read this wrong. I thought we weren't suppose to go over the prices :fp:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • minimum? :oops: i read this wrong. I thought we weren't suppose to go over the prices :fp:
    its ok...i hope he/she likes it...
  • Loulou wrote:
    That's a bloody cool present! :clap: well done to hgpjam11!! ;)
    Yeah, I've always said that Who fans are the best but PJ fans are right up there! ;)
    OK, the last few days have been a little like this :crazy: for me. Finally I'm posting a picture of all my goodies, courtesy of hgpjam11:

024.jpg

Yay, I am glad you like it! Happy holidays!!
    I win.
    Loulou wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Oh YAAAAAAY!
    So happy that you liked it! Was scared Xmas Stickman wouldnt make it in one piece, glad he arrived safely! Have a lovely Xmas! Had so much fun doing this this year, thanks Dimi. :):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The stickman had a small arm injury, but easily fixed up with a little glue. :D

And thank you Dimi, so great for you to coordinate for us!
    I win.
  • So anxious to see whAt my person thinks of their
    Present!!come on little package, you can do it!!!!
    haha...you say it so funny..
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Not the Pervy kinda package... The parcel kind LOL!!
    Not the Pervy kinda package... The parcel kind LOL!!
    :lol:
  • can't wait for tomorrow...more packages should be rolling in! :D

This thread is fun, I'll definitely do it again next year!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• can't wait for tomorrow...more packages should be rolling in! :D

This thread is fun, I'll definitely do it again next year!
    :D:D:D:D:D

it is..and i feel next 2 weeks will be on fire!!