Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Does anyone else wanna share their number with me? I want to feel popular and have a big phonebook. *sighs*
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Does anyone else wanna share their number with me? I want to feel popular and have a big phonebook. *sighs*

Feeling a bit more popular yet? ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • I now have 4 days of Pearl jam on my iPod... it's increasing as we speak... I just got another two boots out of the library...

9 days to go!! I reckon once the day count equals the iPod, I'll just press play....
    Feeling a bit more popular yet? ;)

hehe yeah thanks!

ok so my girlfriend and I are getting the tube from Amersham to Tottenham Court Road. When we get out of the station is it easy to get to The George? Apologies if this has been discussed already, its such a long thread!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853

Likewise - although a couple of you have mine already...
    hehe yeah thanks!

ok so my girlfriend and I are getting the tube from Amersham to Tottenham Court Road. When we get out of the station is it easy to get to The George? Apologies if this has been discussed already, its such a long thread!

Very easy! Depends on which exit you come out of - but you basically head down charing cross road towards Trafalgar Square, the pub is at the end of a little road on the right (can't remember the name - I'll find out and let you know)

K.
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    haha! I'm listening right now to "heres to the state of Mississippi" Eddie's version... so beautifull!... I'm translating it to my own Israeli version...
    btw, I bet WWS opens... the war is still very relevant
    Lol, it's so funny hearing everyone talking about the George cos 'The George' is a big gay bar in Dublin :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • spida1998spida1998 Posts: 86
    Lol, it's so funny hearing everyone talking about the George cos 'The George' is a big gay bar in Dublin :D

Is this one not a gay bar?

[takes off leather pants, shaves moustache]
    London - 29/05/00
    London - 30/05/00
    London - 20/04/06
    Dublin - 23/08/06
    London - 18/06/07
    spida1998 wrote:

**slaps wrist** thats a bad spida! only Ross from 'Friends' can pull off leather pants!

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    **slaps wrist** thats a bad spida! only Ross from 'Friends' can pull off leather pants!

I seem to remember he had problems with the pulling off of his leather pants :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    I seem to remember he had problems with the pulling off of his leather pants :D

ahhh yeah...lotion and powder made a lovely little paste! when he tries to pull them up and slaps himself in the head....i swear i've never laughed as hard in my life.

spida1998 wrote:

Actually I don't know... is it? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ahhh yeah...lotion and powder made a lovely little paste! when he tries to pull them up and slaps himself in the head....i swear i've never laughed as hard in my life.

Lol, I saw that one just the other day... I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, I saw that one just the other day... I'm guessing I'm not the only one.

I don't think we'll find anyone who could watch that bit and fail to laugh. 'friends' fan or not, its just too silly not to laugh at!

If I manage to get a ticket from a tout that I can afford (doubtful) I will definately be at the George. If not I'll probably drop in anyway seen as you're only ten minutes away. Who could pass up the chance to meet so many PJ fans :) esp. if some of you are going to Reading?!?!

So am happy to pass on my number and to help with directions for the tourists!
    I don't think we'll find anyone who could watch that bit and fail to laugh. 'friends' fan or not, its just too silly not to laugh at!

Lol, true!!!

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MY TICKET I WANT MY TICKET I WANT MY TICKET I WANT MY TICKET :eek:

Feel like lying on the ground now and having a toddler tantrum :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    If I manage to get a ticket from a tout that I can afford (doubtful) I will definately be at the George. If not I'll probably drop in anyway seen as you're only ten minutes away. Who could pass up the chance to meet so many PJ fans :) esp. if some of you are going to Reading?!?!

So am happy to pass on my number and to help with directions for the tourists!

Great so that's two locals then - who reckons they're going to be there early??? Cos it would be good for them to share their number. I dunno if I'm getting an early check in or not so haven't a clue when I'm going to be there :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Lol, true!!!

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MY TICKET I WANT MY TICKET I WANT MY TICKET I WANT MY TICKET :eek:

Feel like lying on the ground now and having a toddler tantrum :mad:

Go on, if it makes you feel better. Do it in a public place though (supermarket is good).
    redrock wrote:
    Go on, if it makes you feel better. Do it in a public place though (supermarket is good).

Lol, well if i do it in the office they might tell me to go home and take the rest of the week off :) but I doubt it :rolleyes: . They'll just say 'Helen... get up would ya'.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    let it all out Helen! but your ticket will be with you soon, i promise!

Great so that's two locals then - who reckons they're going to be there early??? Cos it would be good for them to share their number. I dunno if I'm getting an early check in or not so haven't a clue when I'm going to be there :rolleyes:

Depending on how long it takes us on the tube from Amersham, we might be there a bit earlier than planned.

who reckons they're going to be there early???

That depends would it be worth me taking a half day of work to meet you guys :confused:
    but your ticket will be with you soon, i promise!

Hmm... do you know something nobody else does??? :confused: I did a bit of reading between the lines and you were laughing away to yourself there thinking 'ah fuck it I'll put them out of their misery'

OR you're just being nice :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Lol, well if i do it in the office they might tell me to go home and take the rest of the week off :) but I doubt it :rolleyes: . They'll just say 'Helen... get up would ya'.
    No nonsense Irish...
    Chime wrote:
    That depends would it be worth me taking a half day of work to meet you guys :confused:

Of COURSE it would :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Hmm... do you know something nobody else does??? :confused: I did a bit of reading between the lines and you were laughing away to yourself there thinking 'ah fuck it I'll put them out of their misery'

OR you're just being nice :cool:

i hate to break it to you, but i'm just being nice. but i'm sure the ticket will arrive soon!

I can be there anytime! maybe 2pm? in the morning I'm be at my design studio which is just round the corner- but can leave anytime (one of the benefits of being the boss :P )
    redrock wrote:
    No nonsense Irish...

Lol, although it might shock them a bit. The kind of make fun of my lack of enthusiasm when it comes to actually doing work so if i had some kind of outburst maybe they WOULD send me home :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:

don't be silly....it'll be a day you never forget! So many fans under one roof...you can't pass it up!