Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Lol, yeh I suppose I should cos I@m pretty sure that person remembers very little, if any, of the conversation... but suffice to say... I love him too :)

:D:D:D:D Oooohhh, I can have soooooooooo much fun with this.

then by all means, have your fun! Who are we to deny people their fun??
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lol, yeh I suppose I should cos I@m pretty sure that person remembers very little, if any, of the conversation... but suffice to say... I love him too :)

did he phone you as well... the bastard phoned me and interrupted my conversation with the 3 czech *ahem* ladies... when i get my hands on him Grrrr.. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    UKDave wrote:
    Thanks for trying... IF I get my money back I might still come down and try and get a ticket on the night... or pay a visit to their offices...

I'm going to The George with no ticket and planning on talking to the touts so you will have some company.

Each time I got onto seetickets I tried ordering two so that the spare could go on here.

Damn seetickets and their faulty website :mad:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    yes i would actually... i have no fucking memory :D

Lol, well he didn't SOUND drunk at all until he'd say something he just said a minute before that and I'd explain how he just said it and he was like 'did I?' :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Chime wrote:
    What part of Edinburgh were you out in?

We are usually Stockbridge or The Grassmarket.

Royal Mile area on Sunday.... Grassmarket monday afternoon.... i flagged thereafter and was in bed early last night... i still didnt sleep properly :mad:

i havent slept well since the day i got a ticket for this gig... i dream a lot of Eddie, small rooms and a rather weird looking german sausage... :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    did he phone you as well... the bastard phoned me and interrupted my conversation with the 3 czech *ahem* ladies... when i get my hands on him Grrrr.. ;)

Lol, yeh seems like your memory really IS fucked :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    so who is the mystery caller???
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• blue_rainblue_rain Posts: 163
    redrock wrote:
    I thought they were strict at the Astoria when it comes to cameras.

they are - be careful!
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10
    so who is the mystery caller???

you mean you havent worked it out yet... :confused:
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I also dream of Eddie! :)
    not sure it's the same dream...
    einatshaul wrote:
    nha, I am! :)

What's up with the camera thing? why does it have to be dispossible?

i remember in 1996, a company made a mint out of selling live PJ pictures. i bought some (bad me) of the wembley show.I wanted a momento as not many pics were available at the time.

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10

i missed part of this post the first time :o:o:o
    you mean you havent worked it out yet... :confused:

oopsie yeah sorry i just caught up lol! I'm so dumb sometimes.

einatshaul wrote:
    I also dream of Eddie! :)
    not sure it's the same dream...

Well I really HOPE dunky's not having the same Eddie dream that I'm having :o

I'm overheating just thinking about it :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    i missed part of this post the first time :o:o:o

:D:):):):):)

Thing is... am I bullshitting????? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    Keithos wrote:
    Yep - I'll be there :)
    Me too :))

(Reading Festival)
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man

yep, sounds like you're stealing my dream :)
    oh... we can share (it)...
    shmike wrote:
    Me too :))

(Reading Festival)

me too! very excited!

einatshaul wrote:
    yep, sounds like you're stealing my dream :)
    oh... we can share (it)...

Nuh uh... I ain't sharing this dream :cool:

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL mine :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

well...ehhhh..... i probably am actually... :o:)

do you have cheerleaders who smell of cheesecake in yours to... ? thats my favourite bit..

you lot may go back to discussing leatherette soft furnishings if you wish ;) i'm offski... speak soon guys :cool:
    I didn't get tickets for Reading or Leeds because i couldn't afford it, and i can't afford the price they're going for on ebay.

My girlfriend and I decided to wait until nearer the time and then check ebay again. I'll be in a job over summer so i'll have the money to afford it. Will ebay prices go down perhaps?

:D:):):):):)

Thing is... am I bullshitting????? :p

thing is ..... was the caller really that drunk ;)

yes you probably are bullshitting... but i care not... skip to Scene 12 of that film i mentioned earlier... Dunkman's acting debut ;):p:p
    Nuh uh... I ain't sharing this dream :cool:

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL mine :)

I'm daydreaming it right now! ha!
    well...ehhhh..... i probably am actually... :o:)

do you have cheerleaders who smell of cheesecake in yours to... ? thats my favourite bit..

Lol :D No cheerleaders
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    thing is ..... was the caller really that drunk ;)

:eek: Well I really hope so... :o
    yes you probably are bullshitting... but i care not... skip to Scene 12 of that film i mentioned earlier... Dunkman's acting debut ;):p:p

I think I missed your debut but I really can't wait for you to do that thing you kept talking about to me :)

:D:D:D:D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    einatshaul wrote:
    I'm daydreaming it right now! ha!

:o Pretty much 24/7 :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I didn't get tickets for Reading or Leeds because i couldn't afford it, and i can't afford the price they're going for on ebay.

My girlfriend and I decided to wait until nearer the time and then check ebay again. I'll be in a job over summer so i'll have the money to afford it. Will ebay prices go down perhaps?

Keep an eye on http://www.scarletmist.com where tickets are sold at face value to avoid touts. Tickets usually appear closer to the time when people have something come up / friends drop out etc
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • little_wishlittle_wish Posts: 532
    I doubt the prices will go down Ross, but I think we'll get em for about £200 each going off the last couple of days

Um... I checked in on the astoria sticky on the porch and people have said that seetickets have been removing ebay listings of tickets but that they're reserved for customer services (they won't be re-listing them). People have been phoning up and asking apparently (last time I checked)
    I don't know if that's why they're coming up sometimes and then disappearing again

Anyways, I'm going with 2 cameras :D woop!
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    Keep an eye on http://www.scarletmist.com where tickets are sold at face value to avoid touts. Tickets usually appear closer to the time when people have something come up / friends drop out etc

Cool, if you can get tickets from here Chime, I'm in.....!!
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Hey guys
    Sorry, still can't be bothered to read further than 3 pages back. What's the crack?
    9 Days!!!!! Spoke to my mate today who is coming with me and she's well looking forwards to having some drinks with other PJ Fans!!!
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*