Astorians with tickets

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    redrock wrote:
    You are now official tourist info/guide, etc! What have you let yourself into!?!

Good good - happy to do my bit! =)
    Shit, I wouldn't POST your number. Will you go back and edit it and delete the number for your own good and just give it to people through pm :o cos ya don't want EVERYONE having it. :eek:

Ok, number removed - better safe than sorry I guess!

If you can let people know to PM me, I'll give it out =)
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock, can you edit your reply too? Sorry just better being safe. At least if you only give it out in pm's you know who's getting it :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock, can you edit your reply too? Sorry just better being safe. At least if you only give it out in pm's you know who's getting it :D
    Been done already!
    redrock wrote:
    Been done already!
    :confused: Lol, what's with all the efficiency today??? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    My daughter is away for the week and I'm supposed to paint her room ("pre-teen" - wants a change - more 'grown up') but just can't get into it. The paint and the rollers are waiting but...... the board is more fun. I keep on telling myself; "just a couple more minutes..."
  • Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    redrock wrote:
    My daughter is away for the week and I'm supposed to paint her room ("pre-teen" - wants a change - more 'grown up') but just can't get into it. The paint and the rollers are waiting but...... the board is more fun. I keep on telling myself; "just a couple more minutes..."

I heard black is the new pink.

;)
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
    Trying to get a light blue over VERY dark purple. She did want black & silver at one time - would have been easier.
    redrock wrote:
    Trying to get a light blue over VERY dark purple. She did want black & silver at one time - would have been easier.

I think white is always the best bet... start with a bank canvas - add colour through pictures, furniture, lighting... maybe that's just the designer in me though! =P
    Keithos wrote:
    I think white is always the best bet... start with a bank canvas - add colour through pictures, furniture, lighting... maybe that's just the designer in me though! =P
    Hey... why don't you just pop over and let your creativity run wild. I'll give you a beer or two!
    redrock wrote:
    Hey... why don't you just pop over and let your creativity run wild. I'll give you a beer or two!

Well if I accepted every offer I had for a beer in exchange for my creativity - I'd be a very drunk man!!!

Oh... hold on a minute...
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    hey guys, just checkin' in again. What's been arranged today?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

Keithos wrote:

Lol, yes it may be :D Or what is it they're calling magnolia these days - eggshell or eggplant or something? It's so easy. But kids want their own colours.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    hey guys, just checkin' in again. What's been arranged today?

Well we're thinking of getting a few people willing to give out their phone numbers - these can all swap numbers with eachother - and then people pm them to get the numbers so nobody can get lost or not find the group.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    OK - you can have water. Just someone paint these walls! OK - I guess I've got to start on the hundreds of coats of white base. At least it will keep my me busy and keep my mind off the Astoria! I'll just blast a bit of PJ while I work.
    ....eggshell or eggplant .....quote]

eggshell = offwhite
    eggplant = very dark bluey/blacky purple

What the hell.....
    redrock wrote:
    ....eggshell or eggplant .....quote]

eggshell = offwhite
    eggplant = very dark bluey/blacky purple

What the hell.....

so ok then... I'm thinking of eggshell :o:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well we're thinking of getting a few people willing to give out their phone numbers - these can all swap numbers with eachother - and then people pm them to get the numbers so nobody can get lost or not find the group.

good idea, i don't mind giving my number out to you guys. so PM me if you wanna switch numbers.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

good idea, i don't mind giving my number out to you guys. so PM me if you wanna switch numbers.
    Cool thanks :) . We'll just wait and see how/if this works and then maybe the original poster can update or we may need to start another thread or something :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Cool thanks :) . We'll just wait and see how/if this works and then maybe the original poster can update or we may need to start another thread or something :confused:

ok groovy. I'll just go with the flow. But i'm useless in big cities so i'm gonna need help finding places in London!

ok groovy. I'll just go with the flow. But i'm useless in big cities so i'm gonna need help finding places in London!
    Lol awww... well the tube isn't that hard to work once you get used to it. And everywhere is within 5 minutes walk of a station so it seems so once you have directions from the station you'll be fine.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

I agree... a definitive number list (of no more than 5 to keep things simple)- this thread is so long it'll all get too confusing/lost etc!
    Keithos wrote:
    I agree... a definitive number list (of no more than 5 to keep things simple)- this thread is so long it'll all get too confusing/lost etc!
    Exactly. Well, I'd be a good one anyway cos I already have a few numbers :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Is there anything i can do to help out? I don't know my way around London but i feel i can be of some use in some way! Maybe i can just sing to you all.

As I said, I don't know how my day will go but I'm happy to give my number as well.
    redrock wrote:
    As I said, I don't know how my day will go but I'm happy to give my number as well.

sounds good....we're all so sharing here!

• einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I got blue_rains number, so I feel safe! I sometimes get lost a bit when I'm travelling abroad but those end up to be the best times!

Anyway, the way from Stansted to the hostel and from there by foot to the George and the Astoria I've played out virtually a hundred times, so I know it by heart!
    All I need is some good company for these five whole days and judging by this thread I know I'm set!
    sounds good....we're all so sharing here!
    Aren't we just... Hey, einatshaul, looks like your making a bit of a holiday out of this! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun!
    einatshaul wrote:
    I got blue_rains number, so I feel safe! I sometimes get lost a bit when I'm travelling abroad but those end up to be the best times!

Anyway, the way from Stansted to the hostel and from there by foot to the George and the Astoria I've played out virtually a hundred times, so I know it by heart!
    All I need is some good company for these five whole days and judging by this thread I know I'm set!

Yep you'll be fine :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Oh yeah! A vacation + London + Pearl Jam! + meeting wonderful folk from all corners of Europe = oh yeah… unbelievable fun!