Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Shite fuck arse :mad: I knew that would catch up with me :(

Anyone have a spare ticket??? I'm willing to pay face value for a front row ticket. I know this is my first post but please??????

and how do we know you're not one of those blood-sucking touts that will then sell on ebay? Can't trust anyone these days.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    yeah, that sounds more realistic than my idea!

Lol, those fedex (or is it something else) uniforms are fucking hilarious.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • :eek: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TICKETS?????

I can't relax or get excited until I have them in my hands :o
    Lol, i'm not even getting mine until the day. I'm so paranoid i'm gonna show up at the box office and they'll say "nope, your name is NOT on this list. It never was now please move aside" Or something.
    I think i'd cry.
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
    and how do we know you're not one of those blood-sucking touts that will then sell on ebay? Can't trust anyone these days.

Oh you can trust me ;) I swear. All you need is my word and since this is my second post it's obvious I'm here to stay :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, i'm not even getting mine until the day. I'm so paranoid i'm gonna show up at the box office and they'll say "nope, your name is NOT on this list. It never was now please move aside" Or something.
    I think i'd cry.

thats where i'd step in and lay the smackdown on the box office guy so as to defend your honour! then we step over the guy's body and go to the show!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

I think i'd cry.

:o oh! That happened me once. A friend of mine was supposed to put me on the guestlist for some stupid gig but he obviously forgot. I had two friends with me who both had to pay but I went up to yer man all cocky 'I'm on the guestlist :cool: ' and he goes 'no you're not' :rolleyes: so I had to pay the tenner :o I felt so retarded.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Hahahah!
    I don't think they'd let me pay a tenner and get in!!!
    I know it'll be fine, the tickets are in my cart and stuff so i know for sure it'll be ok, but you can't help but think uh ohhh about these things. I do it with tickets for everything, i sit and wait and wait and wait for them to arrive and start worrying. It must be worse for you guys as we only have 10 days! But they'll come this week i'm sure.
    Man i'm soooo excited.
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
    :o oh! That happened me once. A friend of mine was supposed to put me on the guestlist for some stupid gig but he obviously forgot. I had two friends with me who both had to pay but I went up to yer man all cocky 'I'm on the guestlist :cool: ' and he goes 'no you're not' :rolleyes: so I had to pay the tenner :o I felt so retarded.

eeshk that's a major blow to the ego! I would've turned so red with embarassment and probably just left! What was the gig?

The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    eeshk that's a major blow to the ego! I would've turned so red with embarassment and probably just left! What was the gig?

I can't even remember her name but just went cos he PROMISED me that it would be great - and it was shite and I felt so stupid after telling my friends that it would be great. He'd also told me that his brother MIGHT get up and sing with her (who's a really big singer/songwriter here in Ireland - one of the biggest) and I'd told my friends this too and he didn't :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

too embarassed to tell us?? We're all friends here!

just seen your last post...nvm!

I can't even remember her name but just went cos he PROMISED me that it would be great - and it was shite and I felt so stupid after telling my friends that it would be great. He'd also told me that his brother MIGHT get up and sing with her (who's a really big singer/songwriter here in Ireland - one of the biggest) and I'd told my friends this too and he didn't :o

a bit of a letdown, eh?! Damn that must've sucked, i hate getting my hopes up for something and then leaving utterly disappointed.

Surely it won't be like that on April 20th!

a bit of a letdown, eh?! Damn that must've sucked, i hate getting my hopes up for something and then leaving utterly disappointed.

Surely it won't be like that on April 20th!

Lol, well I seriously doubt that.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ok so all answer this....and answer honestly:

has anyone listened to a certain something that recently leaked?

• ok so all answer this....and answer honestly:

Judging by your signature I guess you have!
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
    Judging by your signature I guess you have!

Ok i admit....i may have listened to a certain track called Severed Hand...but i can't confirm! I haven't listened to the whole album though! Tempted, but resisting thus far.

• little_wishlittle_wish Posts: 532
    And the rest...

OH YEAH... I FOUND YA!
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

"The live shows? Well, that's church on Sundays"
    And the rest...

OH YEAH... I FOUND YA!

Damn u Simmons! Stop ratting me out!

fine

toodles
    20-04-2006 04-09-2006 05-09-2006 11-09-2006 16-09-2006 17-09-2006 18-06-2007 21-06-2007 26-06-2007 28-06-2007 17-08-2009 20-05-2010 21-05-2010

• londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    Someone played me the whole album, I wanted to hear it a couple of times and let they be it until the gig.

I can't beleive it's only 10 days away now, what shall I wear? WHAT SHALL I WEAR?!! ;) only kidding.
    Someone played me the whole album, I wanted to hear it a couple of times and let they be it until the gig.

I can't beleive it's only 10 days away now, what shall I wear? WHAT SHALL I WEAR?!! ;) only kidding.

lol u got any PJ clothes?

and what was the whole album like??

• Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348

Maybe I have and maybe I haven't ;)

If I had, then I'd say WOW! And I'd say YEAH!

But then again, if I hadn't I wouldn't know what I was talking about.

So there you go :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504

i'll just repeat what i posted on here before and leave it like that...
    i've eaten an avocado that wasn't ripe yet and it was yummy!!!
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06

Just listen to the damn album already! You're driving me crazy!

Just listen to the damn album already! You're driving me crazy!

i've already said i'm not gonna!
    i just wanna know what others think of it!

okies, fair enough!

okies, fair enough!

hehe im a desperate man! just looking for any PJ info i can find!

• einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Not listening! not downloading... waiting for Eddie to sing it to me! :)

and Helen - what did that message on the online ticket tracker mean?! I got it too!! I gther you got your tickets right after that?
    einatshaul wrote:
    Not listening! not downloading... waiting for Eddie to sing it to me! :)

and Helen - what did that message on the online ticket tracker mean?! I got it too!! I gther you got your tickets right after that?

Finally... someone else who's waiting too!

• psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504
    i've already said i'm not gonna!
    i just wanna know what others think of it!

i don't want to post any spoilers here because it wouldn't be fair to the people who will read it by accident...

but i can safely say that it's a very good album, very diverse... lots of songs were nothing like i expected them to be - and that's a good thing!
    you'll be pleasantly surprised!

on some songs eddie sings like you've never heard him before... and mike does some fucking spectacular stuff...
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06