Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning folks!

Good man Keith, I think red was wondering what catalogue your pose came from on the dublin blog???

I gave out to her but you know what she's like :mad: ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ohh they're all coming out of the woodwork now ;)

Keith can you help Dunk out with bars around Covent Garden? I haven't tended to go out around there much in the last couple of years. Used to stick to Belushis as a student and have already posted info on the only place I tend to go to now (Bunker). Thanks :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    i got the album ages ago... i enjoy it, but its not one i go back to.. i like their hit songs.

maybe i should give it more time :rolleyes:

I got it Monday or Tuesday and still haven't stopped listening to it. :D :eek: :)
    I heard the hits all the time in Scotland. :D

yes you should! :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    I've been in enough of Dunks dreams :eek:

at least you get a shag in my dreams... unlike in real life... monk boy
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    ohh they're all coming out of the woodwork now ;)

Keith can you help Dunk out with bars around Covent Garden? I haven't tended to go out around there much in the last couple of years. Used to stick to Belushis as a student and have already posted info on the only place I tend to go to now (Bunker). Thanks :)

yes do this Keith.... i dont want to end up in some goth bar or one of those trendy wendy places with guys drinking Babycham and attempting to discuss "music and Aristotle"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    at least you get a shag in my dreams... unlike in real life... monk boy

In fairness its not a real shag with that little thing in your hands :o

I've had more impact from a fart :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    In fairness its not a real shag with that little thing in your hands :o

I've had more impact from a fart :D

you get people to fart on you :o eeewwwwwww

I heard you were going into hospital Al for a strapadichtomy.... is this still happening ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

I heard you were going into hospital Al for a strapadichtomy.... is this still happening ;)

:eek:

alright, that's it, I'm leaving before things get worse. :eek:

nah, I really need to be off to work. :rolleyes: so bye! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."

No, no duncan (that is how you spell your name ;) ) It was cancelled. Went into the docs office and he said that I didn't need it and in fact they now want to use me as the new model for their super huge strapadichtomy :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    No, no duncan

i hear the above phrase a lot actually :o:o

yes thats my real name... as manly and masculine as you can testosteronely get... unlike Quintin... which is a 78 year old gay mans name

you need to shave for that operation then?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wow.. this is getting low....

Dunky - guess what! Just to get this thread out of the gutter... my daughter decided she wanted to have a 'rock concert' birthday party for her 12th in november! She wants to go see Wolfmother at the Brixton Academy!!! She wants her 4 best friends with her but I don't think so... maybe I'll take her (it is mid-week though)! How's that for a kid!!
    redrock wrote:

Dunky - guess what! Just to get this thread out of the gutter... my daughter decided she wanted to have a 'rock concert' birthday party for her 12th in november! She wants to go see Wolfmother at the Brixton Academy!!! She wants her 4 best friends with her but I don't think so... maybe I'll take her (it is mid-week though)! How's that for a kid!!

Red for your daughter (and possibly you) on the foo boards they put up links to download the whole Hyde Park gig (lots of Taylor with no shirt) if you want to go find it (I can't remember the links sorry :o) as it was recorded and broadcast by AOL (only accessible in the States) ...
    redrock wrote:

Cool kid :D

I blame the parents ;)
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:

i've seen lower... but it normally involves Helen, 13 builders and an industrial size tub of Vaseline... great thing is she cant defend herself :D

you gonna take her then? i bought Wolfie tickets for glasgow but had to sell them on (its Bonfire Night and my eldest is terrified of fireworks.. and i cant leave her feeling so scared)

what a great thing to be doing at just 12!!!! i wanted an Action Man or a plastic gun probably.... kids grow up way too quick these days... how old does that make me sound!!! :(
    Chime wrote:
    Red for your daughter (and possibly you) on the foo boards they put up links to download the whole Hyde Park gig (lots of Taylor with no shirt) if you want to go find it (I can't remember the links sorry :o) as it was recorded and broadcast by AOL (only accessible in the States) ...

Oohhh Taylor with no shirt :D:D I will download! Thanks! :) Her and her friend who is learning drums were talking about how horrid I was not taking them to the Camden gig!
    yes thats my real name...

you need to shave for that operation then?

Sorry I thought it was DANK ;)

*hopes dunks gets it this time*

I DON'T NEED THE OPERATION......SEE ABOVE JESUS :rolleyes:
    I need a coffee!
    i've seen lower... but it normally involves Helen, 13 builders and an industrial size tub of Vaseline... great thing is she cant defend herself :D

you gonna take her then? i bought Wolfie tickets for glasgow but had to sell them on (its Bonfire Night and my eldest is terrified of fireworks.. and i cant leave her feeling so scared)

what a great thing to be doing at just 12!!!! i wanted an Action Man or a plastic gun probably.... kids grow up way too quick these days... how old does that make me sound!!! :(

I was into PJ at 12 :cool:

You sound EXCEEDINGLY old :D
    I need a coffee!
    you gonna take her then?

Thinking about it. Would love to take her friend as well (the one learning to play drums) as she's a real rocker! Tickets aren't expensive, so even if it is too loud for her, it's no big deal if we have to leave (once wolfmother have played!)
    i bought Wolfie tickets for glasgow but had to sell them on (its Bonfire Night and my eldest is terrified of fireworks.. and i cant leave her feeling so scared)

Shame... but good dad!:)
    On a different note, Dunk cd is cool in the computer.....many thanks :D

You sorted out msn yet??
    I need a coffee!
    So what's so special about msn?
    Irish Al wrote:

I DON'T NEED THE OPERATION......SEE ABOVE JESUS :rolleyes:

okay shouty shouterson... and stop calling me Jesus... i know you look upto my like some pale messiah with sublime tastes in music and all things horny... but its Dunk

Dank is something else... normally associated with wet places that smell... :o

no Al!!!! dont go there :D;)
    redrock wrote:
    Oohhh Taylor with no shirt :D:D I will download! Thanks! :) Her and her friend who is learning drums were talking about how horrid I was not taking them to the Camden gig!

Check PMs :)

I feel guilty now :o ... but you could only have taken one ... and they wouldn't have seen Taylor anyway :(
    okay shouty shouterson... and stop calling me Jesus... i know you look upto my like some pale messiah with sublime tastes in music and all things horny... but its Dunk

Dank is something else... normally associated with wet places that smell... :o

no Al!!!! dont go there :D;)

Its only cause you've been around as long as jesus :D

You're already there ;)
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:

You can share fairy files :D;)
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:
    Check PMs :)

I feel guilty now :o ... but you could only have taken one ... and they wouldn't have seen Taylor anyway :(

I did, thanks.

No guilt feelings necessary. I would have never taken a kid there! If we do go see wolfmother at the academy, we would have to be upstairs where it is seated. Too dangerous in the pit!
    redrock wrote:

it contains no vowels
    Irish Al wrote:
    You can share fairy files :D;)

I'm gonna sort fairies out and get them ready for the future. What do I have to do? I've got msn, just never used it.
    it contains no vowels

:D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    I'm gonna sort fairies out and get them ready for the future. What do I have to do? I've got msn, just never used it.

yeah Al... i;ve got it sorted out... do we both have to be on at same time and stuff? or do the files sit in a bank kinda thing!
    redrock wrote:

Whats your address, log in n i'll sort you out :D
    I need a coffee!