Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    :D:D:D

:D

i actually laughed at my own joke...... is that a bad/good thing?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Don't know - gonna have to look into it later this afternoon (after 3pm) when kid and hubby are gone). I'll pm you once I know!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    yeah Al... i;ve got it sorted out... do we both have to be on at same time and stuff? or do the files sit in a bank kinda thing!

Yeah if you set up a shared file, they sit there until you log on again. Will stick a few in today for you :D

EDIT: Done, dunk :D
    I need a coffee!
    :D

i actually laughed at my own joke...... is that a bad/good thing?

Good thing, Dunk. Always think highly of yourself :D
    Hey guys - as much as I love chatting, I need to go and get my daughter packed (she's going away for over a week :D). Talk to you later...
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Irish Al wrote:
    Good man Keith, I think red was wondering what catalogue your pose came from on the dublin blog???

I gave out to her but you know what she's like :mad: ;)

haha! Catalogue poses are a speciality of mine ;)
    redrock wrote:
    Don't know - gonna have to look into it later this afternoon (after 3pm) when kid and hubby are gone). I'll pm you once I know!

Cool :cool:

Dunk the fact that you had to ask means its very very sad ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah if you set up a shared file, they sit there until you log on again. Will stick a few in today for you :D

EDIT: Done, dunk :D

Bonza matey :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Bonza matey :cool:

What date in LA have you got??
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Right have come to do my bit for this thread :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Right have come to do my bit for this thread :D

Hey stoney long time no chat :D

How you doin??
    I need a coffee!
    yes do this Keith.... i dont want to end up in some goth bar or one of those trendy wendy places with guys drinking Babycham and attempting to discuss "music and Aristotle"

Hello Dunk

When are you in Covent Garden - I'm a member of a cool private club there... it's very nice and open late. There's also the odd band / singer / movie star around which makes things interesting! I can put your name on the door if you want. Otherwise there's a massive pub called the Porterhouse that has all beers from around the world - they also have the odd acoustic act. That place is on Maiden Lane. Normal pub times though. Aside from that there's a quirky little underground bar called Retox that makes very nice cocktails (which is on the main Piazza)...

I'll have a think about other possibilities...
    Keithos wrote:
    Hello Dunk

When are you in Covent Garden - I'm a member of a cool private club there... it's very nice and open late. There's also the odd band / singer / movie star around which makes things interesting! I can put your name on the door if you want. Otherwise there's a massive pub called the Porterhouse that has all beers from around the world - they also have the odd acoustic act. That place is on Maiden Lane. Normal pub times though. Aside from that there's a quirky little underground bar called Retox that makes very nice cocktails (which is on the main Piazza)...

Haven't been to London in ages but whenever I went its fuckin great for boozin and the women are fantastic :D
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Keithos wrote:
    Hello Dunk

Ahh forgot The Porterhouse. Been there occassionally. Dunk seems you're sorted now with the private club entry :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    What date in LA have you got??

both :o
    Keithos wrote:
    Hello Dunk

Hi Keith :)

thats fandabidozi... many thanks!

I'm in London both this Sat and Sun night.... Sat night i am watching a band somewhere in Clerkwell :confused: but a night at the private club would be pretty cool... the Porterhouse has been recommended to me, and i did find the Retox on one of those pub guides you get... looked pretty nice!

This members club then... is it open late on the Sat night? can you just phone up and add our names... is it a dressy up affair? I dont want to cause you any hassle, but it does sound cool :)

Clerkwell :confused:

Clerkenwell ;)
    both :o

Cool
    I need a coffee!
    Hi Keith :)

thats fandabidozi... many thanks!

I'm in London both this Sat and Sun night.... Sat night i am watching a band somewhere in Clerkwell :confused: but a night at the private club would be pretty cool... the Porterhouse has been recommended to me, and i did find the Retox on one of those pub guides you get... looked pretty nice!

This members club then... is it open late on the Sat night? can you just phone up and add our names... is it a dressy up affair? I dont want to cause you any hassle, but it does sound cool :)

The Club (The Hospital) is open till 2am - 2:30am... It's quite quiet on Saturdays though, as it's mostly busy on weekdays! I can put you names down so you can check it out if you want?
    Keithos wrote:
    The Club (The Hospital) is open till 2am - 2:30am... It's quite quiet on Saturdays though, as it's mostly busy on weekdays! I can put you names down so you can check it out if you want?

Keith, looks amazing... i can wing it as well seeing as how I am a graphic designer ;)

I'll pm you the two names then dude... you wont get fined or anything if we dont show up... my friend has said yay or nay yet but i'm sure he'd love a look once i tell him how amazing it looked, but you never know he might think he knows somewhere better or something :D

i dont want to cause you any problems or anything, but it looks so good :)

could you put us down for the Sunday night then Keith?

muchos gracias :cool:
    Keith, looks amazing... i can wing it as well seeing as how I am a graphic designer ;)

I'll pm you the two names then dude... you wont get fined or anything if we dont show up... my friend has said yay or nay yet but i'm sure he'd love a look once i tell him how amazing it looked, but you never know he might think he knows somewhere better or something :D

i dont want to cause you any problems or anything, but it looks so good :)

could you put us down for the Sunday night then Keith?

muchos gracias :cool:

It's closed on Sundays :(

Shall I put you down for Saturday?
    Keithos wrote:
    It's closed on Sundays :(

Shall I put you down for Saturday?

yeah, thatd be great :)
    yeah, thatd be great :)

Coolio! Don't worry if you decide not to go... it's all good! ;)
    Keithos wrote:
    Coolio! Don't worry if you decide not to go... it's all good! ;)

good man... :cool:

i've pm'd you the names of us both... :cool:
    Al... where are you???? I've pm'd you my msn address and I'm signed in. What do I do?

Dunky/Keith.... Al's not here...:( Do you know what I need to do????
    redrock wrote:
    Al... where are you???? I've pm'd you my msn address and I'm signed in. What do I do?

Oh no damsel in distress :o

Good job there are so many fine young men around here that should be able to help you out :D;):p
    redrock wrote:

i cant remember cos i'm at work and we dont have MSN... but there is somewhere on the menus that will allow you to share files and what not!!

you'll have to wait until Al adds you to his list and then gets files ready for you to download... comprende? :)
    OK... I guess I'll have to wait for Al....

Chime - a 'damsel'.... me??? :D
    I'm sorted... I'm happy... It's cool!!! :D:D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    Oh no damsel in distress :o

Good job there are so many fine young men around here that should be able to help you out :D;):p

Men, yes. Young, some are. Fine? Hmm :D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles