Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I think me and Al would make a lovely couple of monkey impersonators at a spunk festival
    Yeh, I think yas would too :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Don't drag me into this spunk filled, monkey in cheerleader outfits and you too :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Yeh, I think yas would too :p

yes, you'll find i was amending your original quote.... :rolleyes:

now you have changed it to look like mine, etc, etc... how juvenile *shakes head arrogantly and has a resignatory sigh*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

now you have changed it to look like mine, etc, etc... how juvenile *shakes head arrogantly and has a resignatory sigh*

fdfbdfbdfb
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

Hmm... today you're just failing miserably dunk :o what's up?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi everyone!! Haven't read anything yet - just a quick hello whilst my daughter is having her lunch! How are you all doing? :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i just showed this to Al and feel the need to show-off to all of you :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/MotherBone/pass2.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

what is it V? :o

hey grr :) right lunch, chat everyone later.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:

:eek: Lucky lady V V :)

Am only a [size=-2] little [/size] jealous :o:p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    what is it V? :o

hey grr :) right lunch, chat everyone later.

why the empty msg HH ???

O its only a little note Ed wrote to me on a backstage pass ! :o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:

OH get over it :mad:

*sulks in corner in jealousy*
    I need a coffee!
    yeah i'm not that fussed ! it just hangs in the kitchen where i can look at it many times a day !
    V V wrote:

And how did you get it (backstage pass to start with and get close enough to Ed after that...)

When was it?

Spanish inquisition.......
    sadly i didnt get it myself my friend did when he played with them at HOB last yr.
    i was sort of panicing cos i kew he was gonna play with them and (he is robert P's guitarest) i hadnt said anything then last min. called his wife and went arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr pearl jam arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

she laughed sent him a text which he read just as he was leaving the dressing room, as he walked out Ed was right there and he got it sorted !!! b4 the show this was.
    Lovely friend...... :D
    indeed !
    when he got back i was

tell me ...akufsw tell me tel meeeeeeekjfvguis,fs hahahaha
    he didnt say much mostly that Ed's wife was stunning !!!!! **rolls eyes**
    Gotta go now (and massage my head!). We got my daughter a saxophone yesterday and since she hasn't stopped blowing in it and started to learn it on her own. Doing my head in!!!!!!!
    V V wrote:
    he didnt say much mostly that Ed's wife was stunning !!!!! **rolls eyes**

Typical man!!! OK, she looks lovely ... but stunning??? Not sure about that!
    redrock wrote:
    Typical man!!! OK, she looks lovely ... but stunning??? Not sure about that!

I KNOW !!!!

she is pretty but kinda strange too , maybe she is lovely in person ... well she must be to have landed Ed !

i was like oh dam it Justin tell me about playing going to california straight after PJ played given to fly , you were on stage with Mike Macready !!!! :eek: but he didnt seem to know the signifigance of it all , just said they were nice people
    V V wrote:
    why the empty msg HH ???

O its only a little note Ed wrote to me on a backstage pass ! :o

:eek: Wow v, that's fucking brilliant! :o I really need friends like that, lol. Sorry about the blank message, appears I sent it to everyone in the PJ group thing on my phone :o . I won't be leaving my phone alone in my bag again - it does weird things.

Anyway... I've 7 months of filing to do so hi ho :) hi ho :) ... and all that bollox :eek:

Chat to yas later :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Gotta go now (and massage my head!). We got my daughter a saxophone yesterday and since she hasn't stopped blowing in it and started to learn it on her own. Doing my head in!!!!!!!

sax-ama-phone

obo-ma-boe

trump-ama-met

:)

i think thats great Redr... did she choose it or did you pick her instrument for her... i want to get my girls one of those Daisy Rock guitars when they are older :cool:
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    yeah i'm not that fussed ! it just hangs in the kitchen where i can look at it many times a day !

Just look at it?
    ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    She chose it Dunk. She's been wanting to play saxophone for years but she was just tooooo small (heavy buggers they are and she has small hands!). She also plays piano and violin (she has a 'normal' one and and electric one which is wicked). She started guitar but they stopped doing it at school and for the moment, we really can't afford more lessons! She has the basics, she can teach herself the rest! Since she has the amp for her electric violin, she said her next instrument would be an electric guitar! She's gonna have to wait though because this summer we need to get her a full size violin which will be a 'good' one (ie £600+!) and we just got the sax.....

A budding musician we have in the house (too bad for my neighbours!!). Do get your daughters to play an instrument - kids love it and it's great for them! Does your head in at first because you get lots of scratches and squeeks but in the end it's worth the headaches!
    I was clarinet and violin. Don't play either anymore but love the sound of strings. Wish I'd kept up with the violin.

You should have got her a clarinet instead of sax I could have done you a good deal on a second hand one :p

EDIT red did you see on Other Music that Chris Cornell may be doing the new Bond theme :D
    Chime wrote:
    I was clarinet and violin. Don't play either anymore but love the sound of strings. Wish I'd kept up with the violin.

You should have got her a clarinet instead of sax I could have done you a good deal on a second hand one :p

EDIT red did you see on Other Music that Chris Cornell may be doing the new Bond theme :D

Nah... it was always sax. You wouldn't have a posh violin by any chance ;)

EDIT - I saw that, Chime! Something different!!!
    redrock wrote:
    Nah... it was always sax. You wouldn't have a posh violin by any chance ;)

EDIT - I saw that, Chime! Something different!!!

Unfortunately not. I owned my own clarinet but the violins (had the same moving sizes problem) I had always belonged to the County education authority.
    Buru wrote:
    Just look at it?
    ;)

oh u know me too well honey ! ;)

i moved your hand it's next to the computer now :D
    and i was waving at Mandy with it last week on the webcam :D
    Good musicians piss me off.......................

cause I'm not one :mad:
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Good musicians piss me off.......................

cause I'm not one :mad:

Lol, me too! I played the accordian and the tin whistle in school and I was shite at both. We have guitars and a piano in the house and none of us can play except my 10 year old niece and her 10 year old friend :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life