Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    Thanks RR ;):D

No more for a post Astoria, pre Dublin flow then :rolleyes: just Chime, Stoney and me? ;) oh well, Harewood House crew it is then... :D:D:p

I'm up for the 15th as it'll be so close to the Dublin show..... but i dont want to intrude on this menage-a-trois.... so you feck off Dave :p:);)8-)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I'm up for the 15th as it'll be so close to the Dublin show..... but i dont want to intrude on this menage-a-trois.... so you feck off Dave :p:);)8-)

Thought that might get a response ;):p

OK, 15th currently favourite as we have... count 'em 4!!! :eek: :D

Dublin flows to follow in Sept.... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Thought that might get a response ;):p

OK, 15th currently favourite as we have... count 'em 4!!! :eek: :D

Dublin flows to follow in Sept.... :D

although we could have a Dublin one right at end of August... and this time it will be a proper sounding boot with no struggles for people to get it...

except Helen as she cant buy it as she has no credit/debit card..... but someone will probably give her it.... :( .... just to shut her up :)

i'd hate to be a charity case ;):);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    although we could have a Dublin one right at end of August... and this time it will be a proper sounding boot with no struggles for people to get it...

except Helen as she cant buy it as she has no credit/debit card..... but someone will probably give her it.... :( .... just to shut her up :)

i'd hate to be a charity case ;):);)

Just thinking by the time everyone gets hold of the boot and with Leeds / Reading weekend straight after Dublin... guess maybe could squeeze it in before end August... :o ...with All Along The Watchtower & Crazy Mary and, and... ;):D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:
    Just thinking by the time everyone gets hold of the boot and with Leeds / Reading weekend straight after Dublin... guess maybe could squeeze it in before end August... :o ...with All Along The Watchtower & Crazy Mary and, and... ;):D:D

i'd forgotten about Reading/Leeds :(

i'm not going to either....

but isnt it a huge relief to be getting a Dublin show proper.... dont know about the musical differences of it all too much, but i'll get this one in FLAC and see if it is indeed higher quality... the MP3 boots have been pretty good so far though eh?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    Thanks RR ;):D

No more for a post Astoria, pre Dublin flow then :rolleyes: just Chime, Stoney and me? ;) oh well, Harewood House crew it is then... :D:D:p

LMAO. The So Solid Crew have nothing on us Harewood House crew ;):D:D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    LMAO. The So Solid Crew have nothing on us Harewood House crew ;):D:D

:D

makes you lot sound like Britains poshest thugs... Dave sipping brandy whilst he pokes an old lady with a cane for her pension money :cool:
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    :D

makes you lot sound like Britains poshest thugs... Dave sipping brandy whilst he pokes an old lady with a cane for her pension money :cool:

Hahahaha :D:D Is it strange that I can actually picture that scenario? :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    lets all aim to get this thread to 10,000 replies at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    9678 - my contribution for the moment!
    lets all aim to get this thread to 10,000 replies at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok maybe not then :rolleyes: :D

gold star for Rougey :)
    We can make it. Just like we had to catch up with the south americans, we just have to speak all our rubbish on this one then! I'll 'advertise' on the Dublin thread!

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    We can make it. Just like we had to catch up with the south americans, we just have to speak all our rubbish on this one then! I'll 'advertise' on the Dublin thread!

ah yes, I saw your add and decided to do my share.. well, here you go! :D

ah well, I guess I can post some more later. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Thank you eMMI - where are all the others? Come on guys.... This is a man's dream we're talking about!
  • thought i'd just put a quick post on here to help you reach what is it 10,000?
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/rockgoddess1318
    thanks Red

lets go folks... :)
    thought i'd just put a quick post on here to help you reach what is it 10,000?

well seeing as you were there you should be posting more often ;)
  • well seeing as you were there you should be posting more often ;)

i apologise then and will do my best to help you achieve 10,000 :D
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

dr.k, mikerules, Lukin639, icedinogirl, bostonman, andreaz, thebiglie (33), Demian Greye (33), johnnycarwash2 (30), tamme (29), porchdweller (27), cjinpa (27), tonykin (27), Thumbin' Me Bum (26), NauseouslyQuick (23), Helios (23), betterman_tb (23), vedder_doll (21)

i have never heard of these names... maybe Helios actually

anyway... happy birthday to thumbin' me bum!!!! strange name :eek:
    redrock wrote:
    Thank you eMMI - where are all the others? Come on guys.... This is a man's dream we're talking about!

no problem. :D

well, there aren't too many people in the Dublin thread at the moment either so.. I guess they're.. working?! :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Good morning all :D

Dunk I don't drink around Covent Garden too much as it tends to be really busy but there is a place called Bunker Bier Hall off Neal's Street in Covent Garden I quite like. Because it is to the north of the tube station it tends to not be quite so busy/touristy as the bars to the south.

http://www.fluidfoundation.com/venueDetails.asp?BarRef=1076

Has a user review section aswell

And here is their pick of the best in Covent Garden ;)

http://www.fluidfoundation.com/topten.asp?TopTen_ID=1
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    dr.k, mikerules, Lukin639, icedinogirl, bostonman, andreaz, thebiglie (33), Demian Greye (33), johnnycarwash2 (30), tamme (29), porchdweller (27), cjinpa (27), tonykin (27), Thumbin' Me Bum (26), NauseouslyQuick (23), Helios (23), betterman_tb (23), vedder_doll (21)

i have never heard of these names... maybe Helios actually

anyway... happy birthday to thumbin' me bum!!!! strange name :eek:

I've heard of porchdweller as well. :) all the others.. :confused: makes me feel old for some reason. :eek: :confused:
  • anyway... happy birthday to thumbin' me bum!!!! strange name :eek:

true what a weird name
    *Fellow astorian*

20/4/06 Astoria
    23/8/06 Dublin

this might take a while :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    It's the only thread I've posted on today ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    this might take a while :)

true. :)

you know what? I cannot get enough of the Kooks! I just can't. I feel like I'm talking about them all the time (although I think I'm not.. :confused: ) but I just love them!!! :D:D:D
  • Good morning peeps
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Morning to you all :D

redrock wrote:

I've been in enough of Dunks dreams :eek:
    I need a coffee!
    eMMI wrote:
    true. :)

you know what? I cannot get enough of the Kooks! I just can't. I feel like I'm talking about them all the time (although I think I'm not.. :confused: ) but I just love them!!! :D:D:D

i got the album ages ago... i enjoy it, but its not one i go back to.. i like their hit songs.

maybe i should give it more time :rolleyes: