Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I have to say....I'm missin the testosterone around here.....Ladies don't need to be rude but can we cool it on the sexy blokes talk....it gets a bit boring....lets get back to PJ and the music :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    I have to say....I'm missin the testosterone around here.....Ladies don't need to be rude but can we cool it on the sexy blokes talk....it gets a bit boring....lets get back to PJ and the music :D

:rolleyes: hmm think I know how to shut ya up:

http://images.contactmusic.com/images/webpages/gemmahayes1x01x03x06xint.jpg

http://www.zeedarteretz.com/pn/files/heather-graham-15.jpg

Happy? :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

That did please me somewhat but still want to get baCK to the music :D
    I need a coffee!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:

a bit boring!!!

i havent been this bored since i went on the 'watch paint dry' tour in the Dulux factory, it was led by that boring father from Father Ted and the only other people on the tour were bible bashers from Iowa and Stephen Hawking... Hawking could have been interesting but his batteries had run out..

yes... that boring :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

wow... her left tit is sizeably bigger than her right... thats weird... and why is their no pie shot... i'm actually quite dissappointed!! :(

anyway, Al... i have silvery gifts for you... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    a bit boring!!!

i havent been this bored since i went on the 'watch paint dry' tour in the Dulux factory, it was led by that boring father from Father Ted and the only other people on the tour were bible bashers from Iowa and Stephen Hawking... Hawking could have been interesting but his batteries had run out..

yes... that boring :(

So fucking DO something about it then - you won't get us women complaining if the men are being all manly and stuff... we'll just do our own little thing :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    anyway, Al... i have silvery gifts for you... ;)

Oh really.....do let me know :D
    I need a coffee!
    So fucking DO something about it then - you won't get us women complaining if the men are being all manly and stuff... we'll just do our own little thing :)

As I don't want to take up valuable space here, I'm going to set up a new thread on AET......
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    As I don't want to take up valuable space here, I'm going to set up a new thread on AET......
    Oh the space here isn't THAT valuable :p

So anything interesting you're gonna talk about then?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh the space here isn't THAT valuable :p

So anything interesting you're gonna talk about then?

How about the amount of times I have seen PJ :p;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Go on then :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:

Of course you are ;):p Hi Al :D

We only posted the pics when it was all ladies on the thread. If you guys came and spoke to us more often ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    If you guys came and spoke to us more often ...

we would... but its hard to discuss the benefits of matthew mconaghueueuyeyueye!!!! you know he;s going bald dont you... haa haaaaa
    I need a coffee!
    Go on then :)

Check out my sig :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:

I had :rolleyes: I was responding to your Hi Ladies. I was respecting your wishes by not posting and leaving your thread to the guys ;):p
    Chime wrote:
    I had :rolleyes: I was responding to your Hi Ladies. I was respecting your wishes by not posting and leaving your thread to the guys ;):p

You can post as long as its in favour of us :D
    I need a coffee!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    we would... but its hard to discuss the benefits of matthew mconaghueueuyeyueye!!!! you know he;s going bald dont you... haa haaaaa

I still would :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    AL there's something for everyone in these !!!

You're all missing the point...I don't want to look at pics of anyone...I wanna rock :D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :o what's going on guys? :D

Just popped in to say catch you in a week or so, got GnR tonight and then off on hols tomorrow, so enjoy the weather and the bickering :rolleyes: and I'll catch you soon ;):D :cool:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    have a FAB holiday Dave :) safe trip come home relaxed and ready to ROCK !!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    UKDave wrote:
    :o what's going on guys? :D

Just popped in to say catch you in a week or so, got GnR tonight and then off on hols tomorrow, so enjoy the weather and the bickering :rolleyes: and I'll catch you soon ;):D :cool:

Why hello ;) Sure you will have a great one tonight and enjoy the hols :) Off anywhere exciting? I get to go camping this weekend :o
    Enjoy Dave :D
    I need a coffee!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    Why hello ;) Sure you will have a great one tonight and enjoy the hols :) Off anywhere exciting? I get to go camping this weekend :o

La Manga... boys are already out there, meeting up for 4-5 days... :D:D :cool:

Taking John Peel autobiog to finish VV... ;)

edit: Cheers guys and girls, gotta dash, currency, magazines, packing... ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    oooh nice I want to get that on audio , my mum has read said it was very good :(

i still miss him esp. around Glastonbury time of year :o
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen!
    UKDave wrote:

Taking John Peel autobiog to finish VV... ;)

Let me know what you think. Got a biog a couple of x-mas ago but would be good to know what the autobiog is like :)

Happy hols :D;)
    Chime wrote:
    Let me know what you think. Got a biog a couple of x-mas ago but would be good to know what the autobiog is like :)

Happy hols :D;)

i personally found it hard going... he's too descriptive about mundane things!!! he never gets to the part where he becomes a famous DJ.. i got halfway through that book and he was still telling stories of public school!!

anyway, some nice insights, but it could have been half the length and more edited... but he was a cool bloke, so i cant diss him too much :(
    i personally found it hard going... he's too descriptive about mundane things!!! he never gets to the part where he becomes a famous DJ.. i got halfway through that book and he was still telling stories of public school!!

anyway, some nice insights, but it could have been half the length and more edited... but he was a cool bloke, so i cant diss him too much :(

Thanks for the info :o

Oh and hi Keith how ya been? Noticed when I added myself to the Dublin blog you aren't there yet, get Byrnzie to send you the log in info and get on! ;):p