Astorians with tickets

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    And now for something completely different.....

I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight! Can't wait :D I'm just a big kid at heart! :D:D

good for you.... :)

i loved the 1st one... bought it and everything... feckin 10hours of extras it had !!!

i look forward to your review!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    And now for something completely different.....

I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight! Can't wait :D I'm just a big kid at heart! :D:D

I'm really looking forward to seeing this :D Hope you and Gabrielle really enjoy it :)

Let us know what you think.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Would you believe that my hubby is coming home from work early so he can come with us!! Handy having kids sometimes!
    Oops.. I forgot! France :D

My neighbour and I are going to hang our knickers out for the final!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :D:D

and Ladies , i just stole a pic from foxy mops myspace and I had to bring it to you

how lovely is this :D:D:D:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/MotherBone/pearl-jam-colour11.jpg
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:
    morning :D:D

and Ladies , i just stole a pic from foxy mops myspace and I had to bring it to you

how lovely is this :D:D:D:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/MotherBone/pearl-jam-colour11.jpg

Even I like that one and I am as straight as a very straight thing with no bends in it.
    Morning VV...

...sweet......:D

Speaking of Foxymop... anyone heard from her? Is she OK?
    V V was it you that was talking about the Wolfmother tour in November? Are you doing Bristol?

I think I'll book a Brixton ticket when they go on sale tomorrow. Anyone else planning on going?

Just realised they are playing The Astoria tomorrow and of course it's SOLD OUT :o
    Chime wrote:
    V V was it you that was talking about the Wolfmother tour in November? Are you doing Bristol?

I think I'll book a Brixton ticket when they go on sale tomorrow. Anyone else planning on going?

Just realised they are playing The Astoria tomorrow and of course it's SOLD OUT :o

yes that was me :) and yes I'll go for Bristol !! alot closer 20 mins in the car ;)

shame about Astoria I did see they were going to be there but its hard for me to get to London :o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Byrnzie , slowly coming out with the Man love for Ed ! :D

RR there are so many foxy mops ! this one is in the US .
    V V wrote:
    Byrnzie , slowly coming out with the Man love for Ed ! :D

RR there are so many foxy mops ! this one is in the US .

Hey, that's sacrilege VV. We on this thread know that there is really only one genuine Foxy Mop. All the rest are weak imitators! ;) (I'll have a pint of Guiness from you in Dublin for saying that Foxmop! Make it an extra cold one!) :)
    The Wolfmother in November is with this MTV thing, isn't it? With other bands playing as well?

They will be opening for PJ in Antwerp and I look forward to seeing them there! They're playing Reading as well (I think).
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hey, that's sacrilege VV. We on this thread know that there is really only one genuine Foxy Mop. All the rest are weak imitators! :) (I'll have a pint of Guiness from you in Dublin for saying that Foxmop! Make it an extra cold one!) :)

:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    The Wolfmother in November is with this MTV thing, isn't it? With other bands playing as well?

They will be opening for PJ in Antwerp and I look forward to seeing them there! They're playing Reading as well (I think).

Let's hope they open for PJ in Dubbo! (Is that an Aussie way of saying Dublin? Or am I just being a twat?) :confused:
    redrock wrote:

Yep it is. Astoria tomorrow would be better but think I'll get a ticket anyway :o:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtvuk/events/spankingnew/

They play Reading on the Saturday and I'm only going on PJ Sunday :D
    Chime wrote:
    Yep it is. Astoria tomorrow would be better but think I'll get a ticket anyway :o:

http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtvuk/events/spankingnew/

They play Reading on the Saturday and I'm only going on PJ Sunday :D

It's good to be able to check out new bands! At least you know you will like one of them!! :D

I guess if you really wanted to you could always go to the Astoria and see if there are tickets up for grab...... you're one to know that it works! :D

OK.. so you're only going PJ day... :o
    redrock wrote:

*kills nuns*
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:

:D and you HAVE to now! :p

Well congrats :)

Shaping up to be a classic final - let's hope it lives up to it. I'm still rooting for Italy though, sorry :o , but I've a bad feeling it's gonna be France. I hope I'm wrong this time.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Let's hope they open for PJ in Dubbo! (Is that an Aussie way of saying Dublin? Or am I just being a twat?) :confused:

Yep, just being a twat :p . I've never heard it called dubbo :D

Wolfmother are playing one of the days in Oxegen :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

if in doubt i always add the 'o' to things i think should be australian in wordage... like Veddo would be the oz way of saying Vedder... i'm stumped at Yoko Ono though :confused:
    :D and you HAVE to now! :p

Well congrats :)

Shaping up to be a classic final - let's hope it lives up to it. I'm still rooting for Italy though, sorry :o , but I've a bad feeling it's gonna be France. I hope I'm wrong this time.

do you remember me telling you to watch out for France after they played their first game.... :p:p

you told me to watch for Holland and Alaska or something... could job they did ;)
    *kills nuns*

oh dear.....
    do you remember me telling you to watch out for France after they played their first game.... :p:p

Sly little buggers, they are :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    oh dear.....

:o:o
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    redrock wrote:
    I think she snogs Johnny in this POTC!

I'll have to show you some pictures of me dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow at a Halloween party a few years ago!!! They very funny!
    Keithos wrote:
    I'll have to show you some pictures of me dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow at a Halloween party a few years ago!!! They very funny!

Helllllllllloooooooooooo sailor ;):D:p

We like Johnny we do :)
    Post them!

you told me to watch for Holland and Alaska or something... could job they did ;)

Eh no, Holland and ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: I recall everyone telling me I was mad - Italy wouldn't go far. I also remember everyone (i.e. YOU) telling me I was mad when I said Czech Republic wouldn't get out of the group :rolleyes:

Pretty good fucking guesses for someone who knows nothing about football wouldn't you say :p

Also, I never BACKED Holland to do well, I WANTED them to... big difference. Holland are always a team I support but Italy were the ones I was saying to watch out for.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :D:D Not bad at all!!! You looked the part.. Kiera herself could have been fooled (oh no.... she was with the Orlando character..... Damn!) :D