Astorians with tickets

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Morning morning morning :)

Happy 4th of July everyone :)

Lucky I'm in a good mood this morning cos it's gonna be a SHIT day :D . We have a new managing director of the company (we're one of the biggest construction companies in Ireland so this is a big deal) and he's calling to the site today or tomorrow :eek: . The director over this site is here at the moment and I've heard him ROAR at everyone already :o and I know he's gonna find an excuse to roar at me over something :eek: so I've already cleaned my office and done loadsa filing this morning :D trying to give him no excuse. He's one of those that doesn't hold back and f's and swears and shouts at everyone but then he forgets about it so it's not so bad. I've been on the receiving end once or twice but I've also given him a piece of my mind once or twice when we've all been drunk so I suppose we're even :o

It's gonna be such a long day :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    today is gonna be hotter than Byrnzies dvd collection of filth... hot as in stolen and illegal as much as the content :)

sunny mornings :)

That's impossible. Unless you happen to live within the crater of Mount Etna.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    If he shouts and all, just faint (or pretend to)... it works every time :D
    redrock wrote:
    If he shouts and all, just faint (or pretend to)... it works every time :D

Lol, no he's the kind who'd roll his eyes and say 'will ya ever get up to fuck and do what I just told ya' :D Lol, it's not so good when he's shouting at me but at least I know he's not the kind to hold things against ya or any of that backstabbing or bullshitting crap... he tells ya to get it done, end of story.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That's impossible. Unless you happen to live within the crater of Mount Etna.

check my location dude... i moved there in august 1846 due to something to do with onions
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    check my location dude... i moved there in august 1846 due to something to do with onions

That's truly Craptastic - (It's soooo bad, it's good!)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lol, no he's the kind who'd roll his eyes and say 'will ya ever get up to fuck and do what I just told ya' :D Lol, it's not so good when he's shouting at me but at least I know he's not the kind to hold things against ya or any of that backstabbing or bullshitting crap... he tells ya to get it done, end of story.

i couldnt work with people like that... if my boss swore at me or even so much as shouted i'd take him to the side and explain if he does that again i'll kick fuck out of him after he finishes his day... then its not work time :)

I work in local government and all i would need to do was report him and thatd be it... they dont stand for bullying within councils... and what your boss does HH is bullying... not good :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i couldnt work with people like that... if my boss swore at me or even so much as shouted i'd take him to the side and explain if he does that again i'll kick fuck out of him after he finishes his day... then its not work time :)

I work in local government and all i would need to do was report him and thatd be it... they dont stand for bullying within councils... and what your boss does HH is bullying... not good :(

No, it's actually not. If ya knew him you'd know what I meant. He's the kind I could actually say 'don't fucking talk to ME like that' and I would. This one's only around once every couple of weeks and there's so much backstabbing in this place that I actually LIKE the way this one goes on - it's almost refreshing.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello all here too. :)

I really don't understand how someone can not like Ewan. it's very upsetting. :eek: ( :p )

oh, they're airing Long Way Round here at the moment. :D don't I just love the show. :D

one thing that bothers me in Ewan though is that when I'm watching Star Wars III and Obi Wan sreams at Anakin just after the big fight, I see in my head the guy from Mouling Rouge (can't remember the charachter's name) singing "the hills are alive with the sound of music". :D :rolleyes: :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Lol, I honestly do not see any kinda big deal with Ewan at all - he's just so normal looking.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Excuse me I've just reverted to a teenager :o

I <3 Evan Dando :):p Just booked a ticket to see The Lemonheads at Somerset House in less than two weeks :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    He's such a cutie..... :D:D
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning all!

Morning Keith. Looks like I MAY have an AiC ticket. rr I've sent him a text so fingers crossed!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Morning Keith. Looks like I MAY have an AiC ticket. rr I've sent him a text so fingers crossed!

Yay :D

I hope so!

What time are folk getting to the George?
    Chime wrote:

I <3 Evan Dando :):p Just booked a ticket to see The Lemonheads at Somerset House in less than two weeks :D:D:D

We won't hold that against you :D:D:

Morning Keith! We're seeing you later?
  • blue_rainblue_rain Posts: 163
    Keithos wrote:

I hope so!

Hi Keith - say hi if you see me in the swarms of people in the George later!
    X
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10
    redrock wrote:
    We won't hold that against you :D:D:

Morning Keith! We're seeing you later?

Yep!!! I'll be there with Terry (the other guitarist in me band)! :)
    Keithos wrote:

I hope so!

I won't be able to head down until after work so am guessing you guys may have joined the queue by then (about 6ish) not heard back on the ticket so fingers crossed :o
    blue_rain wrote:
    Hi Keith - say hi if you see me in the swarms of people in the George later!
    X

Hi Hun!!! Long time no see! I'll make sure I say hello - I didn't get much chance to talk to you last time :(
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning all :)
    ummm Evan Dando yumm !

so help me , those of u with sound , do I want this lot to be my friends on myspace LOL hahahaha

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75750005

tell what u think , i'm thinking okish , but boring ! hahaha

have an ACE time tonight AIC peeps, I missed the WHo last night :( my family went but i just couldnt make it happen :( , oh well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Chime wrote:
    I won't be able to head down until after work so am guessing you guys may have joined the queue by then (about 6ish) not heard back on the ticket so fingers crossed :o

You'll be fine:D:D
  • blue_rainblue_rain Posts: 163
    Keithos wrote:
    Hi Hun!!! Long time no see! I'll make sure I say hello - I didn't get much chance to talk to you last time :(

It were a wee bit manic! Absolutely dreading the heat in the Astoria tonight. I once had to leave a gig in there due to the heat. Doubt I'll be drinking much beer in the George tonight until afterwards. Boo!
    "Is my band ready to kick it?" Stone Gossard

28/Oct/96, 29/May/00, 04/Jun/00, 28/Jun/00, 30/Jun/00, 02/Jul/03, 03/Jul/03, 05/Jul/03, 08/Jul/03, 09/Jul/03, 20/Apr/06, 27/Aug/06, 09/Sep/06, 13/Sep/06, 12/Jun/07, 13/Jun/07, 18/Jun/07, 26/Jun/07, 28/Jun/07, 02/Apr/08 (Ed), 03/Apr/08 (Ed), 11/Aug09, 13/Aug/09, 17/Aug/09, 18/Aug/09, 25/Jun/10
    Chime wrote:

Awww :o Evan Dando was a beaut. Dunno how he's looking these days but I used to love him anyway.

So AIC is tonight? Ah you're all gonna have a brilliant time ya lucky feckers.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    blue_rain wrote:
    It were a wee bit manic! Absolutely dreading the heat in the Astoria tonight. I once had to leave a gig in there due to the heat. Doubt I'll be drinking much beer in the George tonight until afterwards. Boo!

oh yes :o that would have me falling down lol

but really be careful !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    This is getting ridiculous - almost 24 hours since anyone posted here :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Morning :)

Looks like I'm first of the post AiC crew to make it onto the board. I want to be at home in bed :(

Was a great gig :D

Stoney sorry we lost you on the way out. We presumed you'd still have your friend with you ... then got off the tube at Waterloo and there he was :o We didn't think we had abandoned you :(

New singer was good and for all the girlies he's not bad to look at either ;) We had seen him in The Royal George before the gig and a couple of the other boardies we were with spoke to him.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning all... :D back for all of half an hour.... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Morning Dave.

I need sleep :o They still making you do that nasty work stuff then :(
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chime wrote:
    Morning Dave.

I need sleep :o They still making you do that nasty work stuff then :(

Yeah... it's gone a bit nuts... all day meeting shortly and tomorrow have to run a seminar which I haven't even read up on yet... wouldn't that have been fun if England were playing tonight.... :eek:

AIC was good then? :D

Chili's were much much better than I hoped for....... :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...