Astorians with tickets

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    thats great Chime , did u see Kiram ?? he was gonna try n get in.
    i would like to see both , Chilli's n AIC nvm next yr maybe :o

my friends playing suport for the Chilli's tonight .... Bastard ... in Derby , or was that where u were dave ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:

my friends playing suport for the Chilli's tonight .... Bastard ... in Derby , or was that where u were dave ?

Yep saw Kiram inside. He got a ticket off the same message pit person as me. Only saw him to say hi as he came out of the pit to get a drink and then as he went back in :D

Who does your friend play for and are they only doing the Derby gig? I'm going to see the Chilis on the 18th at Earl's Court :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    V V wrote:

Nah... we did Coventry... great crowd... we had !!! and Dirty Pretty Things, neither of which did much for me... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    So any gossip from last night chimey? Glad you had a great night.

I like dirty pretty things Dave - well that one song, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    I like dirty pretty things Dave - well that one song, lol.

They've only got one song H... that's the problem... ;):o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    O sorry got distracted by myspace and Wolfmother dates for UK November :D:D:D

ummm he plays Bass for Goldfrap .......... ummmmmm not my fav. band ! first album was good but i'm not keen on this glam rock thing she's into now, still bread n butter for a dear friend :D
    Do u know who's with them for Earl's court ??

Great you saw him and he got in :D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    UKDave wrote:
    They've only got one song H... that's the problem... ;):o
    Aye, but it's a good one ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Aye, but it's a good one ;)

Bang bang? they played that last and that was good but all the rest were variations of the same shite... was bored... :o:p
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Morning to everyone! Hey Chime - bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning? Was great last night (already said this on the other thread - getting confused)! Lovely seeing a number of you there!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Chime - bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning?

:( i want to sleep ... also got woken a couple of times by the thunderstorms

i also seem to have bruised my back. think it was actually the uncomfortable chair I was sat at The Royal George :o

Was a great gig though :D and I definately approve of Mr Duvall ;) Gotta love the afro wigs :D:D:D
    Chime wrote:
    Gotta love the afro wigs :D:D:D

That was funny!

Bruised back? From the chair?? I'm surprised that my back is OK (from the chair or pit!)!
    Morning Keith! Where did you disappear to last night? Lost you early on (or was that intentional :eek:)?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    redrock wrote:
    Morning Keith! Where did you disappear to last night? Lost you early on (or was that intentional :eek:)?

Me and Terry were standing right in front of you... then I turned around and you were gone!!!

Have very sore neck from jumping around like a mentalist!!!
    UKDave wrote:
    Bang bang? they played that last and that was good but all the rest were variations of the same shite... was bored... :o:p
    Lol, yeh that one. Well that's a shame.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Keithos wrote:
    Me and Terry were standing right in front of you... then I turned around and you were gone!!!

When?? :eek: Started off about 10 rows down Jerry side but got crushed to second row right in front of Jerry but had to get out of there 2/3 in the set because I couldn't breath anymore. I was surrounded by mental guys but don't remember seeing you and Terry - I only had 2 beers :eek:
    Keithos wrote:

Stoney and I stayed on the steps so we could see and her friend came and joined us after the support :o finished. Could see where you and Terry were until AiC came on.

Did you guys go on afterwards?
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Stoney and I stayed on the steps so we could see and her friend came and joined us after the support :o finished. Could see where you and Terry were until AiC came on.

Did you guys go on afterwards?

Yeah ,we went to the george, had a drink there, couldn't see anyone so we went to my members club in Covent Garden. What did you get up to?
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    hey guys, sorry to intrude.

Is anyone looking for a pair of 10c tickets to Lisbon night 1?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

You're not intruding! Sorry - don't need tickets. I'm sure you'll be able to pass them on easily though!
    Keithos wrote:
    Yeah ,we went to the george, had a drink there, couldn't see anyone so we went to my members club in Covent Garden. What did you get up to?

Sounds good :)

We stood outside for a while seeing if we could spot you guys to say bye but then headed off as we (me, redrock and darkcrow) had to get last trains from Waterloo :( Bah humbug!

EDIT: Re the discussions last night on the sale of the Astoria I found this :o

http://www.soundgenerator.com/news/showarticle.cfm?articleid=7913

http://www.leisureopportunities.co.uk/LOemail/wider_newsdetail.cfm?codeID=15661
    Wow, is the astoria forgotten already? :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:

It would be such a shame to have it as shops, etc. There are enough of those around that area! :(:(

BTW - Good morning everyone!
    And now for something completely different.....

I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight! Can't wait :D I'm just a big kid at heart! :D:D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    And now for something completely different.....

I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2 tonight! Can't wait :D I'm just a big kid at heart! :D:D

ooh, Johnny! :o:D:)

I liked the first movie. :) the only thing that annoys me is that chick Keira. :rolleyes: it looks as if she's pouting her lips all the way through the film. :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    ooh, Johnny! :o:D:)

I liked the first movie. :) the only thing that annoys me is that chick Keira. :rolleyes: it looks as if she's pouting her lips all the way through the film. :confused:

I think she snogs Johnny in this POTC!
    redrock wrote:
    I think she snogs Johnny in this POTC!

what? :eek: how could that be? isn't she with the guy that Orlando plays? :confused: or am I totally wrong?

no! she can't snog him! :eek: I won't stand it! :eek: :D:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Oh yeh... she snogs Orlando as well but I did see a trailer with her and Johnny exchanging saliva!! Strange but true!
    redrock wrote:
    Oh yeh... she snogs Orlando as well but I did see a trailer with her and Johnny exchanging saliva!! Strange but true!

strange indeed. :confused:

and I saw a clip in which Johnny has got eyes painted all over his face. :confused: