Astorians with tickets

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I got a super cool new heavy duty stapler - it actually does what it's supposed to :eek: and it's lovely! Ah I'm so happy now :rolleyes:

Keep on talking like that girl and they're gonna come for you! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    I just don't get it... I hate it.... Maybe it's for gay sado/masochistic people?

I guess it's what you're used to. I have watched fights with my Dad since I was very young (4 or 5) on TV so I can watch fights. It's not something I will go looking for but if there's nothing else on TV ...

Keith did you get your Chilis tickets? Think they tried to deliver mine yesterday as I had one of those forms to organise a redelivery for something.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    I just don't get it... I hate it.... Maybe it's for gay sado/masochistic people?

i dont like it as a sport i must admit... i dont see how it is a sport... you're essentially trying to punch the head of someone so hard that their brain pounds the side of their skull and renders them unable to stand up...

that to me isnt a sport but whatever floats yer boat.... which is usually water and the ergonomic design of a boats hull.... but whatever :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Keep on talking like that girl and they're gonna come for you! :D

Who'll come for me? Are they anything like chimeys pictures? :)

Lol, ya know what i'm like with office products :o

Nah, this junior QS kept nicking my heavy duty stapler and i'd tell him to leave it back but it was a piece of shite and i could never figure out how to actually put staples into it... so I've ordered myself a really really nice one that's so easy to use and put the other one in his pigeon hole :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    That's it, I guess. For me, fighting is because you're drunk or you have a score to settle (not the best way, obviously). But as a sport.... hitting as hard as you can knowing damn well you'll be messing up your opponent.. why?

Oh.... money.... I forgot! What's a brain worth??
    Who'll come for me? Are they anything like chimeys pictures? :)
    You wish :D:D
    Lol, ya know what i'm like with office products :o
    HH - the trainspotter of office products ......

Nah, this junior QS kept nicking my heavy duty stapler and i'd tell him to leave it back but it was a piece of shite and i could never figure out how to actually put staples into it... so I've ordered myself a really really nice one that's so easy to use and put the other one in his pigeon hole :D
    That's better! That's the H we like to see! :D:D
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Keith did you get your Chilis tickets? Think they tried to deliver mine yesterday as I had one of those forms to organise a redelivery for something.

I got mine a while ago! Still no Reading tickets though! Anyone else got theirs?
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    ASTORIA IS OVER.......PLEASE MOVE ON.....

;):p

Carry on......
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Keithos wrote:
    I got mine a while ago! Still no Reading tickets though! Anyone else got theirs?

Ah well I didn't order mine until about a month ago. I was just trying to work out what I was getting redelivered :o By the way have you heard of !!! as apparently they are the supprt for all the Chilis gigs. Some of the other dates seem to have a second support act (Dirty Pretty Things, Goldfrapp or Ben Harper) but so far Earls Court only has !!!

I haven't received my Reading ticket yet.

EDIT: just checked ticket tracker for Reading and it says "We are waiting for these tickets to come into stock"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ASTORIA IS OVER.......PLEASE MOVE ON.....

;):p

Carry on......

the astoria effect will never die.... its like a really old tortoise that used to belong to Methalusalah*

* i know i spelled his name wrong but i couldnt give a fuck :) ... it was more for effect than bibical accuracy...which is another oxymoron... :D 'biblical accuracy'
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Keithos wrote:

Not yet. Apparently they'll be sending them no more than 5 days before the festival. Must be for security/touting reasons.
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Not yet. Apparently they'll be sending them no more than 5 days before the festival. Must be for security/touting reasons.

:eek: They better not be trying to deliver them while we are in Dublin :eek:
    it was more for effect than bibical accuracy...which is another oxymoron... :D 'biblical accuracy'

:D:D good one ! :D:D
    i dont like it as a sport i must admit... i dont see how it is a sport... you're essentially trying to punch the head of someone so hard that their brain pounds the side of their skull and renders them unable to stand up...

that to me isnt a sport but whatever floats yer boat.... which is usually water and the ergonomic design of a boats hull.... but whatever :confused:

I believe that boxing comes closer than any other sport to capturing the essence of sport. I.e, a competitive arena in which one or more individuals are tested to their physical and mental limits. It's also the most entertaining 'sport' that exists, at least as far as i'm concerned. Jeeez, you only have to watch Sugar Ray Leonard vs Marvin Hagler, or Ali vs Forman to see that. The Ali - Forman fight has gone down in history as perhaps the sporting event of the century. I love it!
    Oops! Look at the time! Gotta go now :(:(

Bye to everyone and hello to the evening crowd. Won't be much on the board for the next few days but that doesn't mean you can talk behind my back because I WILL be peeking in!! :D:D

Stoney, if I don't speak to you before, see you on Tuesday (at the George?).
    Keith as well?
    redrock wrote:
    You wish :D:D

HH - the trainspotter of office products ......

That's better! That's the H we like to see! :D:D
    Trainspotter of office products :D

TOO funny! And yeh, that young QS fella wrecks my head - he's just stupid! Like today he rang me from his office (which is next to mine :rolleyes: ) and said 'is there something wrong with the fax machine?' and I said 'no there's a fax coming through' and he said 'oh well that might be why it's engaged' :eek: YA FUCKING RECKON?????????? :rolleyes: this is the stupidity I put up with :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:

Bye to everyone and hello to the evening crowd. Won't be much on the board for the next few days but that doesn't mean you can talk behind my back because I WILL be peeking in!! :D:D

Keith as well?

Oh bye grr :( Have fun and have a wonderful weekend and be here Monday!

newagehippie, shhhhh, some of them don't know it's over and I don't really wanna tell them :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:

Keith as well?

Your going to the George on Tuesday? I may have to gatecrash your party! What time ya'll meeting?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Afternoon everyone :) How's things today?

This is my last visit until Thursday next week, unless I manage to get to an internet cafe :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Afternoon everyone :) How's things today?

This is my last visit until Thursday next week, unless I manage to get to an internet cafe :)

There should be no 'unless' in that sentence... get thee to an internet cafe - simple as that :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: :eek: PAGE 4 :eek: :eek:

Hello everybody :)

Just popped in while I browse a wedding list :rolleyes:

Hope you are all having good weekends. It's soooooooo HOT here :o

Stoney if you're not on for a while hope you have a GREAT birthday:D

Also Keith, rr and stoney hope AiC is amazing :) Hopefully I will get to pop by and say hi to you when you are in the queue :)

Oh and Dave not seen you are around for a while so hope you received the Chilis tix and you and your sons have a wicked time tonight :D Let me know what you think of !!! as my tickets arrived and they only name them as support.

:rolleyes: Think that's everything :rolleyes: Presume you are all outside enjoying the sunshine :)
    Wow chimey, how the fuck did you remember all that? :eek:

Well good morning everyone - how was all the weekends? I'd yet another Saturday night of which I can remember nothing :rolleyes: but I got my hair chopped :) it's really short now.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning :)

I tryed dam hard to get drunk on saturday night (as we were kid free) but NO ! :( , oh well stayed up till 4am which is rare these days , it was fun.

and yes chime , impressive :)

how short is short HH ??

oh and i need to know if any of U lot need a ticket ??
    HH not sure what do to about it all
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    morning :)

oh and i need to know if any of U lot need a ticket ??

Morning VV :)

I don't need a ticket but I remember the guy who took the AMAZING Eddie pic at Astoria had a thread where he was trying to find a Dublin ticket so if no one here needs one you could take the good photographer for no particular reason :rolleyes: :p
    Chime wrote:
    Morning VV :)

I don't need a ticket but I remember the guy who took the AMAZING Eddie pic at Astoria had a thread where he was trying to find a Dublin ticket so if no one here needs one you could take the good photographer for no particular reason :rolleyes: :p

oooOOOOooo now THAT could be intresting ! what was his name ? and u do mean THE pic, thats on fairies ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Good morning all. A quick hello to everyone :) Beautiful day but lots to do! Hope you are all well and see some of you tomorrow at the George - Byrnzie - we're meeting up before AIC - please come and have a pre-show drink with us if you can make it!

Talk to you guys later!
    V V wrote:
    oooOOOOooo now THAT could be intresting ! what was his name ? and u do mean THE pic, thats on fairies ?

Yep I mean THE pic I'll hunt out his thread and bump it to page 1 for you :D:)

EDIT: I decided not to bump it incase I was giving him false hope and someone else contacted you for the ticket :o

So here's a link to the thread instead :Dhttp://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=196926

Also his sig has a link to his Astoria pics should you fell the need to look at them again ;)
    V V wrote:

THE pic :) - if he gets a ticket and get up close we might just get another amazing pic of Eddie!
    thanks Chime :) i did try n look but ... too many threads

RR I know this could be a Handy conection :D:D:D:D:D i will keep u ladys posted ;) , have alovely day and enjoy AIC :) xx
    This is site (where the pics were posted). Not much help but maybe you can leave a msg there?

http://jeffs-odyssey.livejournal.com/82880.html