Astorians with tickets

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I just got back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

its like being stoned ................ i love it :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    V V wrote:
    I just got back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

its like being stoned ................ i love it :D

Sounds pretty damn good to me :D :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Keithos wrote:
    Good afternoon! Anyone there?

Afternoon :) Think most of the chatting today has been on the Dublin thread. Only just arrived myself :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Afternoon :) Think most of the chatting today has been on the Dublin thread. Only just arrived myself :D

Ahhh... haven't been on there for a while! How are you? My ear really hurts - got a pretty weird piercing on Saturday!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Keithos wrote:
    Ahhh... haven't been on there for a while! How are you? My ear really hurts - got a pretty weird piercing on Saturday!

Alrighty Keithos? I had an interview for a job yesterday up by the Angel so hopefully I'll be working up your way in the near future. Fingers crossed!
    Keithos wrote:

I'm fine. Been in a meeting all day :( How about you?

You know you have to give us more details than that ....
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Alrighty Keithos? I had an interview for a job yesterday up by the Angel so hopefully I'll be working up your way in the near future. Fingers crossed!

Hey dude! Great news! We're all long over due on a drink! What job you going for???
    Chime wrote:
    I'm fine. Been in a meeting all day :( How about you?

You know you have to give us more details than that ....

Busy too! Just moved into my new studio in Soho! :D

I got a bar through the 'rook' of my ear! VERY painful! Looks damn cool though ;)

There's a pic here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonny_rio/177726567/
    Keithos wrote:
    Hey dude! Great news! We're all long over due on a drink! What job you going for???

It's the same company just slightly more money, and easier work. It's for the Public Carriage Office, or Taxi cab's as they're more commonly known. We'll try and meet up before Dublin. Watch this space.
    Keithos wrote:
    Busy too! Just moved into my new studio in Soho! :D

Cool :cool: where abouts are you?
    Keithos wrote:
    I got a bar through the 'rook' of my ear! VERY painful! Looks damn cool though ;)

There's a pic here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonny_rio/177726567/

Looks good ;) Can imagine it's a little uncomfortable at the mo :o Guess it will dictate which way you have to face when you're sleeping for a while though :p
    Chime wrote:

Looks good ;) Can imagine it's a little uncomfortable at the mo :o Guess it will dictate which way you have to face when you're sleeping for a while though :p

Yeah! When I got the other one you can see n the pic (the one on the right) It took a good few months to heal... This one goes through a whole lot more cartilage... No sleeping on my left had side for a long time :(
    Chime wrote:

Oh, I'm in Beak Street!
    Keithos wrote:
    Oh, I'm in Beak Street!

Nice area to be in :) I pass that way when I'm wandering between Covent Garden and Carnaby Street/ Oxford Street. Typical girl always thinking about shopping :p
    This pic is sooo catalogue man...:D

http://static.flickr.com/59/170725863_d8e3e7f8fa.jpg?v=0

Looked like a fantastic place you stayed at. How did the maid make a monkey out your bed cover?? That's awesome!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    This pic is sooo catalogue man...:D

http://static.flickr.com/59/170725863_d8e3e7f8fa.jpg?v=0

Looked like a fantastic place you stayed at. How did the maid make a monkey out your bed cover?? That's awesome!

Haha... I'm a big fan of the catalogue shots :P

The resort was amazing! I was also in awe of the maid's towel folding skills!
    Chime wrote:
    Nice area to be in :) I pass that way when I'm wandering between Covent Garden and Carnaby Street/ Oxford Street. Typical girl always thinking about shopping :p

Tell me about it... It's a bad area to work - end up spending too much money!!!
    Keithos wrote:
    Tell me about it... It's a bad area to work - end up spending too much money!!!

There's no where to shop here but I'd be tempted every lunchtime to go 'browsing' if I was over your way :o

In fact today's pay day, it's Thursday night late shopping and I believe there are a lot of sales on ............................................... I'll be the one heading into Oxford Circus tube at about 9 o'clock with hands full of carrier bags ;):p
    Chime wrote:
    I'll be the one heading into Oxford Circus tube at about 9 o'clock with hands full of carrier bags ;):p

I'll be the one with the overly swollen ear :(
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    There's no where to shop here but I'd be tempted every lunchtime to go 'browsing' if I was over your way :o

In fact today's pay day, it's Thursday night late shopping and I believe there are a lot of sales on ............................................... I'll be the one heading into Oxford Circus tube at about 9 o'clock with hands full of carrier bags ;):p

I'm not supposed to be shopping these days and i've been shopping every day this week :( and now I'm sitting here asking myself 'what do I need to buy today?' oh dear! I should be going for the bus but no...
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Keithos wrote:
    I'll be the one with the overly swollen ear :(

Ouch :o poor Keith {{{HUG}}} I'm sure it's worth it ;) Maybe you should go shopping to take your mind off it :p
    I'm not supposed to be shopping these days and i've been shopping every day this week :( and now I'm sitting here asking myself 'what do I need to buy today?' oh dear! I should be going for the bus but no...

Helen it's your birthday week you should be allowed to shop as much as you like :D Not that you need an excuse.
    Chime wrote:
    Ouch :o poor Keith {{{HUG}}} I'm sure it's worth it ;) Maybe you should go shopping to take your mind off it :p

Helen it's your birthday week you should be allowed to shop as much as you like :D Not that you need an excuse.

I've already bought too much this week!

When's your birthday Helen? Mine's coming up in just over a week :D
    Keithos wrote:
    I've already bought too much this week!

When's your birthday Helen? Mine's coming up in just over a week :D

You mean theres such a thing as buying too much :eek: I don't believe ya :o:p

Helen's birthday was Monday :)

Right I'll be off shortly (hopefully :o) so hope you all have a good evening :D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi everyone! Gotta get this thread back on page 1 :D:D
    Chime wrote:

Lol, yeh that's what I've been telling myself :D and yeh, I shopped again yesterday... well not too much though cos I finally got my digital camera working which I got for Christmas :rolleyes: and there was very little shop opening time left after that so I just got shoes... which is always good :) oh and a couple of tops :o Ah well!

Keith, it was on Monday - when's yours?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Hi everyone! Gotta get this thread back on page 1 :D:D

Moaning! :)

How's you?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Keithos wrote:
    Mine's coming up in just over a week :D

so is mine ;)

Keithos is my birthday twin :) :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Stoney's is real soon and mine in 3 weeks! All these July people! Should find a median date and all drink to each other that night (as we're all over the place, we can't really meet up) - have a 'virtual' drink!
    so is mine ;)

Keithos is my birthday twin :) :cool:

I share my Birthday with Matt Cameron. Nah Nah na Nah Nah!! :D
    Don't know who I share a birthday with :( (21st) - Anyone?