Astorians with tickets

Comments

• V VV V Posts: 5,191
    What's a Seven? :-S

I only just found out about it , its a club in Bath with GOOD music !!! as in rock music , not many of them around and none in Bath , (I hate Moles , i know the owner and he is NOT a nice man) . here check this

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=65111924

:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    UKDave wrote:
    Wahay!!! Ghana!! Ghana!! :D:D:D and 3pts to me!! might get me back in the top 100... :( :o

edit: yep... joint 82nd now... :o

How many people are in this... em... thing???

101? :D

Buru, don't worry, I certainly didn't get a life but I just can't stay in the office for 24 hours :( . I begged them to let me bring a mattress in but the fuckers won't let me :mad:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yeah I wanted to live in the office but they had a problem with that apparently :eek: ;)

It's nice enough, well when the students aren't around at any rate :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles

It's nice enough, well when the students aren't around at any rate :D

Ha! Same here - my site office is in a university - I fucking HATE students :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Morning all!

Anyone want my tickets to see Eels at the Astoria tonight??? I can't go :(
    Ha! Same here - my site office is in a university - I fucking HATE students :eek:

I don't mind Uni students but College students?!! :eek: No way! Horrible little shits :mad: So rude!

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    all this myspace stuff is hard work LOL a, Helen ? hahahahaha
    ok i'm leaving mine as is for now , must do some more work !!!!!

and Hello everyone :) have a lovely day , Keith shame about the Eels :( too far for me .

students ! always get a hard time , just remeber we were all their age once ! ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hiya! So... you're not disgusted yet.... hmmmm... let's see... nah! Can't think of anything. Buru, if you've done frog, you may have done snails (escargots sounds better)... OK... you can all come to my house for a BBQ but don't pull a face at what will be served! Didn't we already speak about the most disgusting things we've eaten?

And with the RR and grrrrr... funnily enough, the first letter of our first names (daughter, hubby and me) make up grr!
    I don't mind Uni students but College students?!! :eek: No way! Horrible little shits :mad: So rude!
    Lol, yep they really are. Soooooooooo self absorbed it's unreal.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Hiya! So... you're not disgusted yet.... hmmmm... let's see... nah! Can't think of anything. Buru, if you've done frog, you may have done snails (escargots sounds better)... OK... you can all come to my house for a BBQ but don't pull a face at what will be served! Didn't we already speak about the most disgusting things we've eaten?

And with the RR and grrrrr... funnily enough, the first letter of our first names (daughter, hubby and me) make up grr!

LMAO.. so i'm just gonna call you grr from now on and that's that... and I'm NEVER going to a BBQ at your place :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    If you want to call me grr.. please yourself.

Come on H, be brave... what's a little bbq amongst friends :D:D:D I promise lots of wine and beer......:)
    BTW Keith, I'd love your tickets but unfortunately, this evening is when my daughter comes back from her week-long school journey :( Sometimes it's tough being a halfway decent mother and making decisions!
    redrock wrote:
    If you want to call me grr.. please yourself.

Come on H, be brave... what's a little bbq amongst friends :D:D:D I promise lots of wine and beer......:)

Oh I'll take the wine and beer alright :)

By the way, has everyone got their flights booked? If you do can yas let me know so I can see about dropping yas back to the airport the next day if any times match or whatever... and if anyone's staying an extra night or whatever let me know.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Haven't sorted flights yet but will this weekend. I'll be coming out the day and leaving the day after the gig, if that's ok :)

I'll try and get there afternoon on the Tues and leave in the afternoon I suspect.

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:

Oh no, I won't do snails!
    That's where I draw the line!
    :eek: ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

By the way, has everyone got their flights booked? If you do can yas let me know so I can see about dropping yas back to the airport the next day if any times match or whatever... and if anyone's staying an extra night or whatever let me know.

i booked mine ages ago and me hotel... but what a kind offer anyway :)

I'd be too scared to get in the fuckin car with you anyway incase you took me to a hurling thingy *bleurch* :);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Keithos wrote:
    Morning all!

Anyone want my tickets to see Eels at the Astoria tonight??? I can't go :(

Would love to Keithos but can't... :(
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557

I've got a late flight the next day so sleep during the day might be in order.... :rolleyes: :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Haven't sorted flights yet but will this weekend. I'll be coming out the day and leaving the day after the gig, if that's ok :)

I'll try and get there afternoon on the Tues and leave in the afternoon I suspect.

Yeh that's no problem - just let me know... or not... getting to the airport won't be problem anyway

And dunk, lol, I don't drive so i'm actually offering the services of other people :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    And dunk, lol, I don't drive so i'm actually offering the services of other people :D

if its your sister then she'll take me to a hurling match as well... but she'll be worse as she'll attempt to run over Nigerian people on the way to the feckin airport :)

do they know they are driving people around then :D

i have an afternoon flight... which gives me time to recover :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    if its your sister then she'll take me to a hurling match as well... but she'll be worse as she'll attempt to run over Nigerian people on the way to the feckin airport :)

do they know they are driving people around then :D

i have an afternoon flight... which gives me time to recover :)
    No they don't know but they'll be more than happy. Besides you're staying in a hotel... so you can get a bloody taxi or a bus :D

I don't think anyone will be collecting anyone in the city centre to then bring them back out to the airport :D

Anyway... weekend... nice one everyone :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yes that's cool I'll let you know Helen about flights. Thanks! :D

Dave not long now ;):D Shall be seeing you tomorrow :eek: :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
    V V wrote:
    I only just found out about it , its a club in Bath with GOOD music !!! as in rock music , not many of them around and none in Bath , (I hate Moles , i know the owner and he is NOT a nice man) . here check this

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=65111924

Where's that? I've never heard of it! I love Moles :p
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
    Where's that? I've never heard of it! I love Moles :p

honestly if you knew what I knew , you would never step through the door and help to line his already very fat pockets !!

it's says Seven (i havent been yet) is under pultney bridge @the Playground (formerly T's). I know that bit that runs under it where the bath tub restuante is ! thats my guess anyway. let me know if you go or are thinking of it ?? :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Bumpty bump bump bump.....

Gonna be in and out today......

Its raining but I'm happy :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
  • ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
    V V wrote:
    honestly if you knew what I knew , you would never step through the door and help to line his already very fat pockets !!

it's says Seven (i havent been yet) is under pultney bridge @the Playground (formerly T's). I know that bit that runs under it where the bath tub restuante is ! thats my guess anyway. let me know if you go or are thinking of it ?? :)
    Well, i like Moles. And i dislike the playground. Don't like it at all. Went there once and never again ;)
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Irish Al wrote:
    Bumpty bump bump bump.....

Gonna be in and out today......

Its raining but I'm happy :D:D:D

Morning to all...

Why are you happy? Any particular reason or just because?
    I love those days when you're just happy for no apparent reason...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Buru wrote:
    Morning to all...

Why are you happy? Any particular reason or just because?
    I love those days when you're just happy for no apparent reason...

Cause I'm a happy person :D:D:D
    I need a coffee!
    Well, i like Moles. And i dislike the playground. Don't like it at all. Went there once and never again ;)

please elaborate ??????????? i dont want to go if its horride !
    Buru wrote:
    Morning to all...

Hello :) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

cant believe swede leaves this week !