Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Praise the lord you're there to keep an eye on it!!!!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Praise the lord you're there to keep an eye on it!!!!
    Ah but you were doing a pretty good job on it yourself. With the two of us her grr this thread will never die :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    A quick good morning to everyone while I have a quiet cup of coffee :):)
    redrock wrote:
    A quick good morning to everyone while I have a quiet cup of coffee :):)
    Good morning grr... quiet being quite an appropriate word for this place this morning.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    It is a bit early for most. Seems you get straight onto the board when you get to work! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good to H has her prioritys sorted !

Morning beautiful ladys :) xx

i see the good weather is back tg !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hi VV! Yep.. gorgeous day :) Time for a bit of 'out in the garden' maybe? :)
    Realised that we haven't heard from Stoney, Dave and Foxymop for a while! Are you all alive and well? :):)
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Mornin' all :D

Yes Redrock I am fine. Won't be on much for a couple of weeks as I have rehearsals this week and work is super busy. I'm away from Saturday to Wed, with no internet so again won't be on.

Dave is away with work until tomorrow, so that's why he's not on, but he's fine :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Good to hear from you! Busy as hell! Remember to take some time to chill! :D:D
    No time to chill at the moment :eek: Still I have some time to chill next week while away so that's cool :D

How have you been Rita? :)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Not too bad, thanks. Feeling a bit like an old lady (OK.. no comments :D) with my back giving me a lot of grief. A bit self inflicted, I suppose as I went to see the Foos with Chime just after doing my back in. The crushing of the crowd didn't help! But what the hell... that's what strong painkillers are for!

Take care of yourself - don't get overworked (though rehearsals are part of a hobby and something you want to do so shouldn't be too stressful - wishful thinking!) :D:D:D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    redrock wrote:
    Not too bad, thanks. Feeling a bit like an old lady (OK.. no comments :D) with my back giving me a lot of grief. A bit self inflicted, I suppose as I went to see the Foos with Chime just after doing my back in. The crushing of the crowd didn't help! But what the hell... that's what strong painkillers are for!

Take care of yourself - don't get overworked (though rehearsals are part of a hobby and something you want to do so shouldn't be too stressful - wishful thinking!) :D:D:D

AWWWW Poor RR. Heres a hug from ireland HMMMMMMMMMPPPPP :)
    I need a coffee!
    Oooops... not to tight ;) Thanks... :)
    redrock wrote:

oh :( Not nice. Hope you feel better soon *hugs gently* :D
    redrock wrote:

ahahah that's funny. Laughed for a full minute when I read that! :D Wishful thinking indeed :D Thanks though :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
    oh :( Not nice. Hope you feel better soon *hugs gently* :D

Thanks :) Betya it'll be fully recovered for Dublin, where I can start all over again:D:D

ahahah that's funny. Laughed for a full minute

Now, calm down..... **deep breath**. This sounds more like manic laugh than haha funny laugh :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Thanks :) Betya it'll be fully recovered for Dublin, where I can start all over again:D:D

Now, calm down..... **deep breath**. This sounds more like manic laugh than haha funny laugh :D:D

You bet it is a manic laugh! :D :cool: I'm going insane, and there's nothing anyone can do about it ha hahaha hahahaha hahahah

Rockin' out to Creadles
    redrock wrote:

Oooops.... back won't recover that quickly, I think! May have a ticket for AIC on Tuesday :D Talk about a sucker for pain :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Oooops.... back won't recover that quickly, I think! May have a ticket for AIC on Tuesday :D Talk about a sucker for pain :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm sure you will be fine :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Of course, I will :D:D:D
    Aww :( poor you grr... i slipped a disc years ago and it's such a horrible pain. Comes back every year or so for a few days.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Yeh... recurring problem :( but I'm not doing myself any favours, am I? :D:D
    What the hell.. enjoy life!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Yeh... recurring problem :( but I'm not doing myself any favours, am I? :D:D
    What the hell.. enjoy life!

Sorry this is still a problem :( You been to see anyone about it yet?

Maybe we should have stood at the back :o:p

Now you be careful at AIC .... :):p

May come and say hi to you guys in the queue
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Thanks for your concern Chime. This has been going on for years and years - these things happen when you start getting old!!!! :D:D It will eventually go away!

Should have stood in the back :eek: NEVER!!! I'm as close in the front as I can possibly get - even if it means a zimmer frame!! :D

I'm excited about AIC - saws bits of Donnington - my daughter even asked who they were (not sure if she was too interested though!).

PLEASE come and say hello in the queue or even have a drink beforehand! :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Somehow didn't think the back was where you wanted to be :D

Kinda wishing I had got an AIC ticket now. Was feeling poor when they went on sale and now it's payday tomorrow :o Oh well sure you and stoney will let us know how it went.

I think the doors may open earlier than they did for PJ as I presume they have support? If I drop by it will be after work so you may already be inside by then!

Stoney did you manage to get your cd. Did you end up buying anything else as I noticed all the sale signs outside? :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I'm getting my ticket from Darkcrow. Just mentioned I wished I was going on the thread in 'Other Music' (there are two threads) and Darkcrow said he had an extra one (just this morning). You could try your luck there..... :)
    I'm in the middle of stamping in 912 drawings :eek: 152 down and my hand's already sore :(

Ah well... karma I guess :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    You should work in a post office :D