Astorians with tickets

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Just curious...hands up who's going to Reading, and, also, who's going to Paris??
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ok i was trying to save face... yes i was flirting :o

i never made you do anything... it was YOU who decided to walk the whole 2 metres to the taxi due :p

and no picture to scan... i threw it out as it was incriminating :p:o

you couldnt see much anyway
    Ah but I wanted to see the men you were talking about :o dammit. And how incriminating was it? So say how right I was and wrong you were then :p

Lol, well yep I chose to walk the whole two metres... lol, some fucking alternative :D . You didn't even remember me saying goodbye even though we obviously had some kind of talk about it :rolleyes: . If I KNEW it was a competition, yep, I woulda went to the corner with my new Asian husband and I'd STILL be there drinking :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Just curious...hands up who's going to Reading, and, also, who's going to Paris??

Reading :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Looks like just me and Keith representing the Astorian massive in Paris and Bologna then.
    Do you know who else is going to Reading Chime?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    What about Fraser and Neil - I thought they were going to several italian dates - maybe bologna?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Looks like just me and Keith representing the Astorian massive in Paris and Bologna then.
    Do you know who else is going to Reading Chime?

I know Dave is and he's bringing his sons :), VV of course AMENt TO THAT and Pinon as they are doing the whole tour :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You didn't even remember me saying goodbye even though we obviously had some kind of talk about it :rolleyes: . If I KNEW it was a competition, yep, I woulda went to the corner with my new Asian husband and I'd STILL be there drinking :rolleyes:

i dont remember much at all.. pretty much after Dave and Chime left is my last clear memory i have.. everything after that is...ehhh....foggy

i sorta remember saying goodbye to you... i gave you the cardkey for the hotel so i must have been pissed... i had no fucking way of getting back in :D:D i had to show my drivers licence to get back in as you were just unwakeable even though i was shouting my head off at the door... so i reckon you must have been pretty pissed as well :)

your Asian husband phoned by the way... he wants his dinner cooked for him and his other 6 wives... so hurry home :)

the photo of the guy i could have scanned but i didnt think you wanted to see that one... anyway i chucked them out... as for incriminating :o ... i might have had a bit of explaining to do if it were seen.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ChumfattyChumfatty Posts: 140
    i'm also going to keep about 10 of the badges so we can through them onto the stage... then Ed will wonder what the fuck it means and one of us will have to explain it to him.. face to face... if it means getting the boot, then i'm quite happy for one of you ladies to get to talk to Ed.. just dont throw the badges at his face or anything :)

'..............anyone throws another fucking badge and i'm out of here.... we're all out of here, and if anyone sees someone throwing badges you have my permission to beat the holy crap out of them...........'
    My body is a temple come kneel at my prayer mat.

Astoria 2006

*Astoria Crew*

Dublin 23/08/06 - best gig ever!
    Chumfatty wrote:
    '..............anyone throws another fucking badge and i'm out of here.... we're all out of here, and if anyone sees someone throwing badges you have my permission to beat the holy crap out of them...........'

actually Chumfatty makes a valid point... we should therefore throw the badges on before the band come on but after the support act... i plan on throwing my Free the Astoria 06 t-shirt at him though :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i dont remember much at all.. pretty much after Dave and Chime left is my last clear memory i have.. everything after that is...ehhh....foggy

i sorta remember saying goodbye to you... i gave you the cardkey for the hotel so i must have been pissed... i had no fucking way of getting back in :D:D i had to show my drivers licence to get back in as you were just unwakeable even though i was shouting my head off at the door... so i reckon you must have been pretty pissed as well :)

your Asian husband phoned by the way... he wants his dinner cooked for him and his other 6 wives... so hurry home :)

the photo of the guy i could have scanned but i didnt think you wanted to see that one... anyway i chucked them out... as for incriminating :o ... i might have had a bit of explaining to do if it were seen.

Yeh but you coulda scanned it and e-mailed it to me first and then I woulda deleted it and that woulda been that. No blackmailing or nothing. Lol, yes of course I was pissed... remember me telling ya about the text from wolfamongwolves at 3.30 saying 'where are you?' and I thought fuck he must be stranded and looking for a floor to kip on... and went to all that trouble trying to ring him - well, turned out I got the text at 3.30PM, lol. I can't remember you giving me the key though and I obviously can't remember you trying to wake me up. I remember little bits of the taxi back though and the guy at reception letting me use his mobile :confused: Yep, all a bit hazy... and thinking 'fuck, I've to go to sleep now' :o . The next night I'd the poor guy at reception getting us to give us drink at about 4am, lol... he was great.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    I know Dave is and he's bringing his sons :), VV of course AMENt TO THAT and Pinon as they are doing the whole tour :)

Kool! I just had a look at the 'Touring bus' thread. Those nutters are going everywhere. Fair play to 'em. I just wonder what state the bus will be in by Greece.
    Yes, I think I love my boss :D . He’s given the engineer loads of work to do in his office which is only across the hall from mine so he has to keep coming over to get stuff or ask for help or something :):):)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Fleeting visit, sorry guys. So much work to do here today :eek:

Hope you all have a great day.

For all those who have PM'd me I shall answer them tonight / tomorrow morning when I get in from pub ;):D

Speak to you all soon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Keithos wrote:
    Good afternoon ladies :P

Good afternoon Keith :) and how are you today?

This is all very civilised :p
    ... and gents? Or are you not bothered with them today? :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Afternoon ! :)

it's been a busy day

last nights (i think was last night) Chicago 2, set list looks very sexy to me :D:D

any of u guys got an of the shows yet ???

which ones and how good? :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hi VV! Were you able to sort out your 'clip' problem? Maybe by miracle you found your cable!!

Chicago 2 does sound good - I'll be downloading it when available.

Have you got pix of your performance yet? Would love to see those!
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Good afternoon Keith :) and how are you today?

This is all very civilised :p

I'm very good thank you very much... I'm happy and smiling!

How are you?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Hi VV! Were you able to sort out your 'clip' problem? Maybe by miracle you found your cable!!

Chicago 2 does sound good - I'll be downloading it when available.

Have you got pix of your performance yet? Would love to see those!

Hi :)

no i havent looked for it yet !! it was my dance video i was messin with, still waiting on pics from a friend.
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    ... and gents? Or are you not bothered with them today? :)

Not bothered with em :P
    Not surprised... they're only trouble! Stick with the girlies! :)
    Keithos wrote:
    I'm very good thank you very much... I'm happy and smiling!

How are you?

Glad you are well. So what is making you happy and smiley ;) I'm feeling better now the sun is shining (sort of) after the last couple of rainy days.

Noticed when I was out and about last night that The Kooks are playing The Astoria tonight. I don't know much about them but believe they are one of the bands Dave's sons want to see at Reading.
    Chime wrote:
    Glad you are well. So what is making you happy and smiley ;) I'm feeling better now the sun is shining (sort of) after the last couple of rainy days.

Noticed when I was out and about last night that The Kooks are playing The Astoria tonight. I don't know much about them but believe they are one of the bands Dave's sons want to see at Reading.

I saw the Kooks supporting Weezer a few months ago... they were ok!

I don't know why I'm happy... an accumulation of things I guess!

Although I might be dying random bits of my hair pink tonight... as a dare :|
    redrock wrote:
    Not surprised... they're only trouble!

With the exception of me of course??? :D
    Keithos wrote:
    I saw the Kooks supporting Weezer a few months ago... they were ok!

I don't know why I'm happy... an accumulation of things I guess!

Although I might be dying random bits of my hair pink tonight... as a dare :|

OK so may give them a miss. After seeing the full main stage lineup am trying to think of who else I want to see at Reading.

Well it's good to be happy whatever brings it on :)

Your hair will match V V's. Is this a result of losing a dare or do you get something if you do it :confused:
    Keithos wrote:
    With the exception of me of course??? :D

Goes without saying..
    redrock wrote:
    Not surprised... they're only trouble!

what women wants a guy thats wears slippers and falls asleep watching Coronation street with the newspaper at his face???...

surely women want a bloke who drags a 6ft long bench along the streets of his hometown and then puts it in front of the local police station and proceeds to take shirt off and lie on it pretending its a sun-bed :)
    Chime wrote:
    OK so may give them a miss. After seeing the full main stage lineup am trying to think of who else I want to see at Reading.

Well it's good to be happy whatever brings it on :)

Your hair will match V V's. Is this a result of losing a dare or do you get something if you do it :confused:

Me and my business partner just dare each other to do stupid things... We once got drunk on free champagne and a celebrity art auction and dared each other to bid on loads of difference paintings (thinking we'd get out bid) but we ended up winning them all... what and expensive night that was :(
    Chime wrote:
    Noticed when I was out and about last night that The Kooks are playing The Astoria tonight. .

i actually like the Kooks.. i dont like the fans who follow them though... you know the ones that dress up to look like they are in the Strokes and stuff... the to cool for school crowd..

when i was at Kings of Leon, there were hundreds of band lookalikes there. i got extremely pissed off with 2 of them as well... :mad: