Astorians with tickets

Comments

• KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    It's not a surprise... Mac user's are clearly superior human beings

You speak the truth kind sir!
  • Keithos wrote:
    Cheers dude!

Glad you liked :)

You got more up yr sleves? God DAMN you rock!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    It takes one... etc.
    Amazing vids, Keith - Thanks!
  • spida1998spida1998 Posts: 86
    I am one of the Scots. Either it was the adrehnalin buzz and I don;t remember accusing anyone of being gay or counterfeiting, or it was my companion I Scot ID,.... Is there a photo of you up anywhere.. it might jog my memory

Judging by the pics in your signature, it's a different set of Scottish guys!
    London - 29/05/00
    London - 30/05/00
    London - 20/04/06
    Dublin - 23/08/06
    London - 18/06/07
  • spida1998 wrote:
    Judging by the pics in your signature, it's a different set of Scottish guys!

Dude, you would have know if it was those two crazy feckin scots you were talkin to :D God damn those guys are nutters:D:D
  • spida1998spida1998 Posts: 86
    Dude, you would have know if it was those two crazy feckin scots you were talkin to :D God damn those guys are nutters:D:D

Haha, the guys I'm talking about - 1 was a teacher who lives in London, the other guy is his brother in law, who I also saw at Euston station on the journey down.
    London - 29/05/00
    London - 30/05/00
    London - 20/04/06
    Dublin - 23/08/06
    London - 18/06/07
  • spida1998 wrote:
    Haha, the guys I'm talking about - 1 was a teacher who lives in London, the other guy is his brother in law, who I also saw at Euston station on the journey down.

My guess is that those you're talking about wouldn't flash their Willy's at Ed ;) The two I'M talking about DID :D:D:D
  • spida1998 wrote:

I don;t think that was me, but given how I've not mentally recovered from the whole experience... it may well be :)
    I don;t think that was me, but given how I've not mentally recovered from the whole experience... it may well be :)

Are you trying to say you may be a teacher living in London? Leading a double life, eh?
  • shootenany!shootenany! Posts: 122
    Keithos wrote:
    They're kind of big, but capture the atmosphere... and the 2nd one has Ed swing the mic like a crazy man!

I've put them here http://homepage.mac.com/keith.marsh/FileSharing1.html for anyone who wants them!

Cheers, me dear! Even though I already have a permanent reminder of the concert, since it looks like the burst lip from someone's elbow's going to leave a scar (it's nice and black and septic at the moment, yummy), it's always nice to have a video as well. :)
    Cheers, me dear! Even though I already have a permanent reminder of the concert, since it looks like the burst lip from someone's elbow's going to leave a scar (it's nice and black and septic at the moment, yummy), it's always nice to have a video as well. :)

Sorry to hear about your lip... hope the video made it feel a little better :P
  • I Scot IDI Scot ID Posts: 275
    spida1998 wrote:
    Are any of you folks in here one of the 2 Scottish guys me and my friend (Steve - you thought he was gay...) were talking to in the queue?

Saw Kelly Jones in Soho Square and then you accused me of counterfeiting tickets with a dot matrix printer in my back pocket!

Anyway, was good to chat to you, maybe see you again at some of the other UK shows....if any more are announced.

Hmmm, could have been myself. If the guy was in a kilt then it's a 50% chance. I doubt i'll make any of the UK shows but i'm lining up a few in europe!!!
    Sorry folks... everyone downloading my videos has exceeded my data transfer limit...

I'll find somewhere else to put them and re-post the link!
    Kerrang! Gave the new album 5 out of 5...

They say "never before has a band sounded more alive"...

:)
  • SatchellSatchell Posts: 149
    Keithos wrote:
    They're kind of big, but capture the atmosphere... and the 2nd one has Ed swing the mic like a crazy man!

I've put them here http://homepage.mac.com/keith.marsh/FileSharing1.html for anyone who wants them!

Man ... you deserve an oscar for that !!!

I'm still in shock ... i was in the pit, stone side, and feel like i'm back there !!

THX for that !!!!
    Satchell wrote:
    Man ... you deserve an oscar for that !!!

I'm still in shock ... i was in the pit, stone side, and feel like i'm back there !!

THX for that !!!!

I'm glad you liked them!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    i was stood in the queue with an australian and an irish guy, and they'd met up with a guy who had flown from Budapest. They had nicknames for each other, one was the Captain and the other was t-daddy!

does anyone know who they are? they were hilarious.
    Did they have a bag of cans of beer? And did the aussie guy have longish brown hair? Cos i think that Irish fella kept giving me cans :) I was trying to find out on my thread who he was - lol, i wonder if he knows he's a legend :D . I think he MAY have been from Carlow - well somebody was anyway
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    10 Club tickets on sale tomorrow :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I've worked it out to be 6pm our time... is that right? anyone?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I've worked it out to be 6pm our time... is that right? anyone?

I was trusting you when I read this on another thread seen as you supplied a link and everything now you'll have me doubting it ;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Chime wrote:
    I was trusting you when I read this on another thread seen as you supplied a link and everything now you'll have me doubting it ;)

i'm going with that original guess Chime... i'll try from 5pm anyway :D

I'm staying on at my work tomorrow night for fairly obvious reasons... home connection is fast, but i cant take the risk!! They'll faint if they see me at my desk after 5pm.. i never stay on :D

you definitely coming now then... i mean flights etc, ?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    i'm going with that original guess Chime... i'll try from 5pm anyway :D

I'm staying on at my work tomorrow night for fairly obvious reasons... home connection is fast, but i cant take the risk!! They'll faint if they see me at my desk after 5pm.. i never stay on :D

you definitely coming now then... i mean flights etc, ?

I'll try and get a ticket aswell tomorrow :D Checked flights today and they were £3 each way plus taxes so will wait to see if I get a ticket before booking. Nice to see the 10C tickets are GA
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    Chime wrote:
    I'll try and get a ticket aswell tomorrow :D Checked flights today and they were £3 each way plus taxes so will wait to see if I get a ticket before booking. Nice to see the 10C tickets are GA

£3 is that it? lol i might have to go dublin too, il have to wait for public sale though
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • shmikeshmike Posts: 216
    Almost recovered physically (but not mentally) from the Astoria....that will take a lot longer :D

A long shot I know, but when I was at the gig I asked about T shirts, merch etc, and was told that there was none on sale. I know now that there was T shirts at least (they were just trying to quickly empty the place obviously :()

Anyway just asking if anyone has a spare T from the gig, as I would LOVE to have one.

I know people sold spare tickets so I thought I would ask.

cheers everyone and see u at Reading...or Milan..or Verona..or Prague..or....?
    Living the dream in 2006 - Astoria, Reading & Prague
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    shmike wrote:
    Almost recovered physically (but not mentally) from the Astoria....that will take a lot longer :D

A long shot I know, but when I was at the gig I asked about T shirts, merch etc, and was told that there was none on sale. I know now that there was T shirts at least (they were just trying to quickly empty the place obviously :()

Anyway just asking if anyone has a spare T from the gig, as I would LOVE to have one.

I know people sold spare tickets so I thought I would ask.

cheers everyone and see u at Reading...or Milan..or Verona..or Prague..or....?
    Apparently they'll be on the PJ store in a while.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    fowls wrote:
    really??? cool...how do you know that?
    And 2007 - Wembley

With alchohol in leaf and tree it must be natures plan, for there to be to some degree...alchohol in man
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Someone posted that they sent an email to the 10c and that was the reply. Can't hurt to send your own email though.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    fowls wrote:

I e-mailed 10C asking them if they will have them and their reply was "sorry, we do not stock concert merchandise at the moment (or something like that - I deleted the e-mail).
    hmmmm that is a bit vague...typical !!

there is one on eBay at £72 with 6 days left...!
    And 2007 - Wembley