Options

Jury's Inn Custom House Line-Up

12346»

Comments

• Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    We were going to pop into the Jury's Inn for a drink after the show but for some reason we never did. Would have been nice to meet even more Jammers :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    We were going to pop into the Jury's Inn for a drink after the show but for some reason we never did. Would have been nice to meet even more Jammers :D

and i had the spoons waiting for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options

I don't think they were letting people in who weren't staying at the hotel, when we got back they asked to see our card that lets us into our room, and were turning people away who didn't have them :(

It would have been cool to meet some people after the show, but my mum wanted to go to bed and I was worn out from jumping around for two and a half hours :D It was really cool to see loads of people in blue avocado shirts though :D
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I don't think they were letting people in who weren't staying at the hotel, when we got back they asked to see our card that lets us into our room, and were turning people away who didn't have them :(

It would have been cool to meet some people after the show, but my mum wanted to go to bed and I was worn out from jumping around for two and a half hours :D It was really cool to see loads of people in blue avocado shirts though :D

Ahh maybe that's why we didn't go in then. I think Helen and someone else tried so they probably got turned away. I thought maybe that was the problem as I saw two security men on the door.

Sorry IrishJam, I would have loved to have played the spoons. I'm sure another opportunity will arise and I will be ready then :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307

Sorry IrishJam, I would have loved to have played the spoons. I'm sure another opportunity will arise and I will be ready then :cool:

ahh i'll have them in paris but i see you are doing marseille and italy
    i'm turning green..........
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam