Options

SOUNDGARDEN - KING ANIMAL - Nov 13 2012

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I just bought Superunknown for the first time this past weekend. Better late than never.
    Let us know what you think of it in this thread when you're done. :)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=197642
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    I just bought Superunknown for the first time this past weekend. Better late than never.

Say what?? :o
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Looking forward to the album week after next. I've had little listens to the leaked or stuff that's come out & liked it so now waiting for the full album. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Neil Bruce wrote:

Brilliant! headbang.gif
    +1!!!! What a groove! This song kicks ass! Will definitely be on repeat.

I love this more and more as I listen. One week tomorrow until Shepherds Bush and then the album the following week :D
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    Non-State Actor is much better than Been Away Too Long. Gives me a little more hope for this album.
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Non-State Actor is much better than Been Away Too Long. Gives me a little more hope for this album.
    I like Been Away Too Long, so this makes me even more excited.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,279
    Why isn't it available on the soundgardenworld.com/shop?

P.S: I like the Ben & Kim interview duet more than Chris & Matt duet. I don't know why. Maybe their voices. :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Presale for the Deluxe Box edition was up at the front a couple of hours ago... Now its gone again...
  • Options
    Presale for the Deluxe Box edition was up at the front a couple of hours ago... Now its gone again...

Very strange, redirects to Mercury Records website... Cant even access the SG site... Hmmm...
  • Options

I saw that. I'm talking about the shop in their forum.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options

Very strange, redirects to Mercury Records website... Cant even access the SG site... Hmmm...

If you just google soundgardenworld.com, you can access their old shop.
  • Options
    Pap wrote:

If you just google soundgardenworld.com, you can access their old shop.

They'll prob add at release date...
  • Options
    Soundgarden announces North America Shows

NYC: Nov 13th @ Irving plaza

Toronto: Nov 16th @ The Phoenix

LA: Nov 27th @ The Fonda

Fans who pre-order King Animal fromwww.Soundgardenworld.com before 11:59pm PST on Nov 7 will be sent a password which allows access to the pre-sale on Nov 8 @ noon local time.

Via Soundgarden Facebook
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
  • Options

Fans who pre-order King Animal fromwww.Soundgardenworld.com before 11:59pm PST on Nov 7 will be sent a password which allows access to the pre-sale on Nov 8 @ noon local time.

Via Soundgarden Facebook
    Pre-ordering now.
    I will be at the show at the Phoenix, no matter what.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    Hopefully finding my way into the LA show!
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    Best of luck getting tickets! These shows are going to be crazy.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    kasedoug wrote:
    Best of luck getting tickets! These shows are going to be crazy.
    Hopefully I'll see ya at the Phoenix.. I was out of town last time they were in Toronto but a freaking Soundgarden club show!?!? Phenomenal!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options

Via Soundgarden Facebook
    Pre-ordering now.
    I will be at the show at the Phoenix, no matter what.

OMG! Me too!! Can't wait!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    OMG! Me too!! Can't wait!!
    benjs wrote:
    Hopefully I'll see ya at the Phoenix.. I was out of town last time they were in Toronto but a freaking Soundgarden club show!?!? Phenomenal!

Let's not tell anyone else about this show. That should better our chances of getting tickets. I'm usually good at getting tickets for hard-to-get shows, so I'm hopeful to get something in either the presale or public sale.

I caught Cornell solo at the Phoenix a few years back (pre-Scream era), and it was one of the better shows I've ever seen. Words can't even express how excited I am for this. I've got my fingers crossed we can all get tickets.
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,217
    wow, just got the email I won tix to see them do a "Live After Letterman" like PJ did a few years ago. Pretty pumped!!!! Should be awesome !

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    wow, just got the email I won tix to see them do a "Live After Letterman" like PJ did a few years ago. Pretty pumped!!!! Should be awesome !
    Holy crap, I'm sure that'll be an unforgettable experience. I'm envious.
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,217
    4Powers20 wrote:
    Holy crap, I'm sure that'll be an unforgettable experience. I'm envious.

I know ! I had won tix to see Gary Clark Jr play a special show that got canceled because of the hurricane so I was bummed and this just totally made up for it and then some !!!

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    I know ! I had won tix to see Gary Clark Jr play a special show that got canceled because of the hurricane so I was bummed and this just totally made up for it and then some !!!
    I think that more than makes up for the canceled show.
  • Options
    I just preordered the vinyl and I haven't received the password. Was it a sepearte email?
  • Options
    lyearslyears Posts: 212
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDFr1n9epeg

Commentary for the song Taree. Love the vibe of this!
    Hyde Park 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14
  • Options
    amazon.fr has all the previews for the songs...
    UNREAL
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    It was my understanding that the passwords would be emailed the day before or morning of the pre-sales this coming week.
    cuseoscar wrote:
    I just preordered the vinyl and I haven't received the password. Was it a sepearte email?
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,896
    another week! looking forwarsd to it. Wish they added a few more dates. Would have loved to go to tthe NYC show, but Tuesdays no way i can do that :(
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    It was my understanding that the passwords would be emailed the day before or morning of the pre-sales this coming week.

Thanks! Would you mind posting or pming me when you get it? My email seems to get things late and Id like to know that the password was sent.
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-LsCL5nP8A - clips from the whole record

sounds awesome, waiting for this record to leak is killing me!