Options

**Official Oracle Appreciation Event Attendees List**

Comments

• Options
    alfredo.amoedoalfredo.amoedo San Francisco, CA Posts: 105
    Although if any fellow 10c'ers are in the area and want to give me a wrist band, I'll risk it. ;)
  • Options
    Hard2IMAGINE2007VICHard2IMAGINE2007VIC Posts: 638
    edited October 2012
    So I didn't find the wristband fairy out at moscone center so I just paid $120 for a wristband...off to shuttle now to pray this works and I get in....ps it is freezing out here!
    Post edited by Hard2IMAGINE2007VIC on
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    When is this "show"
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    When is this "show"

Tonight.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    whatdudewhatdude Posts: 143
    see you all there up front!
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • Options
    Chiquimonkey and Vedhead27 are heading over shortly to try and score a wristband. I hope someone is able to hook them up.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Can catch MUNI bus 108 from Beale St (between Howard and Folsom) to Treasure Island earlier if you wish.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    someone grab me a sticker! :lol::lol::lol:

have fun, everyone!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    mfc2006 wrote:
    someone grab me a sticker! :lol::lol::lol:

have fun, everyone!

Sure will! :lol:
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Anybody know if there's still a shot to find wristbands by Moscone? Can one drive to Treasure Island or is it shuttle only?>
  • Options
    On the Shuttle bus to the show. 8-)
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Chiqui scalpers selling wristbands around moscone for as high as 200 but I just paid $120. No parking on island shuttle or taxi only! The line for shuttle has a few thousand people lined up its nutz down here
  • Options
    Has anyone not Affiliated with Oracle had any issues getting on a shuttle?
    I have heard that X is actually closing the show to help reduce traffic. We spoke with a treasure island rep and they are anticipating a crowd of 20k. We shall see!
  • Options
    Chiqui scalpers selling wristbands around moscone for as high as 200 but I just paid $120. No parking on island shuttle or taxi only! The line for shuttle has a few thousand people lined up its nutz down here
    Thousand people already?! ACK! Do you think it's worth coming down to Moscone? Do you need a badget AND a wristband? Thanks for the heads up :D
  • Options
    Thousand people already?! ACK! Do you think it's worth coming down to Moscone? Do you need a badget AND a wristband? Thanks for the heads up :D

YES GO DOWN B. You'll kick yourself if you don't.

GO

He didn't say all of those people were looking for a wristband.
  • Options

YES GO DOWN B. You'll kick yourself if you don't.

GO

He didn't say all of those people were looking for a wristband.
    But I think I read somewhere that they are asking for badges too. I worry about buying a wristband and still not being able to get on the bus.
  • Options
    If it's that crazy they may not be looking at the badges just wristbands. Best thing to do is get lost in that crowd...get on the bus with a crowd of people.
  • Options

Come down and try! Line is moving fast to shuttles! Only need a wristband no badge necessary to board shuttle and get in.
  • Options

Come down and try! Line is moving fast to shuttles! Only need a wristband no badge necessary to board shuttle and get in.

I should board in next 10-20 minutes so will let u know once I'm on a bus. It's very easy to blend in with the large crowd
  • Options
    joemorr88joemorr88 Boston, MA Posts: 30
    I'm with the conference, but was not wearing my badge. they only checked for my wristband.
  • Options
    Ok so just boarded the shuttle and only had to show my wristband no badge needed!!! Come join the party
  • Options
    Fyi, I walked right in without showing my badge, just my wrist band.
  • Options
    No

No badge needed!! We got right on with a wristband. Take the shuttle from park 55. We are rolling up to treasure island with a whole lotta computer peeps!! I think pearl jam might melt some faces tonight!
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Just bought 2 for $90.00 so have an extra. I'm in line. Phone about to die.

213 248 0799 near st Patrick's church
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I know Rye is there for a fact.. I asked her to relay.. she basically told me to piss up a rope :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:

I just texted my friend Chiquimonkey (Barbara) your number. I REALLY hope you can hook her up
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    I know Rye is there for a fact.. I asked her to relay.. she basically told me to piss up a rope :lol::lol:

that sounds about right! :lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    whatdudewhatdude Posts: 143
    For those of you going. Avoid Moscone shuttle. Parc 55 much shorter line.
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:

I just texted my friend Chiquimonkey (Barbara) your number. I REALLY hope you can hook her up

:thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    joemorr88joemorr88 Boston, MA Posts: 30
    so who's here? where you at?