Options

**Official Oracle Appreciation Event Attendees List**

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    jammergirl wrote:
    Well, someone came through for me so it looks like I'm in. hasn't really sunk in yet, pretty much had written off that I wasn't going to be able to see PJ this year...wow Kings of Leon and X too...okay now I'm getting stoked...

so where we all meeting first? Jillians? what time were we thinking? GAAHH its really happening!

oh, and I can relay the setlist too if people want....

congrats!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Am I understanding this correctly? In addition to the Oracle pass you need to pick up a wristband in order to enter the show? I ask because I was able to secure a pass from one of my Oracle engineers but if I have to get a wristband I'm not going to be able to furnish an ID that has the same name that's on the badge.

HELP!

RM

You won't need to show ID to pick up the bracelet, at least I didn't, just the badge. You have to pick up the bracelet today in Moscone West 3rd floor. They scan your badge and give you the bracelet. The bracelet is all you will need for the concert, you won't need the badge again after you pick up the bracelet. Best of luck!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Can anyone share with me how and where to get the wristband for the show if you have a Oracle Openworld badge that doesn't have your name on it?

My engineer gave me his badge and he confirmed it gave him access into the show but he's not going to the city tomorrow and won't be able to pick up the wristband for me.

Can I just use his badge and go to Moscone Center to pick up the wristband myself without them asking for my ID? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

RM
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Am I understanding this correctly? In addition to the Oracle pass you need to pick up a wristband in order to enter the show? I ask because I was able to secure a pass from one of my Oracle engineers but if I have to get a wristband I'm not going to be able to furnish an ID that has the same name that's on the badge.

HELP!

RM

You won't need to show ID to pick up the bracelet, at least I didn't, just the badge. You have to pick up the bracelet today in Moscone West 3rd floor. They scan your badge and give you the bracelet. The bracelet is all you will need for the concert, you won't need the badge again after you pick up the bracelet. Best of luck!

Thanks for the info Dougfloyd! Can I pick up the bracelet tomorrow on the 3rd floor as I'm thinking it will be too late for me to drive up tonight (roughly an hour away from the city right now).

RM
  • Options
    jammergirl wrote:
    Well, someone came through for me so it looks like I'm in. hasn't really sunk in yet, pretty much had written off that I wasn't going to be able to see PJ this year...wow Kings of Leon and X too...okay now I'm getting stoked...

so where we all meeting first? Jillians? what time were we thinking? GAAHH its really happening!

I was thinking Jillian's too because it's close but that place has been packed all week, maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow. Shuttle buses start leaving at 7:15. I'm hoping to be all wrapped up here and back to the hotel and ready by 5:30 or 6. If other people are planning to meet up beforehand let me know and I'll try to find you.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    I also want to put it out there that I now have one extra badge (no wristbands yet though) if there is anyone else on here hasn't been able to find a way in.

Of course we'll need to meet up in the city and get wristbands at some point during the day tomorrow but I'm throwing it out there if anyone is interested in going and doesn't mind having to do a little bit of leg work.

PM me if interested.

RM
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    jammergirl wrote:

I was thinking Jillian's too because it's close but that place has been packed all week, maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow. Shuttle buses start leaving at 7:15. I'm hoping to be all wrapped up here and back to the hotel and ready by 5:30 or 6. If other people are planning to meet up beforehand let me know and I'll try to find you.

Can I drive to Treasure Island myself or do I have to take the shuttle over there you think?
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

HELP!

RM

Thanks for the info Dougfloyd! Can I pick up the bracelet tomorrow on the 3rd floor as I'm thinking it will be too late for me to drive up tonight (roughly an hour away from the city right now).

RM

That is a good question, I'm not 100% sure but I would guess you can pick it up tomorrow without any problems. Good luck! Hope you can make it to the show, hope to run into you there.

On your other question, you have to take the shuttle buses, no parking allowed at the event.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    whatdudewhatdude Posts: 143
    dougfloyd appears to be the defacto expert.

how often do shuttle buses run? thanks to a fellow 10c'er I am going!

i assumed Jillian's would be packed. There is a small bar called John Colins on Minna st about a block away btw Howard and Mission st.

I can prob identify other bars closer as well.
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • Options
    whatdude wrote:

i assumed Jillian's would be packed. There is a small bar called John Colins on Minna st about a block away btw Howard and Mission st.

:lol: Sorry to take over the thread, just trying to help with what I know. Not sure on the frequency but I think they usually have a lot of buses, probably every 10-20 minutes, not sure. All it says on the tickets is buses go to the event from 7:15pm to 11:15pm and buses will return from the event from 8pm to 1am. Thanks for the tip on the bar.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    jammerxjammerx Posts: 72
    There are two spots pretty close to Moscone that are much more dive/rock than Jillian's.

Dave's http://www.yelp.com/biz/daves-san-francisco (non-stop Who on the jukebox when I was there last night)

Hotel Utah Saloon http://www.yelp.com/biz/hotel-utah-saloon-san-francisco

Also, I think I'm set on my pass (thanks Steven!) but I'm still looking for a second one for my wife if anyone happens to hear of any others floating around.

So excited for tomorrow!
  • Options
    whatdude wrote:

that sounds like a good plan, you're right, Jillians will be crazy. are people thinking of meeting around 6ish? soo STOKED!

regarding what I said earlier about being a setlist relayer...my phone is of the Zach Morris variety and not very reliable, so if someone else with a better phone wants to step up be my guest! ;)
  • Options
    Here is some information about the buses and pick up times that I found on the Oracle site.

http://www.oracle.com/openworld/transpo ... 855351.pdf

RM
  • Options
    I also want to put it out there that I now have one extra badge (no wristbands yet though) if there is anyone else on here hasn't been able to find a way in.

Of course we'll need to meet up in the city and get wristbands at some point during the day tomorrow but I'm throwing it out there if anyone is interested in going and doesn't mind having to do a little bit of leg work.

PM me if interested.

RM

I know Princess bulldozer was saying earlier in this thread that she was looking for a way in.
    she also offered to relay the show for us at home :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    jammerx wrote:
    There are two spots pretty close to Moscone that are much more dive/rock than Jillian's.

Dave's http://www.yelp.com/biz/daves-san-francisco (non-stop Who on the jukebox when I was there last night)

Also, I think I'm set on my pass (thanks Steven!) but I'm still looking for a second one for my wife if anyone happens to hear of any others floating around.

So excited for tomorrow!

That Hotel Utah place looks pretty cool.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Please keep me in mind for a pass to this :)
    Thank you and much love
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    I'm so grateful to a certain 10C member, not sure if they want me to name them (but you know who you are) :thumbup:, for hooking me up with a pass to this exclusive event. I've not been able to wipe the smile off my face today, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow before the show. I vote for the Hotel Utah for the meet up, prior to catching the shuttle out to Treasure Island. This is by far the best fan club to the best band in the world! I can't wait for this show and plan on rocking out with some great new friends.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    I'm so grateful to a certain 10C member, not sure if they want me to name them (but you know who you are) :thumbup:, for hooking me up with a pass to this exclusive event. I've not been able to wipe the smile off my face today, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow before the show. I vote for the Hotel Utah for the meet up, prior to catching the shuttle out to Treasure Island. This is by far the best fan club to the best band in the world! I can't wait for this show and plan on rocking out with some great new friends.

Glad you found a ticket.
    I hope you and all the other 10Cer's enjoy the show :)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    If any of you happens to know a colleague who do not care to attend this can you let me know? Much appreciate it :)
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:
    jammerx wrote:

So excited for tomorrow!

That Hotel Utah place looks pretty cool.

Hotel Utah is the venue where Star Anna played twice.

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    jammergirl wrote:

Nice Darcy :)

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    Searching for a miracle **Finger high in air**

Ready, live local, have car, day off, cash, trades, future exchanges, pain relief…

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• Options
    just bought a ticket today off craigslist. new to the city so this will be my first solo pearl jam show, hope to meet some of you guys
  • Options
    joemorr88joemorr88 Boston, MA Posts: 30
    So, has it been determined? Where/when? I'll be on that 715 bus. What's everyone thinking?
  • Options
    Hi all,
    Just found out about this show. Any chance anyone has an extra wrist band? I would really love to see this show. Thanks so much!
    sfwindy
    Greek Theatre 10/31/93, GGP 6/24/95, San Jose 11/4/95,Seattle 9/16/96, Oakland 11/97,Sacramento 7/16/98, Columbia, MD 09/18/98, Mountain View 10/31/2000, Moutain View 6/2003, San Francisco 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, Oahu 12/2/06, Hawaii 12/9/06 (with U2),EV Berkeley 4/08, EV-Oakland 7/11/11
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Somebody hook SOLAT319 up!
  • Options
    mead60mead60 Posts: 31
    I too like the looks of Hotel Utah. My plan for the entire day tomorrow is to hang out scouring the convention area searching out a wristband. If I can find more than one I will definitely post here to offer them up. Once that happens, I'll be looking to saturate several watering hole's jukeboxes with PJ in preparation for the big evening. I definitely look forward to meeting up with a bunch of new folks celebrating the greatest band on the planet!
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra wristband for the show, please drop me a line. Would love to attend and be exceptionally grateful.

Cheers and have a good time to all who are going!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'm getting limo service to and from the show paid for by work. Pretty pumped about that. I hope the limo is a car and not one of the obnoxious stretched out Hummers. The Hummers are so hard to climb into. :x
  • Options
    Just moved up to NorCal ten days ago and would love to make it out the see Pearl Jam at the Oracle event. If anyone has any connections to help a brother find a ticket and a wristband it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me.

Thanks