Options

Pizza on the grill

124»

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    good beer + bad pizza > (good pizza + #McWater) * 82.5
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    bought this today

cdlyt.jpg

spatula measures pinky tip to thumb tip.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    81 wrote:
    bought this today

cdlyt.jpg

Have you tried it on the BBQ yet? Always wanted to this, but figured I would end up burning the pizza and would be calling for take out shortly after :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    bought this today

cdlyt.jpg

Have you tried it on the BBQ yet? Always wanted to this, but figured I would end up burning the pizza and would be calling for take out shortly after :lol:

i have't yet. just picked it up sat. tried doing directly on the grill last year. total disaster. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    this made me think if someone hit a pizza with a car, what that would look like
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

As long as it doesn't hit the ground it's still edible, right?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

As long as it doesn't hit the ground it's still edible, right?

I would think so
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

8989030_223x126.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    suppose to give it a whirl tonight on the grill stone. i really don't have the energy for this shit tonight. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    suppose to give it a whirl tonight on the grill stone. i really don't have the energy for this shit tonight. :fp:

Standing up and watching something cook?
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    I think I'll do the same.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

going to the store for stuff
    heating the grill
    make the the pizza
    and most importatnly, not fucking it up.

this is a sat or sun adventure....

not a i need a nap thursday project. :fp: :yawn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    you don't need a grill stone to make pizza on the grill. I just put the thing directly on the grill
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I usually chair it myself.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    you don't need a grill stone to make pizza on the grill. I just put the thing directly on the grill

tried that last year :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

tried that last year :fp:
    I'll teach you how to do it properly. It's quite easy when you get the hang of it.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I usually chair it myself.

with a beer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'll teach you how to do it properly. It's quite easy when you get the hang of it.

:think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indeed.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

believe it or not, I'm a damn good cook.

Are you trying to do it on charcoal or gas?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

no but seriously...i'll do it on charcoal. gotta replace the burners on the gas grill
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

no but seriously...i'll do it on charcoal. gotta replace the burners on the gas grill

easy as pie :mrgreen:
  • Options
    not to bad. need to season the stone a bit....as the pizza had a penchant for sticking post cooking. i did flower it....may need to use more, or add a bit of non stick spray....we'll see

over cooked by a couple of minutes....center of the pizza was borderline burnt, but the outter portion was still good. spreading the coals out more should help. i'm used to cooking burgers and steaks and don't bother spreading the coals as much as i should for the pizza.

overall, i'm satisfied and will be giving it anouther whirl
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    not to bad. need to season the stone a bit....as the pizza had a penchant for sticking post cooking. i did flower it....may need to use more, or add a bit of non stick spray....we'll see

over cooked by a couple of minutes....center of the pizza was borderline burnt, but the outter portion was still good. spreading the coals out more should help. i'm used to cooking burgers and steaks and don't bother spreading the coals as much as i should for the pizza.

I am very impressed.....

....that you used the word "penchant"
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I am very impressed.....

what's more impressive is the use and spelling was proper.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

I am very impressed.....

what's more impressive is the use and spelling was proper.

ole'
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,492
    some people google shit.....81 gets all his advice and info here :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    tonight....we pizza grill again.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    imalive wrote:
    some people google shit.....81 gets all his advice and info here :lol:

in fairness, this place is full of amazing and wonderful people with diverse backgrounds and knowledge bases. where you fit in, in all that, i'm not quite sure. :P :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    81 wrote:
    tonight....we pizza grill again.

Do it right this time!
    Gosh!

:D