Facebook Bulls$@t

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    resistance is futile....you will be assimilated...
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    To make my earlier point in this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=193650

FB?

ten Club forum?

No difference
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    wtf with timeline shit..you fuckerberger

Yeah I HATE the timeline.
    they add it to my acount...and at 7th august will published..whatevr that ean
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I just went and published it today...it's inevitable...ugh!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    funny-cookie-monster-crackers.jpg
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Sorry, didn't occur to me that I would offend. :oops: ... Just having a wall completely filled with stuff about children I don't know is boring.

guess you don't know that I'm not a fan of kids. I haven't seen any posts from rick...I'm assuming he un-friended me. :lol:

he never posts anything....

i did figure out how to remove my cousin from my "news" stream
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about that feature! I once had to use it on a friend who posted shit like this literally 20 times a day:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTICcClBRx9TTJ90GAoKvsDsNyraWumEJXH6mD9nZ4WTmFbcRxmkDy3Xm2v

:fp:[/quote]

That's hot.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    Mamasan23 wrote:

that means you have til the 7th to delete anything, otherwise , peeps will be able to access ANYTHING that was posted from the time you joined.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Just de-activated my account this morning. Loving it...

:(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

ooh, I see an opportnity to post something in the ratfuck thread!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    they said we would get timelined a long time ago. I just got it yesterday.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

for those playing along...it's been re-activated... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

for those playing along...it's been re-activated... :lol:
    defo a rf move!!!

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    mickeyrat wrote:
    defo a rf move!!!

I got bored at work last night and caved. I'm just going to handover my soul to Zuckerberg. He's offering a better price than The Devil himself.

So what's worse, the de-activate and re-activate FB or announce that you're leaving this forum and then return shortly there after? :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dcfaithful wrote:
    So what's worse, the de-activate and re-activate FB or announce that you're leaving this forum and then return shortly there after? :lol:

you deactivated and came here to announce it...you've created a whole other category of narcissism ;) :P
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

you deactivated and came here to announce it...you've created a whole other category of narcissism ;) :P

Fuck it, I have no shame. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Fuck it, I have no shame. :lol::lol:

i'll say it again...

pussy
    norm wrote:
    i'll say it again...

pussy

Hey, don't you have some Giants fans to assault or something? :lol: :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i'll say it again...

pussy

nah, they know they're pussies

HEY-OH!!! :P :lol::lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i'll say it again...

pussy

:corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i'll say it again...

pussy

Too bad Rob is too pussy to even use Facebook in the first place or he might be here to defend himself. :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Samsung mobile and target are on my boycott list. They're aggressive with their sponsored ads
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Too bad Rob is too pussy to even use Facebook in the first place or he might be here to defend himself. :lol::lol:

he's cranky enough as it is...no need to add fb bullshit to the mix :lol:
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

he's cranky enough as it is...no need to add fb bullshit to the mix :lol:

Good call. He needs a beer. :lol: :P
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Samsung mobile and target are on my boycott list. They're aggressive with their sponsored ads

Not a single day passes without one of my friends liking Samsung mobile :roll:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,127
    dcfaithful wrote:

Definitely deactivating FB because once you do that you get tons of people asking why you aren't there...mainly because they don't want their friend count to drop. It's like their number of FB friends is directly proportional to their self worth, which is ridiculous if you ask me.
    I enjoy seeing the posts from assholes who say it's time to clean up their "friend" list. sometimes I reply back with, "I wish I didn't make the cut"
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I enjoy seeing the posts from assholes who say it's time to clean up their "friend" list. sometimes I reply back with, "I wish I didn't make the cut"

Either that or, "Maybe if you didn't add every fucking person that requested you, you wouldn't have to do a clean up."
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dcfaithful wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Either that or, "Maybe if you didn't add every fucking person that requested you, you wouldn't have to do a clean up."

Unfortunately I am one of the people who accepts friend request from anyone and their dog, the only ones I haven't accepted are my son's friends and some guy who messaged how beautiful I was.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i found how to add my intresting job... :fp: :lol: ...learn something everyday
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”