Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Let Your Voice Be Heard

1909192939496»

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 25,314
    imca43 said:
    Any thoughts on more amenities for club members? Ill elaborate. I did not get any tix for the last 5 shows i tried for. Weekly news letter really does nothing for me. Can find all that info elsewhere. $5 off a concert from the past? Should be free to members. Sorry nugs, but should be free. I feel i get  very little if any actual value out of being a paying member. 

At this point i want to claim my club membership on my taxes as a charitable donation. Cause at the end of the day, thats all it feels like it is.
    i was thinking about the nugs streaming things the other day. we used to be able to get a full-on dvd or blu ray release with a book and sometimes even special features for $19.99, and own it for life. now we have to pay to rent it for half that. 

kind of a rip. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

• imca43imca43 Posts: 54
    i was thinking about the nugs streaming things the other day. we used to be able to get a full-on dvd or blu ray release with a book and sometimes even special features for $19.99, and own it for life. now we have to pay to rent it for half that. 

kind of a rip. 
    Agreed and i was in by no meams attempting to be a complainer. Its just my dry sarcastic demeanor. 

I understand you wont always get tix. But to go X amount in a row is lame. What am i really paying for at that rate for no other tangible benefits.  Is what it is i suppose.  Ultimatly i keep paying. 🥴

Pandemic time, past shows, make them free for everyone. Its 100% silly not to. If you want to charge people to watch an online show, get the band together in a studio accoustically or something for couple of hours live. Id gladly pay $20-30 or something like that  and im sure many others would too. 
    Buffalo, New York (October 01, 1996)
    Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Philadelphia 2 (April 29, 2016)