Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    .....your so cool , lol
  • Options
    This is a long shot and will never happen, but maybe could there be a way that we could take a PJ test that would give some 10 clubbers some better seats. I know there is a number system with what fan you are, but I hate seeing 10 C people around me standing still and mot rocking out. They look like they do not want to be there. IDK it just sucks sometimes.
    Omg me me, 😂I've always wondered how do people just stand there.  Pearl jam does something to me that makes me dance and sing.  Lol. Keep on rocking in the free world🤙
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ilovepj47 said:
    This is a long shot and will never happen, but maybe could there be a way that we could take a PJ test that would give some 10 clubbers some better seats. I know there is a number system with what fan you are, but I hate seeing 10 C people around me standing still and mot rocking out. They look like they do not want to be there. IDK it just sucks sometimes.
    Omg me me, 😂I've always wondered how do people just stand there.  Pearl jam does something to me that makes me dance and sing.  Lol. Keep on rocking in the free world🤙
    Some of us are unable to move to others’ satisfaction, which in the end doesn’t matter, as I’m not bothering anyone and frankly don’t give a shit.

As to the “test” suggestion... :rofl:
  • Options
    The only thing that bothers me is drunken idiots who won't shut up.  pass out already, jeez.  

LBDeb

Mind your manners!!!!!
    San Diego and LA 2
  • Options
    Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    The only thing that bothers me is drunken idiots who won't shut up.  pass out already, jeez.  

Had one of those fellas in front of me at Seattle -1 2018....dear lord above help me, I wanted to destroy him from the outside - in.  LOL
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Options
    BrandiMBrandiM Winnipeg, Canada Posts: 22
    Holy crap that sale was stressful. Three shows sold out before I had a chance, but I managed tickets for Phoenix. So happy!
    I’ll ride the wave where it takes me

08.08.2009 Calgary, AB
  • Options
    BrandiM said:
    Holy crap that sale was stressful. Three shows sold out before I had a chance, but I managed tickets for Phoenix. So happy!
    Congrats!  Hope to see you at a pre-show meet up! 
    -------->Parent stuff
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    can lost dogs have any sub-forums? like:

ISO (in search of)
       -tickets
       -merch
    FS (for sale)
       -tickets
       -merch
    FT (for trade)
      -tickets
      -merch
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BrandiM said:
    Congrats!  Hope to see you at a pre-show meet up! 
    Where do I find info on that?

08.08.2009 Calgary, AB
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    MP109216 said:
    This is the beginning of the end my friend. It felt super slimy using Ticketmaster for a 10c presale.
    At least you got to use it.  For some reason, it didn't even register my code!  I did what every good 10C fan did and threw my hat in the proverbial ring and Ticketmaster told me that I didn't do it.  

This is obviously the real reason why the Doomsday Clock moved under two minutes...GRRRRRR
    What went wrong? There was no code to register for the VF sale. 
    I literally have no idea what went wrong honestly.  I got the 10C email and did everything that I was supposed to do, didn't get lottery...no biggie. I kept reading that other folks were getting this email and that email, but I'm getting nuthin.  No biggie, in almost 30 years I've never had any issue grabbing a PJ ticket, and I got one.  Oh, it's a crap seat for sure but it's mine, all mine. muwhahaaa...it's all over and done now and I'm sure the second leg will be so much better. *cross fingers*
    -------->Parent stuff
  • Options
    ecdanc said:
    MP109216 said:
    This is the beginning of the end my friend. It felt super slimy using Ticketmaster for a 10c presale.
    At least you got to use it.  For some reason, it didn't even register my code!  I did what every good 10C fan did and threw my hat in the proverbial ring and Ticketmaster told me that I didn't do it.  

This is obviously the real reason why the Doomsday Clock moved under two minutes...GRRRRRR
    I literally have no idea what went wrong honestly.  I got the 10C email and did everything that I was supposed to do, didn't get lottery...no biggie. I kept reading that other folks were getting this email and that email, but I'm getting nuthin.  No biggie, in almost 30 years I've never had any issue grabbing a PJ ticket, and I got one.  Oh, it's a crap seat for sure but it's mine, all mine. muwhahaaa...it's all over and done now and I'm sure the second leg will be so much better. *cross fingers*
    Ha! I hear ya! I’m behind the stage in 206. Lol!

08.08.2009 Calgary, AB
  • Options
    BrandiM said:
    ecdanc said:
    MP109216 said:

Ha! I hear ya! I’m behind the stage in 206. Lol!
    I'm in 209! Row C!  bwhahaaaa!!!!!  
    -------->Parent stuff
  • Options
    the dude's heard. progress has been made.  TY
    good times got better
  • Options
    Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    Has the Ten Club ever considered updating member numbers to reflect the actual/current positions? With members failing to renew and/or lapses between memberships happening everyday I'm sure, I think it would be neat to see our member numbers lower with each consecutive renewal confirmation. 
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Options
    Just wanted to share that I've been a 10C member for almost 25 years, was really excited for this tour, especially when I saw that for the first time in ~7 years Pearl Jam be playing somewhere local to me (I'm in the DC metro area). Imagine my sadness & disappointment to get shut out not only of fan club tickets, but Ticketmaster as well, which seemed to sell out in roughly a nanosecond. I'm going to keep trying, but the odds don't look good. I hope there will be another leg or other shows added at some point for their tour, somewhere I can travel to that's less than a 3 hour plane ride. But there's part of me wondering how this happened & how many other 10C members out there also had something similar happen to them this tour. Is this just terrible luck, or something wrong with the process? Thanks for listening.
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    Similar feeling as above.  Frustrating to be shut out of 10c lottery for MSG tickets which are was only show I could enter lottery for and seeing them sold on secondary markets for $1000s.  It’s a bummer.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    demonscarsdemonscars Posts: 92
    edited January 2020
    Similar to the above posts, very frustrated about getting shutout as a very long time fan not being able to attend my own hometown show. And there’s not even going to be a fan 2 fan sale for it? Just scalpers? And it’s rough to see so many people going to so many shows and not be able to go to the one. And it seems like from the beginning of this thread people have agreed for some hometown sort of preference. I know some are against it, and I love having fans from all over, but a lot of us work, can’t go to shows that require any real travel because of that or other obligations. 

I know it’s a tough thing to do and there will
    never be a way to make everyone  happy so thanks for all you guys do. 
  • Options
    LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    ana_in_dc said:
    Just wanted to share that I've been a 10C member for almost 25 years, was really excited for this tour, especially when I saw that for the first time in ~7 years Pearl Jam be playing somewhere local to me (I'm in the DC metro area). Imagine my sadness & disappointment to get shut out not only of fan club tickets, but Ticketmaster as well, which seemed to sell out in roughly a nanosecond. I'm going to keep trying, but the odds don't look good. I hope there will be another leg or other shows added at some point for their tour, somewhere I can travel to that's less than a 3 hour plane ride. But there's part of me wondering how this happened & how many other 10C members out there also had something similar happen to them this tour. Is this just terrible luck, or something wrong with the process? Thanks for listening.
    I'm in the same boat! Live 25 minutes from Baltimore, been in the fan club for 23 years. First time I couldn't get tix to a local show. So disappointed. I'm shocked really. Never expected that to happen.
  • Options
    Ticket process was great for me.  I saw a lot of complaints but for me, it was everything as advertised.  Thanks for that.  My comment is about the seating.  I'll be at LA-2, rear floor.  I remember the big conversations in 2003/2004 about people preferring up-the-sides over rear-floor.  I'm not very tall so back in 2003, I couldn't see except the top of the band's heads.  In later years in LA, I got Stone's side, up the side maybe 15 rows.  That was so much better.  In LA, Sec J mid-rear floor I doubt if I'll be able to see.  I'm not asking for new seats.  What I'm asking in this "voice be heard" is for up-the-side seat assignments rather than mid-rear floor.  Thanks for all you do, and for your consideration in the future. 
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    penny lane2penny lane2 Illinois Posts: 81
    edited February 2020
    My husband and I have no way to get our tenclub issued tickets. Our email provider comcast apparently blocks it. It's not in spam. I confirmed with ticketstoday who work for Ticketmaster who is fulfilling for tenclub. That's too many people trying to handle tickets imo. I called tenclubsupport number that goes to ticketstoday, not tenclub. They told me they were not ticketmaster but a company hired by ticketmaster called ticketstoday. The ticketstoday rep was pretty uninformed on how the tickets even worked. They dont know how to get us our tickets as they tried sending so it appears done on their end. Ticketmaster cant help as I have to claim them first through ticketstoday email. We have paid for them. Its pretty frustrating when they said they dont know what to do. I've never experienced difficulties obtaining my paid tickets before from any band. If there is another number to call where I can settle this please inform. 
    Post edited by penny lane2 on
    "If I knew where it was I would take you there...."
  • Options
    Tiz10 said:
    Has the Ten Club ever considered updating member numbers to reflect the actual/current positions? With members failing to renew and/or lapses between memberships happening everyday I'm sure, I think it would be neat to see our member numbers lower with each consecutive renewal confirmation. 
    The member number is like a social security number, it won't change. Once people fall off, that number won't be used again. If 10C were to employ your suggestion, we all would get new numbers each year and that would cause confusion. 
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    My husband and I have no way to get our tenclub issued tickets. Our email provider comcast apparently blocks it. It's not in spam. I confirmed with ticketstoday who work for Ticketmaster who is fulfilling for tenclub. That's too many people trying to handle tickets imo. I called tenclubsupport number that goes to ticketstoday, not tenclub. They told me they were not ticketmaster but a company hired by ticketmaster called ticketstoday. The ticketstoday rep was pretty uninformed on how the tickets even worked. They dont know how to get us our tickets as they tried sending so it appears done on their end. Ticketmaster cant help as I have to claim them first through ticketstoday email. We have paid for them. Its pretty frustrating when they said they dont know what to do. I've never experienced difficulties obtaining my paid tickets before from any band. If there is another number to call where I can settle this please inform. 
    You should always have at least a gmail account to prevent such problems.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    You should always have at least a gmail account to prevent such problems.
    If you feel Comcast is blocking the email, you need to contact Comcast to resolve the issue.
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,914
    Would be great if one of the Analog membership level benefits could be first-to-ship.  For example, on an album release like Gigaton, when the CD's/Vinyl are being handed to the shipper (mail innovations), it would be nice if the Analog orders went first, then the regular orders.  I think this year went by zipcode, 0-3xxxx on 03/20 and 4-9xxxx on 3/23.  My assertion would be Analog + 0-3xxxx first and then 4-9xxxx.  Like when traveling, if you pay extra, you get to sit in the Admiral's club, or extra for 1st or business class, you board first.   
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    edited March 2020
    Disregard my earlier rambling here. It was a venting of some stress. I have no idea what's going on with my order, but it doesn't really matter.
    Post edited by mpedone on
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    I would like to thank the guys for Gigatron!!! The album is very much appreciated during these challenging times.
    Hope all is well.
    Stay safe.
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,278
    10C please bring the Gigaton merch over to the UK/EU shop. Thank you.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    mikethek1mikethek1 Maryland Posts: 10
    LS25120 said:
    ana_in_dc said:
    I'm in the same boat! Live 25 minutes from Baltimore, been in the fan club for 23 years. First time I couldn't get tix to a local show. So disappointed. I'm shocked really. Never expected that to happen.
    I also have to agree that this was a really disappointing fan experience after also being in the club for 25 years and getting a rejection notice for tickets in my home town of Baltimore. After reviewing many of the posts a lot of long time 10c fans also did not get tickets. Suggestion to go back to the prior 10c process versus having Ticketmaster "randomly" select them. Thanks for listening!
    Washington, DC (January 15, 1995)
    Columbia, Maryland (September 24, 1996)
    Washington, DC (September 19, 1998)
    Columbia, Maryland (September 04, 2000)
    Nissan Pavilion Virginia (July 1, 2003) 
    Camden, New Jersey (May 27, 2006)
    Baltimore, MD (October 27, 2013)
    Philadelphia 1 (April 28, 2016)
    Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018)
    Boston Night 2 (September 04, 2018)
    Chicago Night 1 (September 5, 2023
    Chicago Night 2 (September 7, 2023) 
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,868
    mikethek1 said:
    LS25120 said:
    ana_in_dc said:
    I also have to agree that this was a really disappointing fan experience after also being in the club for 25 years and getting a rejection notice for tickets in my home town of Baltimore. After reviewing many of the posts a lot of long time 10c fans also did not get tickets. Suggestion to go back to the prior 10c process versus having Ticketmaster "randomly" select them. Thanks for listening!

Baltimore is an easy trip for a massive chunk of the Northeast (either an easy drive or an even easier plane flight), ESPECIALLY for a show on Saturday. Royal Farms is a smaller venue, so there were probably fewer seats allocated to the 10 Club than any other show on that leg. Anyone who actually GOT tickets through the lottery should feel INCREDIBLY lucky.
    My only issue with this lottery is that I don't think the "odds" they displayed were anywhere close to accurate.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    edited March 2020
    mpedone said:
    mikethek1 said:
    LS25120 said:
    ana_in_dc said:

Baltimore is an easy trip for a massive chunk of the Northeast (either an easy drive or an even easier plane flight), ESPECIALLY for a show on Saturday. Royal Farms is a smaller venue, so there were probably fewer seats allocated to the 10 Club than any other show on that leg. Anyone who actually GOT tickets through the lottery should feel INCREDIBLY lucky.
    My only issue with this lottery is that I don't think the "odds" they displayed were anywhere close to accurate.
    The only reason Baltimore was so bad is they only played 2 shows in the Northeast, and on a weekend to make it even worse. If it was a normal tour, it would not have been nearly as bad. Likely just to make sure they hit the NY market with a new album.  Also, you should not have been allowed to use a 1st priority choice on both Canadian and US shows, it should have all been one pot. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...