oh yeah, the radio station!
how 'bout firing the aet back up?
P.S 2: Please play two shows in Greece (Thessaloniki & Athens) in 2013!
Release 1998 Bootlegs please. Please. Please.
Tim, thanks for the opportunity to give feedback. As a long-time member, you do a great job. A couple of changes I'd like to see is:
- fan club only content. Stream a concert either as it happens or immediatley after the fact.
- appearal - make the appearal something a 40-year old would wear in public.
- get the band involved with posts from them, here would be great.
- tickets - the new system is good. Unlesss something else comes along, stick with it to avoid frustration.
- communication - if the band is not in tour, we still want to hear updates. Stop the speculation about the tour or what the band is thinking. Let us know.
- give the fan club something's that is truly exclusive. U2 did a great job by allowing fans to select tracks for a fan-club only release. This went over very well to have fanss spend money during a non-touring year.
- run contests to give away merchandise. Cheap for you, but a $10 t-shirt or something makes a fan for life.
These are just a few ideas from a long time member not bitching about tickets. Hopefully, you consider some of them.
Thanks again for a thankless job and all that you do for the fans...
This is a long shot and will never happen, but maybe could there be a way that we could take a PJ test that would give some 10 clubbers some better seats. I know there is a number system with what fan you are, but I hate seeing 10 C people around me standing still and mot rocking out. They look like they do not want to be there. IDK it just sucks sometimes.
When will the band be covering some Black Sabbath?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtqy4DTHGqg
I don't know if it's within 10c's control, but I would LOVE for there to be a 10c only area with barricades separating the sections at all GA shows. This made a huge difference in Europe. I have to say, I was kinda terrified of doing all those GA shows in Europe given my first PJ GA experience in the Manchester 2000 (where I alternated between thinking it was the best show ever and thinking I was going to die), but I was pleasantly surprised that for the most part, people were very respectful and courteous other than in Berlin (I went to Prague, Berlin 1&2, Stockholm, Oslo and Copenhagen). I think the difference was Berlin was huge and there were no barricades, so all the people in the back were weaving their way to the front.
10 clubbers for the most part were very respectful and taking care of each other, I really loved seeing that.