Options

Breaking Bad Season 5 **Contains Spoilers**

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    thefixer9 wrote:
    So I'm taking Chemistry in High School now.....and I have a really weird teacher....and me made blue crystals today......
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Yeah Bitch!...Emmy!

aaronpaulemmy.jpg
    :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    just finnish season 5 ,epis 8....

oh boy...now im gonna read the thread... :mrgreen:

Damn Dimi...thats devotion. You ripped right through 4 and 5.1. Welcome to the club buddy.

In the meantime, I would suggest either Homeland, Boardwalk Empire, or The Wire if you haven't started any of those yet.
    homeland kick ass,yo!!! :)
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Awesome now you get to wait with the rest of us for the next 8...
    so..8 episodes left...??cant wait!
  • Options
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Awesome now you get to wait with the rest of us for the next 8...
    so..8 episodes left...??cant wait!
    "Only" one year to go! :fp: :fp: ;)
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    "Only" one year to go! :fp: :fp: ;)
    :D
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Breaking Bad Fans Donate More Than $125,000 to Fight Cancer via SaveWalterWhite.com
    Back in Season 2, Walter Jr. launched a website to help raise money for his dad's cancer treatments. In conjunction with that episode, AMCtv.com launched SaveWalterWhite.com, an actual website featuring Walter Jr.'s on-air web design and paean to his father. This website also provides a real-life opportunity to help fight cancer by driving Breaking Bad fans to the National Cancer Coalition (NCC).

The National Cancer Coalition, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, supports relief, education and training, and research programs throughout the world. The NCC's international medical assistance program provides requested specialty pharmaceuticals, essential medicines, hospital supplies and medical equipment to medical facilities that treat underserved patients in over 50 developing countries around the world.

Since the launch of SaveWalterWhite.com in July of 2009, more than one million Breaking Bad fans have clicked on the "Click Here to Donate" button and visited the National Cancer Coalition's website, and to date, those fans have donated more than $125,000 to the NCC. Want to join fellow Breaking Bad fans and make your own contribution to the fight against cancer? Visit SaveWalterWhite.com now.

(Note: SaveWalterWhite.com is purely fictional, and the National Cancer Coalition is not affiliated with Breaking Bad nor with AMC.)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Breaking Bad Fans Donate More Than $125,000 to Fight Cancer via SaveWalterWhite.com
    Back in Season 2, Walter Jr. launched a website to help raise money for his dad's cancer treatments. In conjunction with that episode, AMCtv.com launched SaveWalterWhite.com, an actual website featuring Walter Jr.'s on-air web design and paean to his father. This website also provides a real-life opportunity to help fight cancer by driving Breaking Bad fans to the National Cancer Coalition (NCC).

The National Cancer Coalition, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, supports relief, education and training, and research programs throughout the world. The NCC's international medical assistance program provides requested specialty pharmaceuticals, essential medicines, hospital supplies and medical equipment to medical facilities that treat underserved patients in over 50 developing countries around the world.

Since the launch of SaveWalterWhite.com in July of 2009, more than one million Breaking Bad fans have clicked on the "Click Here to Donate" button and visited the National Cancer Coalition's website, and to date, those fans have donated more than $125,000 to the NCC. Want to join fellow Breaking Bad fans and make your own contribution to the fight against cancer? Visit SaveWalterWhite.com now.

(Note: SaveWalterWhite.com is purely fictional, and the National Cancer Coalition is not affiliated with Breaking Bad nor with AMC.)
    thats cool...
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:

Awesome!! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    yo
  • Options
    yo

a7305e9f11d99cfd754e85ac3bb05dbd.gif
  • Options
    Can't wait to see this. Mary Elizabeth Winstead is great too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv48b4cpLCA
  • Options
    so we need to wait..that long..
  • Options
    I put this in the random thread, but I thought I'd share it here too... :D

1349896756_bot-walt-480x425.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Part of the art show.

Also, don't know if you guys saw, but Mike Ehrmentraut will be on Parks & Recreation this week (this is after a PJ reference last week...I guess that show is trying to step it up.). I wonder if he'll whack anyone? :lol:
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Did anyone see the walking dead this week? There was a role there that Gale would have been perfect for!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    mhynao.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    mhynao.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: awesome
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Part of the art show.

and now it's a t-shirt.. :D
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    mhynao.jpg
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    mhynao.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    The official Breaking Bad Twitter account posted some really good Halloween costumes from the show.

One guy had one inspired by Danny Trejo's character. It was a turtles body wrapped around his head.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I kind of want to binge on the entire series right before the final half of the final season comes out this summer. Really want to see both Jesse’s and Walt’s evolution all in one swoop. I mean, seeing Walt go from a guy conflicted about strangling a meth dealer to callously ordering the hits on a dozen former employees is pretty fascinating in and of itself.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    kw18 wrote:
    I kind of want to binge on the entire series right before the final half of the final season comes out this summer. Really want to see both Jesse’s and Walt’s evolution all in one swoop. I mean, seeing Walt go from a guy conflicted about strangling a meth dealer to callously ordering the hits on a dozen former employees is pretty fascinating in and of itself.

Me too, I think that's a good idea, the characters on this show have changed SO much since it started.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    dougfloyd wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Me too, I think that's a good idea, the characters on this show have changed SO much since it started.

Right? And what makes it even crazier is that although the characters have changed, only, what, two years have passed in-show? And most of what we saw over five seasons happened over the span of one year. That's a whole lot of change for so many characters in such a short time period ... no wonder everyone is on edge!

Except Flynn. That guy's a rock. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

I want to do this too...I'm hoping for a few snow days in the winter and re-watch the series then. :D
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    That's my plan too. I've saved every single episode on my PVR. So as long as my PVR's hard drive doesn't do anything stupid... :D