Options

*** Stockholm Fanviews Here 7/7/12 ***

Comments

• Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Yes Giventofly and Morello, this was a crazy, crazy night, filled with love and music! I think next time I´ll enjoy it with you and all the PJ fans even more!!! :D Let´s hope the bootleg is here soon and we can enjoy it. Can´t wait!! :lol:
    Definitely, hopefully we can all meet up for future shows & meanwhile we'll have the boot to re-live it!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    morello wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Yes Giventofly and Morello, this was a crazy, crazy night, filled with love and music! I think next time I´ll enjoy it with you and all the PJ fans even more!!! :D Let´s hope the bootleg is here soon and we can enjoy it. Can´t wait!! :lol:
    Definitely, hopefully we can all meet up for future shows & meanwhile we'll have the boot to re-live it!! :)

Oh yes, I´d like to meet you all!! This show I was a newbie. Checking everything out. Next show, I know what everyhting is about!! Can´t wait! Otherwise I´ll have to go to the USA, cause I just have to see them. :lol:8-)

:D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    :D:D:D
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    morello wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Oh yes, I´d like to meet you all!! This show I was a newbie. Checking everything out. Next show, I know what everyhting is about!! Can´t wait! Otherwise I´ll have to go to the USA, cause I just have to see them. :lol:8-)

that would be cool!! let's be part of this huge moving "PJ village"! I've already planned something like 5 gigs through europe! :D can't wait!!
  • Options
    Giventofly, that´s awesome!!!!! :D:D:D Please, let them tour Europe soon ... or maybe an "All Sweden Tour" as Eddie joked about ... :lol::lol:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Giventofly, that´s awesome!!!!! :D:D:D Please, let them tour Europe soon ... or maybe an "All Sweden Tour" as Eddie joked about ... :lol::lol:
    I suppose next Euro tour will be 2014... I'll survive with my daily bootleg dose until then!! :lol: L. next time 1st row in Globen, I'll queue from the early morning! :D:D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    raivo wrote:
    thank you.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Can't wait for the boot... :mrgreen: and to meet you all, would be fun!!
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:
    :D:D:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    This gig is a bit odd in my head because of the preceding events and the morphine, so I'm looking forward to hearing it again! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    This gig is a bit odd in my head because of the preceding events and the morphine, so I'm looking forward to hearing it again! :D
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:

Do you think the boot will be here next week?! Or is the next Berlin show up next week and the Stockholm gig will come after that? Yes, I´d like to meet you all next time!!! I can´t even imagine what it´ll be like to enjoy the show together with people who know how to enjoy it! During the concert, the guy beside me seemed to be into PJ, but his girlfriend looked bored all night, she went to the ladies room like 3 times. :lol: And on my other side was a couple who didn´t even move. :? :fp: They probably thought I was a freak cause I started jumping around and I went totally crazy. On my own. :( :lol:

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

Do you think the boot will be here next week?! Or is the next Berlin show up next week and the Stockholm gig will come after that? Yes, I´d like to meet you all next time!!! I can´t even imagine what it´ll be like to enjoy the show together with people who know how to enjoy it! During the concert, the guy beside me seemed to be into PJ, but his girlfriend looked bored all night, she went to the ladies room like 3 times. :lol: And on my other side was a couple who didn´t even move. :? :fp: They probably thought I was a freak cause I started jumping around and I went totally crazy. On my own. :( :lol:
    26 sep berlin 2
    3 oct stockholm
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

26 sep berlin 2
    3 oct stockholm
    See y'all next Thursday morning NZT, & the Thursday after that, & the Thursday after that, & the Thursday after that!!!! :D8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

:lol::lol: I understand you SO WELL!! I had a guy beside me who was fucking playing with his mobile phone... without break!! He was looking at me as if I were a wild goat, but I think HE was crappy, he left the show at 23.00, what kind of a crazy weirdo was he?!?!?! :shock: Fortunately most of the people around me were just GREAT, especially my dear sister-in-law/friend who was with me and she was as much "crazy" as I am! :D:D
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

26 sep berlin 2
    3 oct stockholm

Thanks!! October 3rd .... wow!! :D

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

:lol::lol: I understand you SO WELL!! I had a guy beside me who was fucking playing with his mobile phone... without break!! He was looking at me as if I were a wild goat, but I think HE was crappy, he left the show at 23.00, what kind of a crazy weirdo was he?!?!?! :shock: Fortunately most of the people around me were just GREAT, especially my dear sister-in-law/friend who was with me and she was as much "crazy" as I am! :D:D

Haha!! Lucky you to have a cool sister-in-law like that!! I remember that during one of the peaks in the concert, a guy came up to me and started asking me if I thought he could buy some snacks from where I stood, and then he started talking about his snacks ... and I thought to myself - oh man, who cares about snacks right now!? Listen to the music??!! :lol::lol::lol: ... but I´m also sure that PJ got some new fans that night. 8-) Yes morello, see you on Thursdays!!

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Haha!! Lucky you to have a cool sister-in-law like that!! I remember that during one of the peaks in the concert, a guy came up to me and started asking me if I thought he could buy some snacks from where I stood, and then he started talking about his snacks ... and I thought to myself - oh man, who cares about snacks right now!? Listen to the music??!! :lol::lol::lol: ... but I´m also sure that PJ got some new fans that night. 8-) Yes morello, see you on Thursdays!!

:lol::lol: han som snackade om snacks!! ;) What an arshole!!
    Another little strange episode, a super drunk guy was hiding from the security literally GLUED on the back of my friend, he was just a little devil, no problems at all, but what a weird thing, I can't understand people who get so pissed (he couldn't stand) & are not able to enjoy a great show like A PJ SHOW! The security came & threw him out... sad...
  • Options
    Yes, that is so sad!! I almost hope that he wasn´t a PJ fan at all, otherwise he threw away a great show for getting drunk. He can get that drunk any other night, PJ hasn´t been to Sweden for 12 YEARS, and the one night that they actually came, and in great spirits, he just threw it all away? Why, oh why. :o

• Options
    so much fun that night...when u rock out with great people,doesnt matter the setlist and the venue etc.. :D
  • Options
    I couldn't stay in my seat towards the end of the show, I just HAD to dance, :mrgreen: but I stood in the "hallway" next to the seat, didn't want to deprive anybody of their sightings of the band. And I sure wasn't the only one dancing.
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:
    I couldn't stay in my seat towards the end of the show, I just HAD to dance, :mrgreen: but I stood in the "hallway" next to the seat, didn't want to deprive anybody of their sightings of the band. And I sure wasn't the only one dancing.
    hallway is the way to do it..i try that at usa show..but security is crazy there
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:
    hallway is the way to do it..i try that at usa show..but security is crazy there

Here my pics:
    P1000895.JPG
    P1000896.JPG

I was in the A7 block and I can tell NOBODY was sitting there... I could wring out my t-shirt after the show!! ;)
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:

Here my pics:
    P1000895.JPG
    P1000896.JPG

I was in the A7 block and I can tell NOBODY was sitting there... I could wring out my t-shirt after the show!! ;)
    awesome thanks!
  • Options
    Giventofly, thank you so much for these pics!!! Oh, the joy!! :D8-)

• Options
    Which song was it that Eddie looked at the audicence and shouted "Fucking great singing"? Hey wait, we will soon know when we listen to the boot. Woooooooo hoooo :D
  • Options
    bluegrace wrote:
    Which song was it that Eddie looked at the audicence and shouted "Fucking great singing"? Hey wait, we will soon know when we listen to the boot. Woooooooo hoooo :D
    :) Boot time this week!! YAY! :)
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

:thumbup: :clap: :-D YAY!!!

• Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    morello wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    Wedensday is kind of early x-mas, for me at least
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.