***The VIC Fanviews Here, Aug 2, 2007***

1235»

Comments

• Just got this-

Pearl Jam would appreciate it if you took down the video "Pearl Jam Vic Aug 2nd 2007 preset Chicago Cubbies" on You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwu3A6z_jA). We ask that you remove this particular song as it is unreleased. We'd rather not have to file a content complaint with YouTube.com about this as it will affect your account but please note that this as well as other videos you have from the Vic Theater is against the band's taping policy therefore they shouldn't be posted/traded.

The taping policy is available at: http://www.tenclub.net/tenclub/tickets.php

Thanks for your support.
    Pearl Jam Ten Club

I'll be taking down the videos tonight-
    Watch them now why you can...................
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Just got this-

Pearl Jam would appreciate it if you took down the video "Pearl Jam Vic Aug 2nd 2007 preset Chicago Cubbies" on You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwu3A6z_jA). We ask that you remove this particular song as it is unreleased. We'd rather not have to file a content complaint with YouTube.com about this as it will affect your account but please note that this as well as other videos you have from the Vic Theater is against the band's taping policy therefore they shouldn't be posted/traded.

The taping policy is available at: http://www.tenclub.net/tenclub/tickets.php

Thanks for your support.
    Pearl Jam Ten Club

I'll be taking down the videos tonight-
    Watch them now why you can...................

Wow...

Does that mean they want all the vids removed from shows that they havent released? Does that mean I will have to take all my Dusseldorf vids of too?
    And I was just planning on uploading some of the Vic stuff....

Well, I do understand them and they are in their right of course...but still feel a bit sad.
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    wow !! congratulations!!
    how wonderful!!

my husband and i spoke to you guys after the show...
    i think i showed you my poster because yours was rolled up nice and neat and mine was open.

we had to race back to the hotel because our sons were not answering their phones and we thought they were lost in chicago.
    turns out they were sound asleep.

anyway... it was nice talking to ya for a minute or so..
    and maybe you'll be like us someday, married for 20 years, still traveling to see our favorite band and dragging the kids along...

congratulations again!!!
    and thanks for sharing :)

Thank you!!

Yeah, we remember. Good that your sons were ok... Did you take them to Lolla with you? Are they PJ fans too?

We will surely take your example! Haha!

Greetz.
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Thank you!!

Yeah, we remember. Good that your sons were ok... Did you take them to Lolla with you? Are they PJ fans too?

We will surely take your example! Haha!

Greetz.

yes...they are pj fans (esp the 15 yr old; the 17 yr old is a fan but he's into Dream Theater and heavier stuff)
    we all went to Lolla and they ended up having a great time.
    it was their first PJ experience.
    The younger one said it was the best show he ever saw...
    the older one said he liked it a lot but we had over-hyped them over the years...
    heehee....

it was a tough day though.. they were up near the rail for
    about 5 hours.
    when they got out after the show, my 15 yr old was severely exhausted.

we were on the left near the screen about a third of the way to the soundboard.
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
  • just finally got this show downloaded and listening to it now. tried to get tickets but was shut out and wasn't able to get an extra from anyone else.

when I originally saw the setlist I was pissed as it looks amazing but now listening to it, it sounds even better.

so jealous of those that made it inside to see this live.

and to the asshole from San Diego that I won't name by first name but that I met briefly at Lolla and who told me that he sold his extra ticket for $2000.00 and who also told me he didn't buy a poster because "it was too political"...fuck you.
  • SylSyl Posts: 149
    It took me a while to write this...

I am sure an angel smiled at that moment...thank you so much!!!

Congratulations to you both!!!!!!
    Your post is awesome, it looks like a dream, thanks for sharing!!!
  • poto101poto101 Posts: 406
    Listening to the show right now.

In hiding, H2I, finally got to hear wishlist live (took 6 shows, can you beleive that?)

Gods dice, SONIC REDUCER!!!!!!!! and got to see ben harper.

wish they would release an official recording of it, but the boot is pretty solid.

cheers to all who were there!
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Greatest Show Ever

I totally called education
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
    EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    little birdy told me Y is worth paying a visit to.. ;)
  • Pegasus wrote:
    little birdy told me Y is worth paying a visit to.. ;)
    :confused: ?????
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :confused: ?????
    I don't want to make it too explicit ..and you got the spelled out version on Facebook!! ;)
  • Pegasus wrote:
    I don't want to make it too explicit ..and you got the spelled out version on Facebook!! ;)
    :eek: :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Pegasus wrote:

I'm not signing up for that site; help a bro out...will you be breaking some kind of code for letting the cat out of the bag or what?
    Left the Porch
  • I'm not signing up for that site; help a bro out...will you be breaking some kind of code for letting the cat out of the bag or what?

me too...!!!
    how bout a pm?

pleeeease?!
    08 6/11 WPB 6/12 Tampa 6/24,25 MSG, 8/7 Ed @ Newark
    07 8/5 Lolla 8/2 VIC
    06 7/22,23 Gorge 7/20 Ptl
    04 10/8 VFC Kissimmee
    03 4/11 WPB, 4/12 HOB Orlando, 7/8,9 MSG
    00 8/24 Jones Bch 8/9,10 WPB
    1998 9/22,23 WPB 1996 10/7 Ft Laud 1994 3/28 Miami
    it's not really high cryptography! :rolleyes:
  • Anyone have any idea when they're gonna make this boot available for purchase? I've seen some pretty raw footage on YouTube of select songs and am still in anticipation of when they post it in the goods section.

Why did they take down the earlier 2007 shows too?

PS I would just hate it if someone PM'd me with a megaupload link of it;)
    Left the Porch
  • evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    It's still fresh in my mind and it's hard to believe it was over 3 months ago. Oh I want to do it again and again and again…
    "...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
  • I'm still very bitter about that VIC ticket icon showing up 20mins late into the 10C online sale...it showed up too late...I didn't even have a chance...

Very uncool.
    For Those About To Rock !

Art changes people. People change the world.
  • evenkat wrote:
    It's still fresh in my mind and it's hard to believe it was over 3 months ago. Oh I want to do it again and again and again…
    im with you on that
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    Bump for 15 years 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,904
    Bump for 15 years 
    Amazing day!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,591
    100 Pacer said:
    Bump for 15 years 
    Amazing day!
    So great! Been reminiscing all day