Options

*** San Francisco I Fanviews 7/15 Here ***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Trying to avoid problems in the line was virtually impossible!! God forbid you wanted to leave and take a shower or something YOUR NOT A REAL FAN! Despite all that though it was so amazing. I met a lot more wonderful people (you included) than assholes so it was well worth it. did i tell you i met JEFF after the second S.F show! God, freaking AMAZING. Man, i would give anything to go back to sleeping on that pissed stained floor on those cold ass nights....its sort of sad if you think about it....
    That's so cool that you got to meet Jeff...oh, I did see the photo of him signing your sign, if I remember right. Yeah, it is kinda sad. Those were a few of the best days I've had on this planet....what I'd give to be able to relive them....how I long for that piss-stained sidewalk.
  • Options
    That's so cool that you got to meet Jeff...oh, I did see the photo of him signing your sign, if I remember right. Yeah, it is kinda sad. Those were a few of the best days I've had on this planet....what I'd give to be able to relive them....how I long for that piss-stained sidewalk.

ya the pictures of me meeting him are in my sig line! hahaa. that was so freaking amazing. Were all getting together this Friday just to do the exact same thing were doing now, but with video and pictures :)
    ahh reliving piss filled street sleeping and homeless harassment. THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS. During YL on the last SF show Ed says something like "for the people outside... i don't want to stayyyyyy" I guess Ed understood the hardships of staying outside :)