Options

*** San Francisco I Fanviews 7/15 Here ***

Comments

• Options
    kalikatkalikat Posts: 68
    Oversize wrote:
    Also... what the heck do you do when one (or both) of you has to go to the bathroom?

HAHA
    that is the question ! I left to use the bathroom right after SY and thought I would get back no problem - what a joke that was. I got to almost the middle of the floor and then it impossible to move. I had been up against the divider, my friend was wondering what the heck happened to me.
    Bottom line - if you make it to the floor, DON'T PLAN ON LEAVING. Don't drink or eat anything - you'll be dehydrated, but its worth it to be that close.
    **There is a sickness, a sickness coming over me - like watching freedom, being sucked straight out to sea**
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Ed Pre-Set: Dead Man Walking

Pearl Jam Set List: Of The Girl, Go, World Wide Suicide, Save You, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Given To Fly, Unemployable, Sad, Gone, Not For You / (Modern Girl), State Of Love And Trust, God’s Dice, Present Tense, Comatose, Why Go, Do The Evolution

1st Encore: Even Flow, Parachutes, Footsteps, Once, Alive

2nd Encore: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, Spin The Black Circle, Bu$hleaguer, Indifference, Rockin’ In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

This thread is reserved for the lucky fans that were there.

Please post your Fanview if you were in attendance.

Early Set List Source Message Pit’s “PresentlyAlive” and theskyiscrape.com

Set List Source: tenclub.net
    didnt i see sometimes and in my tree on here earlier?
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    didnt i see sometimes and in my tree on here earlier?

thats night 2
    "I forgot the F***ing song."
    - Eddie Vedder, San Francisco 7-16-06, after botching Sometimes, the night's opener

http://people.ucsc.edu/~mquery/pics/pujolsFTW.JPG
  • Options
    McDungMcDung Posts: 27
    First time poster here, when I got in the BGCA, the line was around 2 blocks from the doors. half a block, then a full block, then half a block. It was around 6:40-ish. I had my camera and a bottled water in my cargo pants, the girl at the door patted me but didn't bother to check whats in my cargo pockets. Went straight ahead to take a leak first then grabbed a pretty good side near Stone and Boom's side. I was about 25 feet during Sonic Youth's set and got pushed around 30 feet when a handful of pricks started mowing their way thru on Pearl Jam's set. I had to give room to some ladies who where moving out of the way and out of their spots to avoid getting pushed and bumped. My legs and bladder couldn't hold me any longer so I made my way to the bathroom on Indifference, then went to the back to catch RITFW...Great, Great solid show.

Here's a clip of Alive from my spot at the floor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I90FEYmfZWQ

And all the way on the back during Rockin' In the Free World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh-2mEICJhc
  • Options
    Hey one thing I forgot to mention...I didn't know it was Stone doing all the cool licks on Indifference! I always thought it was Mike! All Hail Stone.
    - Eddie Vedder, San Francisco 7-16-06, after botching Sometimes, the night's opener

• Options
    K270K270 Posts: 6
    Another first time poster here. This was my second Pearl Jam show (1st was June 1st '03). I was on the floor on Mikes' side. I was right behind a mosh pit, the guys who started the mosh pit were behind me and slamming into me and banging my head with their elbows. Is this normal at Pearl Jam shows? Do mosh pits usually break out at a PJ show? About midway through the main set I left and hung out against the left side wall. It was so much better than getting thrashed around. BTW, the download is awesome.
  • Options
    K270 wrote:
    Another first time poster here. This was my second Pearl Jam show (1st was June 1st '03). I was on the floor on Mikes' side. I was right behind a mosh pit, the guys who started the mosh pit were behind me and slamming into me and banging my head with their elbows. Is this normal at Pearl Jam shows? Do mosh pits usually break out at a PJ show? About midway through the main set I left and hung out against the left side wall. It was so much better than getting thrashed around. BTW, the download is awesome.

Welcome! Well normally PJ shows aren't General Admission, the SF shows are a special treat. Well, a treat I guess if you're not getting your head split open by elbows. But I would say this crowd was way light compared to some other shows I've been to. Guess there are always jerks around at any show.

• Options
    McDungMcDung Posts: 27
    K270 wrote:
    "This isn't '92." - quote from the lady besides me at that show, when some punk whose trying to be cool asked her for a boost.
  • Options
    noellenoelle Posts: 7
    back in the hotel room after the show ... couple of thoughts

2) Ed prefaced "Bushleaguer" with an acapella rendering of something I think is called "Georgie Boy." I swear I've heard it before, it's like an oldie or something. He sang about four bars out of the blue, and people were like wtf? Some people started to giggle. Nobody really knew what was going on. Then, Stone burst into "Bushleaguer" and it all made sense. Nice ad lib in the second verse of BL ... "those rich fuckers sing ... what's the ruckus?"

anyway, to sum up: great show. not my favorite of all-time, but still great. if this is a preface for what's to come the next two shows, I can't wait.
    It's called Georgy Girl from the 1966 British film with James Mason and Lynn Redgrave and Alan Bates. I just happened to see it recently and it's very strange.The song was made a hit by the Seekers.
    My first Pearl Jam show in 15 years!! If you can believe it... I saw them in some small SF club and remember Eddie climbing up things and was very energetic. I wish now I had not taken so long to see them again! What a transendent, powerful show. The crowd and the band fed off eachothers' energy. I kept thinking, this must be the last song, how can they keep going??I told my friends during the show:"This is what rock 'n' roll is all about!!!" I am in awe.
    Sonic Youth was great, as well. I also saw them in SF when they opened for Nirvana, 1991 or 1992?
    Their album Daydream Nation is great for long roadtrips, BTW
  • Options
    norcalfannorcalfan Posts: 1
    What a great three show run; SD, SF 1 & SF 2! Can't wait for one more night. I had a quick mention, not sure if I heard it right or not? During the third song didn't the band play Spin the Black Circle and Eddie started singing Save You? It had to have been unless they altered the opening ot it. Right at the chorus the band switched it up on cue. A nicely meshed switch. Maybe I was trashed and hearing things but I'm pretty sure. Also, out of all their covers used at the end of shows, there really is none better than Rockin in the Free World. Baba is great too but they have taken Rockin and completely altered it into a wild rocker. SO great to hear live to close a show, before Mike's "kiss goodnight" as Eddie called it at Sunday's show.
  • Options
    Rockin' in the Free World was so great! yeah!

Also thanks for the photos, previous poster from Fresno
  • Options
    elaineelaine Posts: 1
    just a short rant to all you folks who think only "as*holes" wanna mosh. I apologize for being a throwback to a previous era, but its pearl jam for chrissakes, and some of us old geezers just don't wanna sit still, remebering the good old days when the alive riff comes over the din.. seems to me that when youre at a general admission rock show near the front, a little pushing and shoving is to be expected. this isnt sting, after all.. and at any rate, no one i could see was throwing 'bows at little girls or anything like that. it was all just some good-natured physical contact.

so, thats my rant! feel free to flame away, whiners! i was the little girl with dark hair hanging with the long haired dude, who befrended mohawk guy and girlfriend, and various other drunk wannabe moshers. yay! i had the time of my life..
  • Options
    elaine wrote:
    just a short rant to all you folks who think only "as*holes" wanna mosh. I apologize for being a throwback to a previous era, but its pearl jam for chrissakes, and some of us old geezers just don't wanna sit still, remebering the good old days when the alive riff comes over the din.. seems to me that when youre at a general admission rock show near the front, a little pushing and shoving is to be expected. this isnt sting, after all.. and at any rate, no one i could see was throwing 'bows at little girls or anything like that. it was all just some good-natured physical contact.

so, thats my rant! feel free to flame away, whiners! i was the little girl with dark hair hanging with the long haired dude, who befrended mohawk guy and girlfriend, and various other drunk wannabe moshers. yay! i had the time of my life..
    Well, I won't flame away, but I'll give you a different perspective on the situation. I don't think that just because you are on the floor, that somehow you have given permission to "drunk wannabe moshers" to assault you without so much as a hello. I have been to venues where there is a dedicated mosh pit, and I suppose you could say you get what you deserve if you sign up for that. But at the Bill Graham venue, there was no such area set aside. No...the show was set up as completely general admission. So, if you weren't fortunate enough to get there early, or if you just wanted to be close, you had little choice other than to be on the floor. I'd guess that over half of the audience was down there, and I'm sure that many of them were not there by choice...the upper balconies were pretty much full, so many people really had no other option than to stand on the floor. I happened to be in the balcony up above the area where the moshing got started, and it was not as tame as you describe it. I saw plenty of people getting slammed into by the drunk tards who felt that only they knew how to appreciate a great rock show. People were being smashed into other people...people fell onto the floor...beers were spilled...oh the humanity. It was not cool, and all I could think was that I was glad I wasn't down there. But to assume that these poor people somehow had it coming because that's where they found themselves...you're out to lunch. So go ahead and pat yourself on the back for saying your piece. The group of rejects who felt this was cool are pretty much as you described them...and that's the problem. They were drunk, and they were wannabe's. A pretty annoying combination if you ask me. So think what you want, but you were on the floor, and had a very limited view of the situation...the view from overhead was much clearer. It wasn't just some "good natured physical contact". And who are you to judge what it was? Did you ask anyone if they had a problem being pushed about by smelly, sweaty oafs? "Good natured" is in the eye of the beholder...or the person being slammed into....so I don't think you have the right to decide it was okay because you judged it to be "good natured" . I didn't see you (dark haired girl)...long haired dude or mohawk guy and his girl (I'm sensing a "hair" theme here). But if I'd been down there on the floor, and some guy with Bud Light oozing out of his pores smashed into me, I would have been the guy with gray hair, who had his guns wrapped around the neck of the obnoxious loser trying to spoil my enjoyment of a show I'd waited 10 years to see. Of course...I'm only speaking for myself, and I'm sure I'm all alone on this one...."so feel free to flame away whiners!" But I feel better for saying something.

AP

"That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!"
  • Options
    Well, I won't flame away, but I'll give you a different perspective on the situation. I don't think that just because you are on the floor, that somehow you have given permission to "drunk wannabe moshers" to assault you without so much as a hello. I have been to venues where there is a dedicated mosh pit, and I suppose you could say you get what you deserve if you sign up for that. But at the Bill Graham venue, there was no such area set aside. No...the show was set up as completely general admission. So, if you weren't fortunate enough to get there early, or if you just wanted to be close, you had little choice other than to be on the floor. I'd guess that over half of the audience was down there, and I'm sure that many of them were not there by choice...the upper balconies were pretty much full, so many people really had no other option than to stand on the floor. I happened to be in the balcony up above the area where the moshing got started, and it was not as tame as you describe it. I saw plenty of people getting slammed into by the drunk tards who felt that only they knew how to appreciate a great rock show. People were being smashed into other people...people fell onto the floor...beers were spilled...oh the humanity. It was not cool, and all I could think was that I was glad I wasn't down there. But to assume that these poor people somehow had it coming because that's where they found themselves...you're out to lunch. So go ahead and pat yourself on the back for saying your piece. The group of rejects who felt this was cool are pretty much as you described them...and that's the problem. They were drunk, and they were wannabe's. A pretty annoying combination if you ask me. So think what you want, but you were on the floor, and had a very limited view of the situation...the view from overhead was much clearer. It wasn't just some "good natured physical contact". And who are you to judge what it was? Did you ask anyone if they had a problem being pushed about by smelly, sweaty oafs? "Good natured" is in the eye of the beholder...or the person being slammed into....so I don't think you have the right to decide it was okay because you judged it to be "good natured" . I didn't see you (dark haired girl)...long haired dude or mohawk guy and his girl (I'm sensing a "hair" theme here). But if I'd been down there on the floor, and some guy with Bud Light oozing out of his pores smashed into me, I would have been the guy with gray hair, who had his guns wrapped around the neck of the obnoxious loser trying to spoil my enjoyment of a show I'd waited 10 years to see. Of course...I'm only speaking for myself, and I'm sure I'm all alone on this one...."so feel free to flame away whiners!" But I feel better for saying something.

AP

"That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!"

Very well put.
    Yes, at Saturdays show the guys who started the Mosh pit (Mikes side) were drunk. As I stated above they bumped into me sevral times. After all the bumping, the smoking started (no not weed) I got pissed and hung out on the sidewall. After I met up with my friends after the show I found out they moved shortly after I did because one friend was seconds away from laying the guys out flat. Don't get me wrong, I want everyone to have a great time, but please respect the people around you. We all have fun in different ways, please respect that. Thank you!
  • Options
    drew60134drew60134 Posts: 6
    Here you go, first time poster here and damn it feels good. I live in Chicago and took my first vacation in 3 years to go see Pearl Jam in San Francisco and that didn't seem too crazy to me so I got all the proper tickets and away I went. To make this somewhat short, yet hopefully felt in some kind of way that saying I have been a fan for the whole ride of this band is not an understatement. Ok, so the part where it gets good, and I guess, Yes, I am that corny to believe that somehow even at 29 this band that I have loved since I was a teenager somehow still finds a way to speak to me in ways that made me figure that long ago this band was something more special than just commercial success, and whatever. I am trying to tell you my story and I like it. On the 14th, I walk from my hotel, which is in the fisherman's warf area and I had no idea where I was going all I knew was that I wanted to go to the Haight Ashbury area and I was going. To say that walk was marathon-like is an understatement but well worth the sweat. I make it to Amoeba a record store there and it might as well be the best record store I have ever been to and I have been to a few in my time. Needless to say I picked up the final record from the collection to elude me and one I didn't really expect to find "VS.". When you pick that up in the store and you say out loud, by yourself, no less, the final one that has eluded me for so long and some random dude goes, "Doesn't it feel good and you don't need to say anything back because the stupid look on your face, I think you might be able to understand what I am trying to get at when I say how do they always do it? Find a way to connect some random trip I decided to take last minute and Eddie's little rant before Spin the Black Circle? Did I forget to mention that I was one of those lucky non-tenclubbers that made it to the front row on Mike's side and still putting into words what this show meant to me is something that I don't know what to say? I have seen this band 6 times now and from the perspective of the front row, all those, I will never get to be that close feelings didn't leave until after GO, I mean I was moving and bouncing my little ass off but my brain could not wrap around the fact that I had made it to the front row of this band that I have loved for so long? I know at times maybe I haven't gotten the direction of a certain record the first listen through but grew to eventually love each for it's differences as much as the ones that perhaps still seem popular (whatever that phrase means?). My point is I guess, this band is so much like a favorite sports team or anything that you say you know what maybe things are not going in the way I would have hoped for or wanted but you slap on a track like DOWN and you say you know what hope can grow from dirt like me. Like I said, sorry for the corny shit but I love that damn song and I could go on and on about all those weird connections but at this point and sometime before it they have just not seemed so weird anymore to me.
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    elaine wrote:

There's a clear differnece between "good natured physical contact" and "pushing and shoving." You try to pass them off as one. Pushing and shoving often ends up with people on the ground and in dangerous situations. Bumping into each other and jumping up and down are what I'd consider "good-natured physical contact" and I welcome, even encourge that. But pushing and shoving is for selfish assholes that don't care about those around them. Add alcohol and the assholes turn into even bigger assholes.
  • Options
    K270 wrote:
    Very well put.
    Yes, at Saturdays show the guys who started the Mosh pit (Mikes side) were drunk. As I stated above they bumped into me sevral times. After all the bumping, the smoking started (no not weed) I got pissed and hung out on the sidewall. After I met up with my friends after the show I found out they moved shortly after I did because one friend was seconds away from laying the guys out flat. Don't get me wrong, I want everyone to have a great time, but please respect the people around you. We all have fun in different ways, please respect that. Thank you!
    If you're talking about the pricks that were 3-5 rows back on Mike's side and almost in front of him then I may or may not have been the one that was seconds away from laying those guys out flat. It got dangerous and I was fucking pissed off at the assholes hitting and shoving and elbowing....a few people got hurt...not too bad, but still. Some girls around me were getting pretty beat up and whoever thinks that's "cool" can fuck right off. I said before I went to these shows that I'd help those around me keep safe and I lived up to it. The grand majority of people around me appreciated it, despite the couple of drunken fucks that referred to me as the "front row police." Apparently they wanted to see people get hurt.
  • Options
    Hey guys, gals, this was actually my first Pearl Jam concert. I couldn't believe that I had been listening to them for so long without actually having experienced a show up close and personal.

I brought a friend who had never been to a rock show before, and I wasn't sure whether it was the best idea at first, but now I am sure there could be no better first experience. She told me afterwards how she enjoyed it a lot (she thought the second half of the show was better, and that Eddie was a real showman.) I only feel bad because she is 5'6" or so and couldn't see over this really tall guy who apologized for being in her way but then decided not to trade spaces with his bro standing next to him...

We went to the pre-show party thing, and I won a shirt! We left there around 5 and were in the regular line. I was really surprised how we could get pretty far forward after walking in - slightly to Stone's side in the middle. I guess many people decided on the balcony seating. There wasn't much pushing or anything, just as some people mentioned jumping up and down and slight contact.

I have never seen a crowd so excited and alive. I couldn't help but sing along to all the songs, and MAN was Eddie on or was he on? Could not believe how clean his singing was, and the playing by all the guys, WOW! This is why I am a devoted Pearl Jam fan! I expected Mike's Evenflow solo to be the breakout for him, but I think he hit that later on during maybe it was Alive. The band definitely fed off of the crowd... I can't wait to hear the bootleg!

The only times I saw them fault at all were in... God's Dice I think? Eddie started singing the next verse before the fourth repetition of the first or second chorus, but he caught himself and got back on track. Next time I go to a show I will definitely try to get on Mike's side, because he was throwing picks the whole time while playing with the audience, and most of the tambourines that Eddie threw into the crowd went there.

I was going to go again for SF2, but had no way home to San Jose and nowhere to stay in SF or the east bay, so I went to the Giants game instead and sold my ticket...

Sorry for the essay, but I had to post my thoughts on everything else forget them!
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I was there! Great show!! Outdone only by San Diego which was the greatest concert of my life.

Ran into Mr. President RubysDad himself. Thanked him for all he does for us fans. He in turn thanked me for paying his salary.

You're welcome, Tim!!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I brought a friend who had never been to a rock show before, and I wasn't sure whether it was the best idea at first, but now I am sure there could be no better first experience. She told me afterwards how she enjoyed it a lot (she thought the second half of the show was better, and that Eddie was a real showman.) I only feel bad because she is 5'6" or so and couldn't see over this really tall guy who apologized for being in her way but then decided not to trade spaces with his bro standing next to him...

Were you guys standing over on Stone's side on the floor? I remember talking to a blonde chick that was wearing a white shirt and it was her first concert ever.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    raypouraypou Posts: 3
    Wow, this show, as well as sunday's, both rocked. I saw them in Camden earlier this year, and while I enjoyed camden a bit more, the layout and the GA floor setup were waaaay better. I ended up in the lawn cause my friend bought the camden tix, but SF had a much more intimate feel to it, with the whole crowd right there. Absolutely stunning, I'll be heading up there again tonite!
  • Options
    The SF Chronicle reviewed the show:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/07/18/DDGPFK09SC21.DTL

it's the July 18th newspaper
  • Options
    If you're talking about the pricks that were 3-5 rows back on Mike's side and almost in front of him then I may or may not have been the one that was seconds away from laying those guys out flat. It got dangerous and I was fucking pissed off at the assholes hitting and shoving and elbowing....a few people got hurt...not too bad, but still. Some girls around me were getting pretty beat up and whoever thinks that's "cool" can fuck right off. I said before I went to these shows that I'd help those around me keep safe and I lived up to it. The grand majority of people around me appreciated it, despite the couple of drunken fucks that referred to me as the "front row police." Apparently they wanted to see people get hurt.

Actually I'm not. I was about 10 to 15 rows back (guesstimate). But it's good to know my friend wasn't the only one who wanted to lay them out. Too bad my friend , you and others didn't get together and throw their assess out of the area. It was still a damn good show though. I'm rocking out to the downloads.

I have a question though. After I left and hung out on the sidewall, how many more times did a mosh pit break out? I left the area half-way through the first set? It was just to crazy for me.
  • Options
    ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    thanks for the Chronicle link......decent review acutally......
  • Options
    onlygrayonlygray Posts: 2
    Thanks for that link...I'm in the picture!! My wife and I are right behind the girl with the camera....ass-kicking show!! Other than a couple instances of dudes shoving us into the rail it was more than we could've asked for! Thanks PJ for such a great show!
    paint a picture using only gray....
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 615

My wife and I were in this area on Saturday. About 4 or 5 rows in front of Mike. We had to bail out and head for the back of the floor after 5 songs. Huge disappointment since we spent almost all day waiting in line. My wife started having trouble breathing after some idiots tried to wedge there way up front. I seen another older guy and his wife who couldn't handle it anymore as well. He just looked at us and pointed towards the back, like as if to say "we need to get out of here fast!" I think most people were well behaved over the course of these 3 shows. A few patches of idiots though were bound to show themsevles. I just wish I hadn't been in the middle of it. It took a lot of the enjoyment of Saturdays away. Watching your wife gasp for air isn't the best way to experience a show.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    K270 wrote:
    I have a question though. After I left and hung out on the sidewall, how many more times did a mosh pit break out? I left the area half-way through the first set? It was just to crazy for me.
    I remember the worst of it was probably during Save You. I know it's unpopular but I'm actually a fan of Riot Act and especially Save You. 100% of my focus was keeping the girls around me safe and I was using all my strength and energy to hold our ground because it was really rough and getting really tight up close. Then all of the sudden I hear that they're playing Save You....and it's almost over. I was like, "Wtf? When did that happen?" I thought maybe I'd even missed a couple of songs in all the chaos but turns out I didn't. It did stay rough off and on though until about the 10th song or so....then it was pretty calm, with only a couple more oubursts of idiocy.
  • Options
    lastexit78lastexit78 Posts: 615
    I remember the worst of it was probably during Save You. I know it's unpopular but I'm actually a fan of Riot Act and especially Save You. 100% of my focus was keeping the girls around me safe and I was using all my strength and energy to hold our ground because it was really rough and getting really tight up close. Then all of the sudden I hear that they're playing Save You....and it's almost over. I was like, "Wtf? When did that happen?" I thought maybe I'd even missed a couple of songs in all the chaos but turns out I didn't. It did stay rough off and on though until about the 10th song or so....then it was pretty calm, with only a couple more oubursts of idiocy.

Your right, it was during the start of Save You when all hell broke loose. We made it about half way through the song before we bailed out. By the time we made it out and to the back they were already starting Severed Hand. So yeah I can't remember Save You either. I kind of wish we would have stayed until things mellowed but we just couldn't do it. Oh well at least we got to see 4 songs, a preset and Sonic Youth from the 3rd row. That's better than nothing I suppose.
    06/22/95, 11/04/95, 11/15/97, 07/16/98, 10/30/99, 10/30/00, 10/31/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 12/08/02, 06/01/03, 06/06/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 09/28/04, 03/18/05, 09/01/05, 07/15/06, 07/16/06, 07/18/06, 07/22/06, 07/23/06, 10/21/06, 10/22/06, 08/28/09, 09/21/09, 09/22/09, 05/20/10, 05/21/10, 10/24/10, 11/26/13, 12/06/13, 06/28/14, 10/26/14, 07/10/18, 08/10/18, 10/02/21, 
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    noelle wrote:
    The SF Chronicle reviewed the show:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/07/18/DDGPFK09SC21.DTL

it's the July 18th newspaper

Ahhhh! That picture is of my friend Jennifer and my daughter is on the right side (Jennifer's left)!! She really wasn't sleepy or bored, it's just a bad shot of her! I was on my daughter's left.

Here's some other pictures that are quite good! Especially for all the Vedheads ;)

http://www.livedaily.com/photos/238-31.html
  • Options
    dana_b wrote:
    Ahhhh! That picture is of my friend Jennifer and my daughter is on the right side (Jennifer's left)!! She really wasn't sleepy or bored, it's just a bad shot of her! I was on my daughter's left.

Here's some other pictures that are quite good! Especially for all the Vedheads ;)

http://www.livedaily.com/photos/238-31.html

Speaking of pictures I have a question. Why did Mike keep on pointing during the show. Was he doing that for people taking pictures. I know as I left I was behind a young lady who happened to get a shot of Mike doing the pointing. It was a damn good picture.