Random thread about anything

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Naw

I'll take number two tomorrow.

2 day in a row :lol:
    Making a new youtube account has never been this difficult in the past.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    We shunned the bad roommate up to his room.

The shunned person will come back. They always come back and they're usually not happy. Be prepared. When they come back throw beer on them and tell them you'll light them on fire.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,821
    I wonder why? It should be the same process as before.

DO NOT look behind you. :nono: :nono: :nono: you'll freak out. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I wonder why? It should be the same process as before.

DO NOT look behind you. :nono: :nono: :nono: you'll freak out. :mrgreen:

I did. I laughed :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    norm wrote:
    man, you can use a computer? must be a low dose :lol::lol:

Pretty low dose..

And I've experienced this before. ;)

Probably gonna have to take number two soon
    don't take a #2 dude - you will think you smell like shit the rest of the trip ..... oh wait you mean ticket #2 - carry on
    I say take #2. If you're gonna do it, do it all the way.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

The shunned person will come back. They always come back and they're usually not happy. Be prepared. When they come back throw beer on them and tell them you'll light them on fire.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: So good!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:

He's never happy. Fuck 'em.

:lol:

No beers today, my good man.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i'm watchin human centipede for the first time
    i'm watchin human centipede for the first time

Enjoy. :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this tripping thing sounds like every other day.

go do something entertaining
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Jealous?

How's work going?
    Jealous?

How's work going?

nope

pretty good. won today's corn hole game 21-5. magic number to clinch a playoff berth is 1.....could even be clinched depending on other games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Yeah, go for a walk in the woods or something. If you don't post again by midnight, I'll call your local police. :D
    Better yet, go to whatever your town's version of Science World is, if you have one. Now that would be fun!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

Yeah, go for a walk in the woods or something. If you don't post again by midnight, I'll call your local police. :D
    Better yet, go to whatever your town's version of Science World is, if you have one. Now that would be fun!

and be sure to take your phone so you can provide updates.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

He's got a point Will.

Listen to this now. Very loudly :D

http://youtu.be/e5UWhewMXzE
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Negative

Hendrix is blasting through the house right now
    81 wrote:
    Jealous?

How's work going?

nope

pretty good. won today's corn hole game 21-5. magic number to clinch a playoff berth is 1.....could even be clinched depending on other games.

Do us proud
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Hendrix is blasting through the house right now

well at least you're doing something right...i think i listened to jimi for like an hour straight while watching the air conditioner vent turn colors and patterns when i tripped
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

No fun. If you're going to go out into the real world go fuck with people. Let your freak flag fly.
    i want my three hours of waiting for something fun to happen back.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

No fun. If you're going to go out into the real world go fuck with people. Let your freak flag fly.

:thumbup:

Went to Blues Fest in downtown Chicago one year while on gel tabs. THAT was fun :lol::lol:
    Lets just say... I'm the last man standing... with a roll of toilet paper.

I found a whole box of toilet paper in my roommates room. I came downstairs and nailed him with about 15 of them. :lol:
    company photoshoot tommorrow....if you are bored, drive by around 9:30, point and laugh

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :shock:
    The big boy boss just pulled in :?
    SHort visit with the used car manager and then a b line to the gm's office. Gotta go
    it's a gin sort of night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • last time i tripped a friend an i spent maybe 2 hours staring at my Philly PJ posters and deciding what all the different characters .... things like "and this guy is over here saying- what the fuck are you looking at" :lol: and although it may not sound that fun - it was - it resulted in sore cheeks for sure (facial cheeks)
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

YOu don't think you can fuck with people at Science World? You can go bananas with shit there!
    ... not that my main goal in life is to fuck with people; in that we are different! :lol: