Random thread about anything

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    going thru old pics last night....found the assembly instructions to my clothes-drying rack. Man, what an investment that was! Good times!

WeiderCrossbow1500X.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    The peppermint alcoholic whipped cream is quite tasty!

Yes, yes it is! :thumbup: :D

:mrgreen:

The chocolate wasn't bad...just nowhere near as good as the peppermint. I think it's a must for every angel party from now on!
    Okay, I'll finally ask - what is this alcoholic whipped cream? Do you make it? Buy it? Is it a metaphor? :lol:\
    If you make it, how?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Okay, I'll finally ask - what is this alcoholic whipped cream? Do you make it? Buy it? Is it a metaphor? :lol:\
    If you make it, how?

Nope, it's premade in a can like regular whipped cream
    cream.jpg
    RKCNDY brought some to the PJ20 tailgate and forever changed many of our lives with it :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If you make it, how?

cream.jpg
    RKCNDY brought some to the PJ20 tailgate and forever changed many of our lives with it :lol:
    Thanks! ... Does it get you drunk??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

Roommate has a fake

I could never get one, always looked really young. Still do...I even get the 'double look'.

same here..one time i was coming out of a 7-11 with beer and a cop was sitting in the parking lot....he made me show him my ID and thought it was a fake so he called it in... :roll:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If you make it, how?

cream.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen the peppermint, but it sounds yummy.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Roommate has a fake

I could never get one, always looked really young. Still do...I even get the 'double look'.

same here..one time i was coming out of a 7-11 with beer and a cop was sitting in the parking lot....he made me show him my ID and thought it was a fake so he called it in... :roll:

WHAT!? :lol::lol:

My cops don't give a shit about that. Welcome to Wisconsin!!! Wooo.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I like Wipeout.

#fact

A friend of mine in Watertown had a bit of a rager a few summers ago...the cops came to bust it up but ended up shining their flashlights on us so we had light for our beer bongs. :lol: I love Wisconsky!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact

A friend of mine in Watertown had a bit of a rager a few summers ago...the cops came to bust it up but ended up shining their flashlights on us so we had light for our beer bongs. :lol: I love Wisconsky!!!!!

Dropped a beer pong ball under a car in Madison. Cop reached down and picked it up for me. :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    carob chips are mighty tasty right now
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If you make it, how?

cream.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen the peppermint, but it sounds yummy.

PEPPERMINT! I love peppermint!

A lovely friend sent me some alcoholic whipped cream ;) ....rasberry is very *rasberry* vanilla is always good. PJ Soul, it has a pretty good kick to it!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Took a walk today
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Took a walk today

were your eyes cast down, fixed upon the ground
    Took a walk today

were your eyes cast down, fixed upon the ground

Nope. No shame. Went over to a buddies house for a sec.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "We have you scheduled to come to your home between 10am and 2pm."

"Hi this is the Sears technician. I'm on my way right now." 1:53pm

:x
    norm wrote:
    "We have you scheduled to come to your home between 10am and 2pm."

"Hi this is the Sears technician. I'm on my way right now." 1:53pm

:x

RATFUCKS!
    Fuck sears
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i've not had a really good meal since last friday night....and even that was questionable....i'm friggen hungry.

might be a webber grill sort of dinner tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i've not had a really good meal since last friday night....and even that was questionable....i'm friggen hungry.

I think you need a steak.
    81 wrote:

i thought you had a woman to get you food...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    If one more asshat makes fun of my accent....
    :lol: Wow, you must really have quite the accent! :lol::D

eh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:

"yoo bet'cha!"

- Christopher McCandless
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I was all like:
    archer-fx_144x144.jpg

Bastards. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i thought you had a woman to get you food...

she's on a plane someplace. :x i'm on my own for dinner. steak sounds most excellent.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

eh

I never say eh.
    81 wrote:

eh

I never say eh.
    That would be me! :wave:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That would be me! :wave:

Yeah, I leave that to the Canadians.