Random thread about anything

Comments

• Drunk.....
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    A girl did ask me to go to the bar.

Turns out I'm not 21.

Fuck. :lol:
    huzzah_xlarge.jpeg

The gun thread is locked
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Turns out I'm not 21.

Just go. There's always the parking lot. 8-) Men throw lines out all the time and whatever happens happens. When a girl throws a line out you need to be like a shark and hit that bait quick! Take the bait. Make bad decisions! 8-)
    DS1119 wrote:

Turns out I'm not 21.

Just go. There's always the parking lot. 8-) Men throw lines out all the time and whatever happens happens. When a girl throws a line out you need to be like a shark and hit that bait quick! Take the bait. Make bad decisions! 8-)

She's 27 too :lol:

Oh well
    DS1119 wrote:

Turns out I'm not 21.

Oh well

:fp: That was good to go man! Why are you still here!!!!! Go! :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:

She didn't say the name of the bar. It's a longer story than this
    archer-fx_144x144.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

archer-fx_144x144.jpg

:fp:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Hummingbirds are really cute
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    DS1119 wrote:

Turns out I'm not 21.

Oh well

the-viking-of-disapproval.jpg
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    It's a jogging pant and hoodie kind of day!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

archer-fx_144x144.jpg

:fp:

This is how you get ladies... check their I.D., and then tell them they look younger than they really are.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited August 2012
    tell them they look younger than they really are.

whenever you play the what's my age game, figure the age, and then subtract 1 year per decade guessed.

so if you think she is 30, say 27

if you think she is 40 say 36

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    This is how you get ladies... check their I.D., and then tell them they look younger than they really are.

But you didn't meet her at the bar man! :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:

But you didn't meet her at the bar man! :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

She'll be back.

sterling-archer.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

She'll be back.

sterling-archer.jpg

They never come back. :fp: SHe got her freak on with someone else last night and now all men are just dogs to her again! :fp: Strike when the irons hot man!!!!
    DS1119 wrote:

They never come back. :fp: SHe got her freak on with someone else last night and now all men are just dogs to her again! :fp: Strike when the irons hot man!!!!

:lol:

Implying I'm going to leave work two hours early
    Implying she didn't say, "you're obviously not 21", as she walked out the door.
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol:

Implying I'm going to leave work two hours early
    Implying she didn't say, "you're obviously not 21", as she walked out the door.

Doesn't matter. If she made a comment she wanted the saw-seege! :fp: Next time it happens you just go!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Hans Gruber is such a badass villain.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I wonder what fireworks look like from outer space.
    ELITIST FUK
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hans Gruber is such a badass villain.
    Hell yes.
    I like dill pickles.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    my beard is getting long......wow. that didn't take long at all.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    had a girl come in... pretty ugly.... came in a second time a few hours later just to see me, I'm positive.

"What kind of chips would a teenage boy like?", she says

shrug.gif
    had a girl come in... pretty ugly.... came in a second time a few hours later just to see me, I'm positive.

"What kind of chips would a teenage boy like?", she says

shrug.gif

"What chips do you think they would like"? and then bawchickabowow! :fp: :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    My one friend texted me a car with the vanity plate "STDAUTO" and my other friend saw a car with the plates "VAG KING". Either I just have a dirty mind or these people have some interesting jobs. :? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Big Pearl Jam stadium concert coming up. I saw it in a dream.
    Oh, is that how it works? Okay, also coming up - Eddie's going to show up at some weird party and start hugging everyone before he performs on a wooden deck that's attached to an elementary school. It's gonna be sweeeeet!!

So lastnight I dreamed that PJ was playing some exclusive gig in a penthouse suite somewhere, I was late and missed about half of if. After the show, the guys were in line to get on a plane, and they each had "hair" people tending to them - taking out extensions, etc. Turns out, Ed was bald.

Of course it was a dream, because I would never be late to a show.
    I win.
    I could really go for a hot pretzel right now with a shit ton of mustard.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    I could really go for a hot pretzel right now with a shit ton of mustard.

Here we go with the pretzels again! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
    An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.
    As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, 'Relatives of yours?'
    'Yep,' the wife replied, 'in-laws.'

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2