Random thread about anything

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    From the #Olympics Twitter page

http://twitpic.com/ahm8pm

WTF??
    :shock: Now that's motivation to go for gold!
    Yikes! Although, through fabric? Not sure if that's even bronze-worthy 8-)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    PJ_Soul wrote:

WTF??

Something fishy going on there :think:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:

WTF??

Something fishy going on there :think:

Thanks, but I had Chinese last night.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

so did that guy
  • norm wrote:

so did that guy
    #Boom!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    hedonist wrote:
    Frickin' Neil Young, man... I need to buy everything this guy has recorded or been a part of.
    I baby-sat for his son when I was in my teens :D

(and for some reason I can't fathom, the quote you posted on AMT got Piece of Crap stuck in my head - and I love Ohio! :mrgreen: )

Brianlux was in charge of putting the spot light on him when Buffalo Springfield played for his high school prom. :o

Edit: You probably saw it: "Speaking of Neil and Crazy Horse- they're playing San Francisco's Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival Friday... but can't make it. Good thing I've seen Neil before. In fact, in my Junior year in high school, Buffalo Springfield played at the senior prom. Two buddies of mine and I were on stage crew for the event. My job- run the main spot on Neil Young."

:o

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    hedonist wrote:
    Frickin' Neil Young, man... I need to buy everything this guy has recorded or been a part of.
    I baby-sat for his son when I was in my teens :D

(and for some reason I can't fathom, the quote you posted on AMT got Piece of Crap stuck in my head - and I love Ohio! :mrgreen: )

Brianlux was in charge of putting the spot light on him when Buffalo Springfield played for his high school prom. :o

Edit: You probably saw it: "Speaking of Neil and Crazy Horse- they're playing San Francisco's Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival Friday... but can't make it. Good thing I've seen Neil before. In fact, in my Junior year in high school, Buffalo Springfield played at the senior prom. Two buddies of mine and I were on stage crew for the event. My job- run the main spot on Neil Young."

:o

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
    Sha-weet!
    WalMart-nowloading.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ew

:lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    how do you 'lose a wallet'?

I mean just not even notice for an entire day you no longer have it? or even not know the last time you used your debit card? :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:

I mean just not even notice for an entire day you no longer have it? or even not know the last time you used your debit card? :roll:

Hahaha I've had to deal with 'that person' a time or two myself. So annoying :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hahaha I've had to deal with 'that person' a time or two myself. So annoying :fp:

me too. Usually it's car keys.
    one of you nutters out there need to start entertaining me :evil:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Tool and only Tool is getting me through this day.

Where's the Tequila?

WalMart-nowloading.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

guy-shirt4.jpg?w=630&h=400&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

Fixed :mrgreen:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    entertain yourself there bub. Now "beat it"
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I got stabbed in the head at the barber shop last night --- really.
    The barber and one of the beauticians got into an argument -- she shoved him and the scissors stabbed me in the head about 2 inches above my eye. It isn't bad but it bleed real bad. I was nervous for a second until they spun me around so i could see the cut
    Haircut was free.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Fixed :mrgreen:

what, is she getting ready to fart?
    mickeyrat wrote:
    entertain yourself there bub. Now "beat it"

I'm saving that for tonight! Congrats on the not smoking, drinking or paying off your car anymore though :D
    I got stabbed in the head at the barber shop last night --- really.
    The barber and one of the beauticians got into an argument -- she shoved him and the scissors stabbed me in the head about 2 inches above my eye. It isn't bad but it bleed real bad. I was nervous for a second until they spun me around so i could see the cut
    Haircut was free.

Eash! glad you're o.k.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Fixed :mrgreen:[/quote]

what, is she getting ready to fart?[/quote]

Hot Chicks don't do that! :evil:
    Haircut was free.

WTF????

Lawyer up.
  • I got stabbed in the head at the barber shop last night --- really.
    Haircut was free.

WTF????

Lawyer up.
    i know right -- my friend sells business insurance and he said "you should hope it gets infected pretty bad" hahaha

good story - free haircut -- still have both my eyes
    its all good.

WTF????

Lawyer up.
    i know right -- my friend sells business insurance and he said "you should hope it gets infected pretty bad" hahaha

good story - free haircut -- still have both my eyes
    its all good.

Cool scar?

• Cool scar?
    i hope not :|
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Haircut was free.

WTF????

Lawyer up.

+1
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Haircut was free.

WTF????

Lawyer up.
    must have been at a cost cutters
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Haircut was free.

WTF????

Lawyer up.
    must have been at a cost cutters
    I actually go to an urban barbershop - not even lying i think the argument started over Hennessy
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I actually go to an urban barbershop - not even lying i think the argument started over Hennessy

:lol: