Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Think I might catch Total Recall with some friends for a nice hooky day matinee tomorrow :mrgreen:

Played hooky today, enjoyt it goes by quick

:thumbup: Glad to hear that from you...at first I thought a remake of the movie...which I think is frakking genius...would be an abomination. But what with special effects these days I'm actually kind of excited to see it!

pssst....i think he was saying hooky day will fly by, not the movie
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

that's disgusting
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that's disgusting

if it was a slurpee machine, you'd be all over it
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that's disgusting

if it was a slurpee machine, you'd be all over it

HEAD FREEZE!!!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Played hooky today, enjoyt it goes by quick

:thumbup: Glad to hear that from you...at first I thought a remake of the movie...which I think is frakking genius...would be an abomination. But what with special effects these days I'm actually kind of excited to see it!

pssst....i think he was saying hooky day will fly by, not the movie

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:fp:

Where's that fucking drink?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    I just took a sweet trip back in time.

I was looking for the ethical will my father wrote a couple of years before he died. Couldn't find it, but in my search, I came upon a printout of a longass post I wrote on the old, old board about the first time me and mine finally met in person and saw PJ together (first time for me, not him).

San Diego 2000 - almost 12 years ago!

I'm so thankful I saved it. Brought back a flood of things I'd semi-forgotten, and by the time I was done reading it I'll admit I had tears on my cheeks.

This band - their music - and my life with this man, will be forever intertwined.

Makes me a very happy (albeit still-sniffling) woman.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I wish this was my house. All it's missing is the stache

slide_7500_99392_large.jpg?1276464034337
    a picture of funny
    tumblr_m8cuj58gkp1qearaqo1_400.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The Franchise is a very entertaining show.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    i just learned what the phrase "ripped your face off" means on Wall Street :nono:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    norm wrote:
    a picture of funny
    One of those men has made me laugh to the point of tears.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    norm wrote:
    Bruce Jenner really needs to get rid of that earring.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Heisenberg wrote:

slide_7500_99392_large.jpg?1276464034337
    I dig it. blacktooth grin \m/
    norm wrote:
    a picture of funny
    :shock: It took me a total double take to recognize Martin and Chase....made me realize how many greats from my childhood are getting up there....:(
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I dig it. blacktooth grin \m/
    norm wrote:
    a picture of funny
    :shock: It took me a total double take to recognize Martin and Chase....made me realize how many greats from my childhood are getting up there....:(

1985 was a long time ago

fletch.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    p-133012-samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction-w-bmf-wallet-8x10-cotg-8celeb-sjack081201.jpg
    p-133012-samuel-l-jackson-pulp-fiction-w-bmf-wallet-8x10-cotg-8celeb-sjack081201.jpg

be cool hunny bunny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    today is going to really suck....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

be cool hunny bunny
    I'm a baaad motherfucker.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:
    today is going to really suck....

^^^ this, what a fuck of a day this is turning into
    Just cleaned the dishes for the first time in roughly a month.

I wore rubber gloves.
    norm wrote:
    :lol: My sister once went to a guy's place to start off their first date, took a giant unexpected shit in his toilet, and plugged it up completely. No plunger to be found. He never called her again. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:
    :lol: My sister once went to a guy's place to start off their first date, took a giant unexpected shit in his toilet, and plugged it up completely. No plunger to be found. He never called her again. :lol:

That's fucking awesome!

- Christopher McCandless
    Love the mods...

p001b.jpg
    Just watched a video of my buddy from high school getting interviewed on the O'Reilly Factor. :lol:
    Just watched a video of my buddy from high school getting interviewed on the O'Reilly Factor. :lol:
    What was he being interviewed about?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What was he being interviewed about?

The hate of Fox News in Madison, Wisconsin