Random thread about anything

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Just cleaned the dishes for the first time in roughly a month.

I wore rubber gloves.

a month, that's it? :lol:

i remember once, years and years ago....i just didn't want to do them anymore...forget how long it was, but ultimatly paid a friend to do them. best 20 bucks i ever spent. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:
    :lol: My sister once went to a guy's place to start off their first date, took a giant unexpected shit in his toilet, and plugged it up completely. No plunger to be found. He never called her again. :lol:

sis pix?

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:

I wore rubber gloves.

i remember once, years and years ago....i just didn't want to do them anymore...forget how long it was, but ultimatly paid a friend to do them. best 20 bucks i ever spent. :lol:

The meat in the pan was forming into some other being... it had to be done.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:
    :lol: My sister once went to a guy's place to start off their first date, took a giant unexpected shit in his toilet, and plugged it up completely. No plunger to be found. He never called her again. :lol:

sis pix?

#thesister #bigheater
    81 wrote:

I wore rubber gloves.

The meat in the pan was forming into some other being... it had to be done.
    :lol::lol::lol:

sounds like your house needs more women around. :lol: or at least one gone one.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    sis pix?

#thesister #bigheater

i was just thinking after posting that....if she is leaving turds like that....maybe i don't want a pic :lol:

sorry PJ Soul
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Another sister?

#TheSister2
    Another sister?

#TheSister2

i think we are up to 3

mamasan
    carey
    pj_soul
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Another sister?

#TheSister2

i think we are up to 3

mamasan
    carey
    pj_soul

Tweeted
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Just watched a video of my buddy from high school getting interviewed on the O'Reilly Factor. :lol:
    What was he being interviewed about?

The hate of Fox News in Madison, Wisconsin
    :lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yep... and they talk shit about him at the end.

It's quite funny. He's the one that looks like Christ.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/177732923600 ... news-hate/
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    sis pix?

#thesister #bigheater

i was just thinking after posting that....if she is leaving turds like that....maybe i don't want a pic :lol:

sorry PJ Soul
    :lol: She also got so wasted at a bar in Whistler once, that she shit her pants on the dance floor and didn't even realize it, and when she finally did because she smelled it, she clogged up the toilet with her shitty underwear in the club washroom and just got the fuck out of there before the next woman in line discovered them and knew who to blame. :lol::lol::lol: Fuck, gross!!!!! Yeah, I don't think you need a pic! She clearly has issues!! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: She also got so wasted at a bar in Whistler once, that she shit her pants on the dance floor and didn't even realize it, and when she finally did because she smelled it, she clogged up the toilet with her shitty underwear in the club washroom and just got the fuck out of there before the next woman in line discovered them and knew who to blame. :lol::lol::lol: Fuck, gross!!!!! Yeah, I don't think you need a pic! She clearly has issues!! :lol:

:|

Edit: vomit.gif
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Edit: vomit.gif
    I hear ya!!! I would just like to ensure everyone that I have never shit my pants OR clogged up a guy's toilet!! I will not be Miss Poopy Pants in Missoula!! :fp: :fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

"I wouldn't call myself well educated"

"neither would I"

and then at the end the Watters guy is all, "yeah I interviewed him twice, the first time he had his shirt on, and then he took it off and I interviewed him again and didn't know it was the same guy"
    :fp: :fp: :fp:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    YES!!!! Ancient Aliens marathon on my hooky day? Couldnt have planned this better!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp: Oh my god, what a stupid segment!! That made Fox News look even WORSE! Fox News made me cancel my digital cable deluxe news package ... I just couldn't stand having access to it; it was a train wreck that I had problems looking away from ... What are you doing watching the O'Reilly factor peacefrompaul? :nono: ;)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    YES!!!! Ancient Aliens marathon on my hooky day? Couldnt have planned this better!

tumblr_m84y6lSVE21rrt3ceo1_500.jpg

Wil Wheaton as Giorgio Tsoukalos
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Wil Wheaton as Giorgio Tsoukalos
    Bahahahahaha!!!! Oh man...so good! Giorgio just said 'well we're all hybrids already, part extraterrestrial and part human' hahaha I love that crazy Greek!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH5SfK5aeL9Yqsc8mP68xPR6Xf5Skckxu-XOTQhyQgYYBcfuRVkxdx81e9
    thinking about signing up for a search for bigfoot expedition in Northern Maine in late August :think:
    thinking about signing up for a search for bigfoot expedition in Northern Maine in late August :think:

These woods are squatchy!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    .... What, seriously?? :wtf:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    .... What, seriously?? :wtf:

Yup, Team Tazer Bigfoot, w/ Micheal Merchant aka Snow Walker Prime!

These woods are squatchy!

YES!!! although i've been to Maine like 20 times have yet to see a frakin Moose
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I wish this was my house. All it's missing is the stache

slide_7500_99392_large.jpg?1276464034337

Will you have a mustache room at the mustache hq?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Indecent Proposal my ass...for 500K I'd do Robert Redford. Screw you Demi Moore.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    I fucking hate comcast. $95 in charges just to get everything set up with new service???? Fuck them.