Random thread about anything

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    LloydXmas wrote:

WTF????

Lawyer up.
    must have been at a cost cutters
    I actually go to an urban barbershop - not even lying i think the argument started over Hennessy

original.0
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    DS1119 wrote:
    I got stabbed in the head at the barber shop last night --- really.
    The barber and one of the beauticians got into an argument -- she shoved him and the scissors stabbed me in the head about 2 inches above my eye. It isn't bad but it bleed real bad. I was nervous for a second until they spun me around so i could see the cut
    Haircut was free.

WTF????

Lawyer up.

+1
    :fp: It's just a tiny cut! Not worth the bother of lawyering up. Litigious people! :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

WTF????

Lawyer up.

+1
    :fp: It's just a tiny cut! Not worth the bother of lawyering up. Litigious people! :fp:

There could be brain injury, it's too soon to tell.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Fuck it. Sue their ass. He went in for a haircut and not to be involved in a major altercation that that caused him serious and irreparable harm. The trauma from nearly losing an eye. Nightmares. How will this gentleman be able to get a haircut anywhere for the rest of his life without feeling the anxiety of another violent attack? I'm sure this attack will affect him in the workplace, socially, and sexually. :lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Fuck it. Sue their ass. He went in for a haircut and not to be involved in a major altercation that that caused him serious and irreparable harm. The trauma from nearly losing an eye. Nightmares. How will this gentleman be able to get a haircut anywhere for the rest of his life without feeling the anxiety of another violent attack? I'm sure this attack will affect him in the workplace, socially, and sexually. :lol:
    :lol: PTSD from the barber's shop! All over a bottle of Hennessy! :lol: :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,834
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Jackie Chiles? hehehee
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    spaceballs.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    transformers-robots-in-disguise-glasses-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    cat vomit.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    afroannnie wrote:
    That is a great shirt!
    ELITIST FUK
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    SD48277 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    That is a great shirt!

That's what I thought too :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    You gorgeous son of a bitch.
    peter-gabriel.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    how do you 'lose a wallet'?

I mean just not even notice for an entire day you no longer have it? or even not know the last time you used your debit card? :roll:

Hahaha I've had to deal with 'that person' a time or two myself. So annoying :fp:

My fucking roommate does it all the time. Loses keys, phone and wallet... I always tell him "Hey, Dumbass, put them in the same place every time you come home and you won't lose them."
    edited August 2012
    I'm an ISTJ personality type. Thanks, Carl Jung!

And Myers-Briggs :corn:
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I always tell him "Hey, Dumbass, put them in the same place every time you come home and you won't lose them."

great advice....

routines can be good
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Oceans 11 is the perfect movie.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    DS1119 wrote:

New or old version?
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    DS1119 wrote:

New or old version?

Both are very good but I prefer the new.
    god bless chocolate syrup and naked chick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

New or old version?

Both are very good but I prefer the new.

Me too. Brad Pitt is eating something in almost every scene in that movie :lol: jsyk
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    Me too. Brad Pitt is eating something in almost every scene in that movie :lol: jsyk

Yeah I read something about that. He wanted to portray his character as always being so busy he had to eat on the run. I like when he picks up Clooney at the end from prison and has a little indigestion and throws his food away. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

Meh
    I think 81 tapped out... Amateur...
    I stand corrected
    I think 81 tapped out... Amateur...

et tu water boy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I stand corrected

i took a nap when i got home...

i could go all night......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I stand corrected

Nothing better than trying to pass out when the sun comes up.
    81 wrote:
    I stand corrected

that's actually the worst.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I stand corrected

You have never been on a coke or acid bender before I guess then. :lol:
    chinese for dinner leads to chinese burps later :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg